Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@TimShepard yea man, any experience you get is good experience.

We are big on communication in the raid and you just took exception for no reason. He knows you are shaky so he was actually trying to help guide you but you weren't having it. He did the same for me when I first started.

You honestly hopped in the party like you had an attitude already. Like we were getting on your nerves by inviting you. When you feel that way, just let us know so we can find someone else.
How did I hop in the party like I had an attitude? I jumped in, said I was going to get some water and I'll be right back.

And if I ain't want to play, trust me, I wouldn't have joined the party or told you yesterday in the thread that I was down. Don't need to flex, bro. When ya'll invited me I was finishing a mission with my boy in my own party, that's why I invited you to the party to tell you that, but you never joined.

Well, I'd have to hear it from the man himself, but if that's what it was, my bad. That's just how it came off to me, and I ain't like it.

We got past the part and got off at 10, which was great for me, cause I was hoping for that time, I had a final today.

But yeah, I'll try to add people. I just hope they got patience, cause some of these dudes be on here screaming at you like you're their son or something, I'm not with it. But I told them I was new at it.

Last edited:

Chick Fi la
nerd.gif
 I only had the one in the city once since it opened. @Ace93
Yea while I was doing training for my job in Arizona, they had Chick fil a everywhere out there and me and my bros would go during lunch some times. 

That spicy chicken sammich tho 
pimp.gif

Chick Fi la :nerd:  I only had the one in the city once since it opened. @Ace93

Yea while I was doing training for my job in Arizona, they had Chick fil a everywhere out there and me and my bros would go during lunch some times. 

That spicy chicken sammich tho :pimp:

people buy chick fila and chipotle around here like they got stock in the company or something....

Chick Fi la
nerd.gif
 I only had the one in the city once since it opened. @Ace93

That spicy chicken sammich tho 
pimp.gif
people buy chick fila and chipotle around here like they got stock in the company or something....
As a black man, I can't resist a good chicken sammich.

I'm good on Chip, Ill wait until they reup with good meat again. Pause.
Chorizo x Chicken burritos >

Then they got rid of the chorizos 
mean.gif

Next step comes up
Un "Snipe you..... (sees I'm dead).... shame point proceeds"
Me: "Yup"

I think this happened while we were on the totems section with either you or breakfast club at least once 
roll.gif

"how many notches we got left on the door?"

"3 or 4"

*points*

laugh.gif

Next step comes up
Un "Snipe you..... (sees I'm dead).... shame point proceeds"
Me: "Yup"

I think this happened while we were on the totems section with either you or breakfast club at least once :rofl:

"how many notches we got left on the door?"
"3 or 4"
*points*

:lol:

I think I was the 1st one to die once last night but yea I remember that part :lol:
I got jumped so I guess we didn't do a good job clearing the ads at the bottom. once 1 dies, its been a domino effect for us.

tb caught it a couple of times too but he revived real quick. we actually did a solid job of adjusting to the aura not being passed due to the game acting dumb or someone dying at the bottom when they had it.

Are the races worth it? Just did one, wondering why I was going so slow and realized I had to press LT.

Yup. It's been that long.

Are the races worth it? Just did one, wondering why I was going so slow and realized I had to press LT.

Actually, yes. I'll be grinding those this weekend. After level 3, you start getting rewards that can be above 310.

Grab the bounties too.

Last edited:

Actually, yes. I'll be grinding those this weekend. After level 3, you start getting rewards that can be above 310.

Grab the bounties too.
OK, bout to do some of those now. Was gonna run strikes, but no legendary marks.

Still mad I never got my 310 IB ghost. Even emailed Bungie, I just remembered. No reply -_-

But I did get a 316 rocket launcher from the raid last night so now I'm 303.

Grab the bounties too.
OK, bout to do some of those now. Was gonna run strikes, but no legendary marks.

Still mad I never got my 310 IB ghost. Even emailed Bungie, I just remembered. No reply -_-

Yea you graduated from strikes bruh.

Grab the bounties too.

Yea you graduated from strikes bruh.
Lmaoooo figured but I thought who knows, I might get a big drop.

@TimShepard

I forget you don't follow the updates. This will benefit you.

Xur is here today. Buy 3 of coins from him. You can now use them for when you play crucible and for the sparrow races so you don't have to do strikes and fight bosses for a chance at exotics.

@TimShepard

I forget you don't follow the updates. This will benefit you.

Xur is here today. Buy 3 of coins from him. You can now use them for when you play crucible and for the sparrow races so you don't have to do strikes and fight bosses for a chance at exotics.
Oh wow, didn't know you could use 3 of coins outside of strikes. Learn something new every day. Nice. Thanks. Just got the sparrow bounties and saw Xur.

Did buy 3 last friday, got 29 left.

Last edited:
Damn the struggle was real :smh:

Just got caught up with the thread.

I had to spend the night in Virginia for work and almost missed my flight today back to NYC.

But, I'm back in NY and if you guys raid tonight I'll help out, but I'm going to LFG to try to get the Oryx challenge done since I didn't get that one yet.

I'm just raiding now to infuse other weapons, but if you guys need me I'll definitely help out tonight or whenever.

Un say it ain't so you're done with team struggle :frown:

I want that 320 scout rifle from the challenge though that some other user said they got.

Who subbed in for me or what was the struggle team last night?

Welp....After finishing challenge mode on my main last night, I assumed that I had all 50 frags for that shader...No quest step from Eris...

Check the online sites to make sure I scooped all of them: Destiny Tracker = 50/50, Destinycalcifiedfragments= 50/50. Dope.

Check the in-game counter 49/50 SSSSSONNNN!

I know the reward is that wack shader, but I've been playing this game too long not to finish this particular quest....

If any of you know of another tracker site that might give me an idea of which frag I'm missing, that would be super dope.

Currently feeling :frown: about it.

Does the Oryx fragment have to be last one to get the shader or just when you collect all 50?

I think I'm still missing one in the Court of Oryx.

Does the Oryx fragment have to be last one to get the shader or just when you collect all 50?

I think I'm still missing one in the Court of Oryx.
Just need 50.

As of right now, I dont know if there is any site that can differentiate the fragments between characters. So if you got one of the frags you were missing on your main with one of your other characters, you may be out of luck. Manually crossing them off is about all I can think of to do.

Last edited:
Damn the struggle was real :smh:

Just got caught up with the thread.

I had to spend the night in Virginia for work and almost missed my flight today back to NYC.

But, I'm back in NY and if you guys raid tonight I'll help out, but I'm going to LFG to try to get the Oryx challenge done since I didn't get that one yet.

I'm just raiding now to infuse other weapons, but if you guys need me I'll definitely help out tonight or whenever.

Un say it ain't so you're done with team struggle :frown:

I want that 320 scout rifle from the challenge though that some other user said they got.

Who subbed in for me or what was the struggle team last night?
Xbox live happened again
Relay wasn't that bad. Took a few tries but the aura transfer was bad again
Warpriest was the real struggle but we started putting it together and got it.

1. Had to get fleece used to the process
2. I had a couple of bad bubble locations
3. Tb and flakin willy were doing the middle plate. Tb was calling the glyphs but willy wasn't comfy with getting the aura.
Tb was trying to call it then Step on the plate if he was the last plate but he was having timing issues because he was rushed.
I started dropping down from the left and stepping on the plate which helped
4. Xbox live
5.The ads on the right side weren't getting cleared out and that was the first spot we would shoot from. Not good when they are spraying down especially when someone would kill the acolyte.
We switched fleece and me and got it. Un and I cleared the side so we had no interference. I put solid bubbles down. Nobody died.

I'm sure next week will be much better. We did the relay and the warpriest which took 2 hrs total.

Back
Top Bottom