Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It always helps ease the tension when you have one of these guys with you. The frustration that they can bring on their own though :x :rofl:

WAIT?! Please fill me in on that part?! That must have come out when I was with my son. Don't tell me that he gave her a "friend Teddy bear" or received one from her :x

This really is Jr then if so

54fb7f70eac9d7f847d368f2b7a5be2b4bb7c742ffc82d693c1840aa626fab5f_1.gif

giphy.gif

I'm crying at the gifs and it all. Yesterday was hilarious. :rofl:

Last edited:
After nightfalls and raids, I'll be sparrow racing a lot this week. Gotta get as many 320 helms as possible as the challenge mode oryx last week only gave me 320 primary weapons. 
tired.gif

Xbox struggle squad, we raiding tonight?

@willypete
@TimShepard
@championboyz7
shottadru shottadru
Warmachine85 Warmachine85
putting in work putting in work - you foul bro. You really ditched us for another squad :smh:

Count me out gotta do te Christmas thing today. Smh i dont even wanna go to the in laws.

I did get that 320 sparrow racing helm tho :pimp:

View media item 1840331

What... they gave you 320 helmet.

What...

You...

This damn game bruh.

I gotta get on this Sparrow racing grind bruh because I need that 320 helmet.

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] :rofl:

Un, can you help a couple of us (definitely not fleece as I know where you two stand) do oryx before Monday? Grab a couple of your crew to make it easier? They flock when they see Un in a raid.

How many of my peoples you need?

I know I'll be able to get Sup and Gamer if they're on.

I'm only thinking 2 (TB and me) as of right now. TB will need to know the dont kill ogre strat. The rest of the team isn't ready yet.

I was on last night to raid with my clan and saw that the nt guys were raiding together.. Thought to myself I wonder what craziness is gonna happen in their party chat this time lol that sounds like good stuff right there!

Btw do u have to be at a certain Srl rank to get 320 helms?

I was on last night to raid with my clan and saw that the nt guys were raiding together.. Thought to myself I wonder what craziness is gonna happen in their party chat this time lol that sounds like good stuff right there!

Rank 3

Rank 3

First you beat me for my twilight garrison then the 320 helm :stoneface:

:lol: I'm still grinding tho. It's turned into 310+ farming for me and I did get a 319 and 318 class item last night so I'm cool. Gonna infuse my exotic helms as much as I can.

First you beat me for my twilight garrison then the 320 helm :stoneface:

:lol: I'm still grinding tho. It's turned into 310+ farming for me and I did get a 319 and 318 class item last night so I'm cool. Gonna infuse my exotic helms as much as I can.

Lol yea im a 311 now and my other characters went up to 308 and 304. Imma try to get a few more before i leave. Wont be back until sunday gonna miss xur :frown:

I'm just like 500 into rank 3.....I just don't think I want to go for rank 3 that bad. Get tired of dealing with the "biggies" and dirty racers out there. The bump physics is horrible and apparently I can't bump people back even though they hit me. :smh:

I did get 320 helmets for my warlock and Hunter from oryx challenge mode and the pulse, hc, and scout in 319 as well already though.

Oh yea I used the HC last night in HM and it was doing pretty well. Was hitting the normal mobs for 5200-5600 depending on range during the totem phase. :smokin

wrightone86 wrightone86 He ******ed like how you playin Captain Save A *** when she is not even yours ...stop tryna get yambs by dry snitching on ya homeboy. :smh:

zero23 zero23 So he bought somebody else's girl a Xmas present? ....he didn't even tell me that he's cakin her.

wrightone86 wrightone86 He ******ed like how you playin Captain Save A *** when she is not even yours ...stop tryna get yambs by dry snitching on ya homeboy. :smh:

zero23 zero23 So he bought somebody else's girl a Xmas present? ....he didn't even tell me that he's cakin her.

We were trying to school the young man but he wasn't listening. His mind was racing with all types of thoughts talking about how the world hates him and **** :smh:

We need to have an intervention with nephew man :smh: :lol:

We were trying to school the young man but he wasn't listening. His mind was racing with all types of thoughts talking about how the world hates him and **** :smh:

He'll be alright, right now his mind on acquiring yambs by any means necessary.

Un, can you help a couple of us (definitely not fleece as I know where you two stand) do oryx before Monday? Grab a couple of your crew to make it easier? They flock when they see Un in a raid.
Wow, J. Gave you the checkpoint and it's "definitely not fleece" lol ight boyyyyyyyy
Bruh.... We already know that you and Un ain't cool. If y'all were then I would have included you.

If we, the struggle team, get to that point then we can finish it.

I've tried to play peace maker between both of you and it didn't work out.
Nah, he's not cool with me.

Told you countless times in the party, I'm not worried about dude. If he don't wanna join a game or party cause I'm in there, that's HIS problem. I don't leave the game/party when Never is in there with us. Dude has a problem with me. That's HIS problem.

And if he won't play with me, why play off my checkpoint?

But it's cool, let the record stand that I don't care. And if I'm wrong for coming at him, for coming at me, then you and I and two different type of men. 

But ight, keep with the "Fleece ain't here" disclaimers, whatever you need to say to get your "boy" to help you.

If I knew you'd do some sucker ish like this, I would've told you get the checkpoint yourself.

Last edited:
You guys talking about Quad?

Do I need to lecture him again on keeping his head in those books?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom