Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My man putting in work is a 318 now :nthat:
Fleece is about to become the raid expert :nthat:
Shotta joining the struggle :nthat:
Jules is sparrow racing and actually talking to us now :nthat:

And J is just glad to be getting the homies playing Destiny again.

I'm seriously super excited reading the last couple of posts.

Now that Shotta has embraced the struggle, lets lead these guys to the promise land :evil:

.... But I don't fool with @Rafool doe.... Dude spent about 2 hrs taking my lunch money in sparrow racing :lol:

He b cheating right? Warmachine85 Warmachine85 putting in work putting in work

Dude must be running some bot or code bruh... who he so far ahead he can stop at the finish line pop a 3oC and still come in first man :x

Now that Shotta has embraced the struggle, lets lead these guys to the promise land :evil:

.... But I don't fool with @Rafool doe.... Dude spent about 2 hrs taking my lunch money in sparrow racing :lol:

Lol it was mad fun tho. Even tho im always in last. I need that helm tho and i got three exotics from it to.

When we did that nightfall i got nothing from it too. Literally no reward like wtf lol

Hell yeah they played my boy Jules :lol:

But that no good cheater Rafool gets an exotic... I got a worthless legendary too :smh:

Got that Oryx challenge done on hard mode, and got that 320 scout man that **** is serious.

Going to try to run it another 5-6 times tomorrow to get some weapons to infuse to my others.

That 320 scout is melting any and everything in front of it loving it, but I want to bring my red death, ToM, and the supercell auto rifle up to 320.

Challenge is pretty easy though once you with some heads that know what they're doing.

[@=/u/40899/DocWatson]@DocWatson[/@] I think you're the highest light person I know at 319 I'm slowly creeping there a 318 now 8)

Was contemplating running 2 more characters but hell nah man I can't put all that time into two more characters like that.

I bought Dying Light for XB1 for $20 on sale at GameStop and will go pick it up tomorrow.

Even though I pretty much have everything I want need in Destiny I just still like playing the game.

Will eventually get to the other games I have though.
You can only get rewards once per week per character. 

Oh I didn't know that I thought they would give the same guns over again or something :lol:

It's okay though I'll probably just Sherpa and help some LFG dudes out I just like playing to play.

Got that Oryx challenge done on hard mode, and got that 320 scout man that **** is serious.

Going to try to run it another 5-6 times tomorrow to get some weapons to infuse to my others.

That 320 scout is melting any and everything in front of it loving it, but I want to bring my red death, ToM, and the supercell auto rifle up to 320.

Challenge is pretty easy though once you with some heads that know what they're doing.

@@DocWatson I think you're the highest light person I know at 319 I'm slowly creeping there a 318 now
glasses.gif

Was contemplating running 2 more characters but hell nah man I can't put all that time into two more characters like that.

I bought Dying Light for XB1 for $20 on sale at GameStop and will go pick it up tomorrow.

Even though I pretty much have everything I want need in Destiny I just still like playing the game.

Will eventually get to the other games I have though.
You can only get rewards once per week per character. 

Oh I didn't know that I thought they would give the same guns over again or something
laugh.gif

It's okay though I'll probably just Sherpa and help some LFG dudes out I just like playing to play.
Yeah. Might be time for you to make that 2nd and 3rd character and run it. 

You guys just sound salty. It's like zero23 zero23 @WrightOne86 and @illsupra thinking I cheat as well :rofl:.

Step your games up!

Last edited:

I tried racing but my sparrow is trash. I got a 140. If I knew it would happen I would have invested in sparrow upgraded a long time ago lol.

Yeah, I can't wait to get home and run this Oryx. I need to beat it ASAP. The Destiny forums work wonders.

Not stopping until I beat that damn mission.

Hope I get a gun upgrade. My Juju has been 294 for the longest.

I have been using my 316 rocket on the Ogres.

Got some boots but same defense as the ones equipped [emoji]128529[/emoji]

But yeah, I'm going hard.

You can only raid once a week aMD get rewards??

No joke Frost I never saw that message. Usually when I'm on I get a notice if someone messages me and I will usually check it if it's an Nter but I never got the notification. If you sent it while I was offline then I wouldnt have checked it. I only check messages sent while I'm online.

My bad for real bro... I was at Ceasers Palace with my homie when he grabbed a couple and I wouldve easily snagged you a pair or two.

I've been playing this game solo for a while now. It's pretty fun. :lol:
One day i'll take on a raid. :lol:

Just copped. I need to learn the ropes. Im reading through this thread and i dont know what yall talking about.

GT: XxIAMTHEBEASTxX

How was it ? He understood the concept of it. I had him just floating in the middle and killing ads . We were just messing up but he stepped it up I prob coulda finished . But I had to bounce
You coming on today?
What time ?
Nvm, we beat it lol, my bad, ain't check since I asked you that, you never came online. Then you came in and left lol I was like WTF

So shout outs to @bigj505     and @JulesLives  they came through at the end to help with the raid. J leaded us and helped us to win, and ironically on the "last time" we got it (Which is weird, everyone always does their job when J says "One more time and then I gotta bounce").

I was stuck on Oryx for at least 2-3 days, putting in 2+ hours each day to kill him, since the people I originally started with that I did the raid with, dismantled since dude promised someone else help.

I had people coming in for challenges. People coming on that "If we don't get it in ____" BS (Automatic boot), and then the people like me who stuck around cause they just wanted to beat it.

Then we had people coming and leaving, out of the blue. At least say something, but they dead left in the middle of the mission. Then I almost beat it and we wiped.

J came and mentored us and we got it...So shout-outs to him and always having patience for people like me who are just learning everything. I know a lot of people can't tolerate teaching people ish.

All in all, we got it, I'm 305 light now and I know the raid. Gonna run it more times for experience, but it was fun. Took a whole week, but I was happy I got it done.

Also if J says I messed up Oryx dying DON'T LISTEN TO HIM.

Destiny forums are lit though, they reply before you even hit "submit"

Last edited:
So shout outs to @bigj505
    and @JulesLives
 they came through at the end to help with the raid. J leaded us and helped us to win, and ironically on the "last time" we got it (Which is weird, everyone always does their job when J says "One more time and then I gotta bounce").

I was stuck on Oryx for at least 2-3 days, putting in 2+ hours each day to kill him, since the people I originally started with that I did the raid with, dismantled since dude promised someone else help.

I had people coming in for challenges. People coming on that "If we don't get it in ____" BS (Automatic boot), and then the people like me who stuck around cause they just wanted to beat it.

Then we had people coming and leaving, out of the blue. At least say something, but they dead left in the middle of the mission. Then I almost beat it and we wiped.

J came and mentored us and we got it...So shout-outs to him and always having patience for people like me who are just learning everything. I know a lot of people can't tolerate teaching people ish.

All in all, we got it, I'm 305 light now and I know the raid. Gonna run it more times for experience, but it was fun. Took a whole week, but I was happy I got it done.

Smh fleece lmao ish was funny tho.

So shout outs to @bigj505
    and @JulesLives
 they came through at the end to help with the raid. J leaded us and helped us to win, and ironically on the "last time" we got it (Which is weird, everyone always does their job when J says "One more time and then I gotta bounce").

Smh fleece lmao ish was funny tho.
"Looking back, it was funny. It wasn't funny when it happened though" lmfao

I thought the Xbox struggle team was the struggle.... Naw fleeces crew was def more of s struggle but hey, I had fun, we did it, and I truly believe everyone learned the mechanics :pimp:

Fleece tho.... There isn't a pimp hand large enough to slap you with after what you did :smh:

I thought the Xbox struggle team was the struggle.... Naw fleeces crew was def more of s struggle but hey, I had fun, we did it, and I truly believe everyone learned the mechanics :pimp:

Fleece tho.... There isn't a pimp hand large enough to slap you with after what you did :smh:
lmaooo but in my defense I got off 4 shots...so was it my fault or was it a glitch? Hmmmm

Yeah I had team struggle Jr. But 2 dudes stuck it out until end. That's what I respect. Not quitters. It was throwing us off getting a new guy and haVing to get back into the groove

Also if I didnt say "lemme pop an ammo" J wouldnt have known it was me....I know for next time

Last edited:

lmaooo but in my defense I got off 4 shots...so was it my fault or was it a glitch? Hmmmm

Yeah I had team struggle Jr. But 2 dudes stuck it out until end. That's what I respect. Not quitters. It was throwing us off getting a new guy and haVing to get back into the groove

Also if I didnt say "lemme pop an ammo" J wouldnt have known it was me....I know for next time

Glitch or not, the fact that that came out of your mouth at that time.... That big hand bruh :lol:

I was encouraged tho and the best part is 3 of the raid dudes are from here so that's experience that we can keep for future action.

Back
Top Bottom