Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Well I'll take a referral for you new joint @Ace93  Thanks in advance. Chick Fi La on me
laugh.gif

Look at the backlash to Miss Universe, Columbians calling Steve Harvey a N, on a regular day they say it to each other "with the other spelling". But you never hear Hispanic folks call each other S.

the only word that sets me off. I can shrug off wetb or other dumb **** but I that word >:

Well I'll take a referral for you new joint @Ace93  Thanks in advance. Chick Fi La on me
laugh.gif
i gotchu 
laugh.gif

I just pasted the URL link to that video on a file at work and I can't edit it.
laugh.gif

I might be an unemployed N soon.
RIP
And while we are on it, I'd like to advice my apprentice Un to learn about version control. It will aid you in your career my friend.
wink.gif
images

this you right now @bigj505  ?
roll.gif

Lots of testosterone flowing tonight . You could cut the tension with a butter knife :lol:.

Your boy is 2 away from the tom tho !

Lots of testosterone flowing tonight . You could cut the tension with a butter knife :lol:.

Your boy is 2 away from the tom tho !

It happens when people consistently can't do stuff right. It gets tired.

But hey, you can call it out of you want or lead it and I'll sit back and watch.

Finally had free time on a spindle day. Has the sleeper simulant come around again?

Funny thing about the sleep simulant thing is that I had it for the longest and didn't even realize I think :lol: :smh:

I was looking up how to get it and then saw things that were familiar and went on my character to look at and saw the simulation core thing. I have to do something with some warsats on different planets left I think two parts of it are left.

Also, I solo'd (or almost solo'd) the no time to explain mission yesterday, but this kid jumped into my game right at the end when I had the Ultra boss down to like 60% health and helped me beat it and he got the cult ghost too :stoneface:

That's crazy that he was able to jump in the last minute like that and reap the rewards. I'm wondering as I'm looking/finding the ghosts why it keeps saying last guardian alive once or twice thinking the game was glitching or something but he was jumping in to see where I was in the mission :lol:

That come up...

About to go rank up my faction today for the reset on the no time to explain and try to do the warsat stuff for Sleeper Simulant. Was looking at some video's online and that sleeper simulant be destroying with it's damage output :x

Funny thing about the sleep simulant thing is that I had it for the longest and didn't even realize I think :lol: :smh:

I was looking up how to get it and then saw things that were familiar and went on my character to look at and saw the simulation core thing. I have to do something with some warsats on different planets left I think two parts of it are left.

Also, I solo'd (or almost solo'd) the no time to explain mission yesterday, but this kid jumped into my game right at the end when I had the Ultra boss down to like 60% health and helped me beat it and he got the cult ghost too :stoneface:

That's crazy that he was able to jump in the last minute like that and reap the rewards. I'm wondering as I'm looking/finding the ghosts why it keeps saying last guardian alive once or twice thinking the game was glitching or something but he was jumping in to see where I was in the mission :lol:

That come up...

About to go rank up my faction today for the reset on the no time to explain and try to do the warsat stuff for Sleeper Simulant. Was looking at some video's online and that sleeper simulant be destroying with it's damage output :x

Wait until you get the mission to talk to the FWC before trying to rank it up. Otherwise you'll waste your time.

That come up...

Wait until you get the mission to talk to the FWC before trying to rank it up. Otherwise you'll waste your time.

Will do and look into how to get the mission for them to talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom