Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Im with it I can also get one if needed. I can give my Elite controller it's first spin tonight.

Will call you in in case we need one.
Also, fleece blessed us with the oryx cp (grabbed with my alt).

Maybe the more experienced team can run thru that before Monday.

Xbox struggle squad, we raiding tonight?

willypete willypete
@TimShepard
championboyz7 championboyz7
shottadru shottadru
putting in work putting in work - you foul bro. You really ditched us for another squad :smh:

:lol:

Man I didn't ditch you bro. I do what I've been doing the past couple of weeks and that is I LFG the raid, but I still always come help you guys if needed.

Some weeks struggle team doesn't run, or only run piece of the raid so the stuggle team is also shaky flaking struggle team :lol:

I run it every week just incase stuggle team doesn't run or do it for the week.

I gotta do my raid runs bruh so I can get me weekly drops.

I did the warpriest challenge last night and got a 320 and 310 machine gun... meh.

The damn ghost shell went up by one light level to 314 or 315 :smh:

Also I was running the NF late last night and my super and grenades were taking super long to charge up but maybe that's the NF or something I went back and went over all of my gear to make sure and only thing that changed was my ghost shell.

The group I ran with yesterday we had to keep going and find people at warpriest and ogre due to people leaving but we got it done and I got the the check point of the daughters.

Hoping I get a helmet drop this week or something. Only my helmet, ghost shell, and bond isn't 320.

One thing I hate about this damn game is you run the hard mode, even doing the challenge, and they give you drops from the normal raid and **** :smh:

But, yeah of course I'm down to help you with the struggle team if needed.

@Quad  your nephew delivered again tonight

roll.gif

@Zero23

@Biggie62

@illsupra

@iHust1e  

White girl Amy got his mind on lock. After last night the side piece Jr bout to change her ringtone to:

:lol: sometimes i think you guys give him a hard time then I read something like that. nah he needs it :rofl:

Last edited:
@WrightOne86 fleece really is the Xbox version of quad
nerd.gif
It always helps ease the tension when you have one of these guys with you. The frustration that they can bring on their own though 
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He did not confirm NOR deny he was the side piece. Last night was a top 10 party chat. Not as good as the Biggie vs. Punisher Freestyle battle though.

Don't forget the Teddy bear
WAIT?! Please fill me in on that part?! That must have come out when I was with my son. Don't tell me that he gave her a "friend Teddy bear" or received one from her 
sick.gif

This really is Jr then if so

54fb7f70eac9d7f847d368f2b7a5be2b4bb7c742ffc82d693c1840aa626fab5f_1.gif

giphy.gif

He said he got her a gift for Xmas so we were asking what he got her and he said it didn't cost him anything. So we all like huh? And then we ask what was it and after a long pause.... 

A Teddy Bear. 

RIght after we all like, damn bruh, you just put yourself in the friendzone but he did say she liked it... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sometimes i think you guys give him a hard time then I read something like that. nah he needs it
roll.gif
The little homie Jr. like our little cousin. We gotta make sure he gets on the right path. I remember a year ago he was afraid of yambs...

But Zero, you are right though.....the @Biggie62  drunken rant vs. Punishment freestyle battling him in reply was bar none, the best night in chat. 
roll.gif

The only rival to that night was @uTep2Step  playing the Ray J vs Fab rant and Quad Jr being introduced to Ray J and his "Booty Goons" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom