Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea, the dude with the ogre showed us a more simplified way to capture the gaze so that the gaze holder wouldn't have to kill as many orbs.

Last night wasn't a good night for me at all. I died over dumb stuff at the ogre. :smh:

The daughters tho... It was just sad.... I'm not a big fan of the rotating platforms still but not clearing the floor after the 1st witch was literally killing me. The struggle last night tho was very constructive IMO. hopefully, we can finish it so that I can continue to not get anything for my troubles (yea RNG has not given me poo the whole raid other than lower level gear/ghost/class items).

Yea, the dude with the ogre showed us a more simplified way to capture the gaze so that the gaze holder wouldn't have to kill as many orbs.

Last night wasn't a good night for me at all. I died over dumb stuff at the ogre. :smh:

The daughters tho... It was just sad.... I'm not a big fan of the rotating platforms still but not clearing the floor after the 1st witch was literally killing me. The struggle last night tho was very constructive IMO. hopefully, we can finish it so that I can continue to not get anything for my troubles (yea RNG has not given me poo the whole raid other than lower level gear/ghost/class items).
Thanks to that run I was able to get to 308 light which is great.

On daughters, I think we should go in the back and start shooting. That way it shouldn't be so many deaths when we're on the second witch and the relic runner shouldn't have a problem getting to us without wasting time.

Thanks to that run I was able to get to 308 light which is great.

On daughters, I think we should go in the back and start shooting. That way it shouldn't be so many deaths when we're on the second witch and the relic runner shouldn't have a problem getting to us without wasting time.

I was thinking the same thing... that's what we usually do with Un's crew and it always was less hectic... I mean, the middle way is cool if we have the fire power to finish the 2nd daughter but its evident that we need a bit of a boost. that damage penalty you and fleece get + me being dead 1/2 the time :lol: + fleece not having a high impact sniper is proving to be too much to overcome.

we will go to the front left corner and shoot the 1st daughter so we wont have anything behind us and we can clear the floor before the timer ends. front right corner for the 2nd daughter.

putting in work putting in work thanks for the offer man but im on the ps4 :smokin It was with a LFG. Generally how I play since my play times are never really consistent

:pimp: good luck bro.

Also, with the struggle team last night I don't know how we weren't downing the second daughter and we had 5 ToM on her :smh:

I've played daughters many different ways, but I remember the best way I did it was with a group from LFG and we took down the first daughter in the front left puddle by where the Ogre spawns, and then the second one on top of where the first daughter spawned where someone dropped a bubble shield... I think or if could have been in that same puddle I don't remember.

I still don't understand how we couldn't beat them last night because we were doing everything right just couldn't kill the second daughter.

putting in work putting in work thanks for the offer man but im on the ps4 :smokin It was with a LFG. Generally how I play since my play times are never really consistent

:pimp: good luck bro.

Also, with the struggle team last night I don't know how we weren't downing the second daughter and we had 5 ToM on her :smh:

I've played daughters many different ways, but I remember the best way I did it was with a group from LFG and we took down the first daughter in the front left puddle by where the Ogre spawns, and then the second one on top of where the first daughter spawned where someone dropped a bubble shield... I think or if could have been in that same puddle I don't remember.

I still don't understand how we couldn't beat them last night because we were doing everything right just couldn't kill the second daughter.

It was probably the timing more than everything. We can definitely do it.

k who's down to finish the witches tonight before it resets?

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
putting in work putting in work
championboyz7 championboyz7
@JulesLives

?????

We will go with who ran last night 1st and fill in the blanks if someone from last night cant make it. This is just because we already have a good feel as a group for this step.

Breakfast Club and I will be on.

730 or so as usually.

also, No Time To Explain first mission today.

Hey I'm down to help you guys if you need it, but if others need to run the raid then go ahead because I'm not getting anything because I completed the raid already.

Not even a mote of light they giving the kid :smh:

Hey I'm down to help you guys if you need it, but if others need to run the raid then go ahead because I'm not getting anything because I completed the raid already.

Not even a mote of light they giving the kid :smh:

:lol: don't feel bad. I do stuff for you guys all of the time where I get absolutely nothing.

Get off the roids man ^
Let me hop on the stair master at Planet Fitness like you do every gym session, you right.

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@JulesLives

?????

We will go with who ran last night 1st and fill in the blanks if someone from last night cant make it. This is just because we already have a good feel as a group for this step.

730 or so as usually.

How do I do the 2nd mission? I need that gun too.
Also, 30 calcified fragments. Went hard to find them to get the touch to help yall.

Also...I missed a fragment in the raid at the fleece wall you ain't even tell me J SMFH

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@JulesLives

?????

730 or so as usually.

I'll be on if I don't fall asleep.

Get off the roids man ^
Let me hop on the stair master at Planet Fitness like you do every gym session, you right.

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@JulesLives

?????

730 or so as usually.

Also, 30 calcified fragments. Went hard to find them to get the touch to help yall.

Also...I missed a fragment in the raid at the fleece wall you ain't even tell me J SMFH

Bruh.... Stop relying on me to tell you everything.

Get off the roids man ^

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@JulesLives

?????

730 or so as usually.

Ight.

Get off the roids man ^

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
@JulesLives

?????

730 or so as usually.

I'm down to finish the raid and do the challenge tonight let me know! :lol:

Just did the Glass Vault with some random White dudes off of the forums.

White dude 1: Who's making those flames?

White dude 2: That's me, I have Dragon's Breath

White dude 1: *N word*

White dude 2: What?

Whit dude 1: Nothing. Just wanted to say *N word*

This what ya'll do in private? It's really true SMFH.

All my drops were first years lmao. 2 legendaries, one exotic.

Trying to find this chest and can't, I'm in the C area 
mean.gif

EDIT: Found it completely elsewhere

Last edited:

This what ya'll in private?

:rofl: :lol:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Mind you, they didn't even know I was Black, cause they didn't even communicate with me. I don't even think they would've cared if they knew I was Black SMH.

What's a man to do 
roll.gif
mean.gif

:rofl: :lol:
Mind you, they didn't even know I was Black, cause they didn't even communicate with me. I don't even think they would've cared if they knew I was Black SMH.

What's a man to do :rofl: :smh:

Yea online gaming definitely brings out the ugly side. The best thing that Xbox did was create the party system. We used to get so many racist remarks because they pretty much know they can't be checked via the Internet.

And they don't care if you are black or not. The homie TB got called the N word on the regular back in the day and he's as white as sliced bread.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

What's a man to do 
roll.gif
mean.gif
Yea online gaming definitely brings out the ugly side. The best thing that Xbox did was create the party system. We used to get so many racist remarks because they pretty much know they can't be checked via the Internet.

And they don't care if you are black or not. The homie TB got called the N word on the regular back in the day and he's as white as sliced bread.
Just don't understand why someone would want to go out of their way to say it. I try not to say it, gotta kill that bad habit.

But, I got No Time To Explain gun. Working on getting 15 more fragments now.

@TimShepard its sad but it's part of the world we live in. People do things just because.

Look at the backlash to Miss Universe, Columbians calling Steve Harvey a N, on a regular day they say it to each other "with the other spelling". But you never hear Hispanic folks call each other S.

I just pasted the URL link to that video on a file at work and I can't edit it.
laugh.gif

I might be an unemployed N soon.

Back
Top Bottom