Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Never again

Seriously man.
I can't even put in words how irate I am right now.
Check your Destiny App, well actually you probably can't because you played more than me. It's still in my recent games 

This post above was 11/11 We started at 8:08pm according to the app. We wrote here about Sup fiasco after 10pm, we spent 2 hours on Oryx? I wasn't a sub we did the raid bro. I have 309 kills, not possible on Oryx alone. Then on 11/12 I have 9 kills, which is when we went and completed Oryx. You probably don't believe it because I am garbage
wink.gif

I wasn't like curving for the raid, during the week I was usually online before everyone else and most the guys I raid with don't work or are in school so we would jump in when I got in from work.

I got picked up by a 316 trying to carry a 285 to get it and dude hasn't played in 2 months ......... BRUH

And it's 3 of us. Time to post again smfh

ok so you basically need to have your storm caller class equipped.

make orbs for each other in each room and push the pace. try not to die so that you can keep grabbing orbs.

ideally, you will have a titan with armor of light so that you can slide the boss up inside of the bubble, once the titan is done with his bubble, organize you and the other dude making more orbs for him. he needs his intellect high so he can quickly get a super.

if you guys are good, you should be able to get to the final room with 6:30-7 minutes left.
We got there at 6 but no ad or blight control. I'm telling them someone focus on blight and the other 2 attack the boss, they like we will figure it out when it happens like we ain't on a timer. But dude is a titan so I'll tell him.

Think I'll find a new group. Still confused why a dude came back after 2 months for a black spindle.

It's more than one way to get it done. I'm a brute force kind of guy to be honest.

You can clear the blights as you make orbs but know that they do respawn until the boss is dead.
Yeah. This sucks. And yup, they sure did respawn.

There's one dude carrying everyone but he's on PS. Smh.

Might have to bother you today SMFH

Last edited:

Never again

Seriously man.

I can't even put in words how irate I am right now.
Check your Destiny App, well actually you probably can't because you played more than me. It's still in my recent games 

This post above was 11/11 We started at 8:08pm according to the app. We wrote here about Sup fiasco after 10pm, we spent 2 hours on Oryx? I wasn't a sub we did the raid bro. I have 309 kills, not possible on Oryx alone. Then on 11/12 I have 9 kills, which is when we went and completed Oryx. You probably don't believe it because I am garbage :wink:

I wasn't like curving for the raid, during the week I was usually online before everyone else and most the guys I raid with don't work or are in school so we would jump in when I got in from work.

I remember clearly now. You jumped in at the witches. We were so pissed at sup because we were struggling so bad that night so when he pulled his stunt, we were irate.
2 hrs gives us struggle time for the daughters and oryx. The kill total comes from the daughters. No way we struggled and got the raid done (somewhat) in 2 hrs

I remember clearly now. You jumped in at the witches. We were so pissed at sup because we were struggling so bad that night so when he pulled his stunt, we were irate.
2 hrs gives us struggle time for the daughters and oryx. The kill total comes from the daughters. No way we struggled and got the raid done (somewhat) in 2 hrs
Please tell me that this is when he popped that bubble on you guys on the final DPS phase 
roll.gif

I can't and don't want to imagine this happening to me though 
sick.gif
mean.gif

think I'm gonna try this this week if we play the raid.... very doable... was on my no raid kick for a while :smh:
If you do go through with doing the challenge this week,could you wait until tomorrow to start.

Won't be able to make it online at all today

roll.gif
 @WrightOne86  I'm cooling today.

It wasn't a "struggle" team tho @bigj505  

Me u Sup Un GamerDot Welive. I mean for a struggle team we beat Oryx pretty quickly the next day, only having 9 kills. It don't add up but I'll let you tell it.

Please tell me that this is when he popped that bubble on you guys on the final DPS phase 
roll.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif
Painful memory.

roll.gif
 @WrightOne86  I'm cooling today.

Me u Sup Un GamerDot Welive. I mean for a struggle team we beat Oryx pretty quickly the next day, only having 9 kills. It don't add up but I'll let you tell it.
we was def off our game that night.

roll.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif
we dont discuss that day.

Lots of testosterone flowing tonight . You could cut the tension with a butter knife :lol:.

Your boy is 2 away from the tom tho !

It happens when people consistently can't do stuff right. It gets tired.

But hey, you can call it out of you want or lead it and I'll sit back and watch.
Nah I feel you. I think I need to get my gear up or pick up touch of malice . Before we can get past sisters.we either need more 310 + with tom or me an fleece need to step our light level game up.
I'm missing 2 calcified fragments.

Hopefully I get good drops from the challenge mode this week since it's the warpriest which is pie.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Beta a lot, I foresee a lit UC thread in the future @WrightOne86

I got the collection I just finished part 1 over the weekend, playing part 2 now. You copping UC4 day 1 @bigj505, we can take a break from the holligans on xbox.

Lots of testosterone flowing tonight . You could cut the tension with a butter knife :lol:.

But hey, you can call it out of you want or lead it and I'll sit back and watch.
Nah I feel you. I think I need to get my gear up or pick up touch of malice . Before we can get past sisters.we either need more 310 + with tom or me an fleece need to step our light level game up.

Hopefully I get good drops from the challenge mode this week since it's the warpriest which is pie.
I can't even get the spindle let alone malice...But I am gonna work on calcified fragments today. I need 14.

Then I had a good little team who used the titan bubble technique and they ditched after one game.

I can't even get the spindle let alone malice...But I am gonna work on calcified fragments today. I need 14.

Then I had a good little team who used the titan bubble technique and they ditched after one game.
If you only have one character . You can go on the app.
Click on grimoire
Then click on enemies
Then book of sorrow

It will show you the ones you have . There's a walk through on Reddit that tells you how to get every single one .
I have two characters so it's mixed up idk which ones I'm missing for sure . It says some court of oryx and the challenge mode for golgoroth and oryx .

Last edited:
:rofl:  @WrightOne86
 I'm cooling today.

See, Un confirmed it. That was actually the first time he said we were the struggle team due to how bad the run was. It happens to the best of us. Plus sup kept dying over dumb stuff especially at the ogre.
We also took a while at the totem mainly because the aura wasn't transferring to GamerDot that night.

I enjoyed the Beta a lot, I foresee a lit UC thread in the future @WrightOne86

I got the collection I just finished part 1 over the weekend, playing part 2 now. You copping UC4 day 1 @bigj505
, we can take a break from the holligans on xbox.

Probably but only if I can finish need for speed or something before then. Too many queued items :smh:

think I'm gonna try this this week if we play the raid.... very doable... was on my no raid kick for a while :smh:
If you do go through with doing the challenge this week,could you wait until tomorrow to start.

Won't be able to make it online at all today

I can snipe the checkpoint if I remember. I'm not even sure we will have 6 tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom