Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:lol:  elitist

Offer your hand and get it smacked down. Enjoy your 6 hour raid! You rather go into a cave with 6 blind folks compared to 6 with a lamp.

I would vs roll with someone that forgot that he needed help at one point or another.

Un and JJ helped me do Crota and VoG when I couldn't even get 6 to do the raids. I def don't forget that and imma do my part to get the homies where they need to be if they reach out. Why do you think I still run whomever needs help through the spindle and no time to explain missions?
I didn't forget, Destiny is all about helping, I just offered my help so you could tweak your raid issues.

I just don't know what you been doing with all the times you have done the raid with the list you gave lol. The above issues said you still have can be explained easily. And you could have resolved all of them in 1 run with me, all you gotta do is ask. That's how I learned.

Just saw your edit batman is on sale at Toys R Us I think for $20 @Ace93
Don't help me, help the people that need the real help. Take my place tonight. Stream it so you can shine for your followers. I'll sit back with my popcorn and chill.
You talk about all these weeks like I raid like that. Stop assuming all of the time.

laugh.gif
 elitist

Offer your hand and get it smacked down. Enjoy your 6 hour raid! You rather go into a cave with 6 blind folks compared to 6 with a lamp.

I would vs roll with someone that forgot that he needed help at one point or another.

Un and JJ helped me do Crota and VoG when I couldn't even get 6 to do the raids. I def don't forget that and imma do my part to get the homies where they need to be if they reach out. Why do you think I still run whomever needs help through the spindle and no time to explain missions?
I didn't forget, Destiny is all about helping, I just offered my help so you could tweak your raid issues.

I just don't know what you been doing with all the times you have done the raid with the list you gave lol. The above issues said you still have can be explained easily. And you could have resolved all of them in 1 run with me, all you gotta do is ask. That's how I learned.

Just saw your edit batman is on sale at Toys R Us I think for $20 @Ace93
Don't help me, help the people that need the real help. Take my place tonight. Stream it so you can shine for your followers. I'll sit back with my popcorn and chill.
You talk about all these weeks like I raid like that. Stop assuming all of the time.
I've raided with you more than once. How am I assuming when I see all the times you assemble one here. This convo has been held here at least 5 times. That's enough to learn it, you never been like oh I need to learn anything you mentioned above either cuz we def explain to folks. Idk man maybe my approach to the game is just different from yours, as a Year 1 player you kinda know what to expect now, so we had serious raids, got tired of it then hard mode dropped. Couple hard runs and it became a cake walk. You just wasting your time when you in there then with the tweaks you still need to make

I honestly considered switching to be honest. If it were from my homie and me having to start over, I probably would have.
@bigj505  

I still dont appreciate this statement bro 
mean.gif

Have your laptop or tablet by you however, Ill stream the raid this evening for you if I get 6 
happy.gif
 @bigj505
NT XBone Raid race? Team Shotta vs Team BigJ 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I honestly considered switching to be honest. If it were from my homie and me having to start over, I probably would have.
@bigj505  

I still dont appreciate this statement bro 
mean.gif
If I was Iyen I would look up all his other Xbox shade. Nothing new, he better be happy its me and not the Tom Brady kid, he's a real troll. He will be running back to Xbox if he had to deal with him daily.

shottadru shottadru we raided 1 full time (normal) and you subbed that one time at the end when Un's boy killed us all along with the subsequent attempt the next day which we finished. That was the last time I finished a hard raid. That macho, we year 1 players talk... Leave that noise for someone else. I'm openly explaining that I'm rough on some things and you KEEP telling me I should be otherwise or whatever.

Nah I wouldn't Raid race this guy, he will say I am trolling him when he's fighting the war priest after 5 hours.

@shottadru we raided 1 full time (normal) and you subbed that one time at the end when Un's boy killed us all along with the subsequent attempt the next day which we finished. That was the last time I finished a hard raid. That macho, we year 1 players talk... Leave that noise for someone else. I'm openly explaining that I'm rough on some things and you KEEP telling me I should be otherwise or whatever.
It's unexplainable for someone who plays the game as much as you do. You are well versed in the game and you talking like I wouldn't explain something to you. "Yo Shotta where do you stand for the gaze" Bro Im done tho bout to leave work. Good hour plus of no productivity, thank you. Srs thank you.

Have your laptop or tablet by you however, Ill stream the raid this evening for you if I get 6 
happy.gif
 @bigj505
You have 6. I already put that together for you.
I'm not taking your struggle team for you. Mad excuses, "oh i only did it once yadda yadda" The raid is too routine for all these excuses you spit bro, once you learn all the concepts all that may knock you out of wack is positioning a team may use but there are quick adjustments. I'm not walking into my cave blind. Enjoy the 39 hour raid bro! Ill see you online later
wink.gif

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/79112"Yo Shotta where do you stand for the gaze" Bro Im done tho bout to leave work. Good hour plus of no productivity, thank you. Srs thank you.

You finally done trolling? You view things in such a singular perspective. You have to explain that stuff to ALL 5 members at this point when you are starting new.

I can definitely comprehend and learn the stuff but you can't understand that I'm saying I had not learned it yet because I didn't have to.

When you are in the party, you don't here them saying "snipe you messing up" you hear that various people are messing up. You just can't understand that for some reason. I outlined what I need to work on because as the leader, I was in a position I hadn't been in before.
Playing a video game long has nothing to do with having struggle points. It's like saying because I play destiny a lot then I should be a beast in crucible if I mainly play the stories. The raid is something different. Stop acting so ignorant to that.

Have your laptop or tablet by you however, Ill stream the raid this evening for you if I get 6 :D  @bigj505

You have 6. I already put that together for you.
I'm not taking your struggle team for you. Mad excuses, "oh i only did it once yadda yadda" The raid is too routine for all these excuses you spit bro, once you learn all the concepts all that may knock you out of wack is positioning a team may use but there are quick adjustments. I'm not walking into my cave blind. Enjoy the 39 hour raid bro! Ill see you online later :wink:

Then why are you taking???? The pure arrogance and ignorance for no reason at all.

[thread="606173"]LMAO popcorn gifs galore in this thread.[/thread]
[thread="606173"] [/thread]
[thread="606173"]No arrogance or ignorance man, we play the game differently I guess, in terms of raiding. Again if I was iyen I would look up old posts but I've told you here multiple times months ago, come in the raid, come in the raid and you gave excuses. That was the time to learn because it would take folks longer then and we were all wet behind the ears. For me now I would be doing it for fun so I'm not teaching a new group and taking 43 hours to complete it, we all playing different games.[/thread]

You really citing when I was still leveling my 3 characters and wasn't ready to raid yet? Get outta here with that reach bruh. You just talking just to talk and yea it's definitely elitist talk because my raid knowledge isn't on par with yours.

You are just annoying now man.

Last edited:
Should of just said Boo! Cuz I just seen a ghost.
:lol: fr fr I haven't even turned on my xbox in about 2 months. Had to take a sabbatical, I almost got fired due to Destiny. Staying up late and drinking everynight playing the game :smh: I was late to work like everyday, its extremely hard for me to wake up.

But anyways, I see what both of yall saying.

I got to lvl like 290 and quit, never even played the new raid. So I can understand if I hopped back on some people aint trying to teach some1 each simple step. Even tho I've played Destiny more than most folks, I would be like an infant in the raid :smh:

I also remember dealing with elitist back on Crota and nobody wanting to teach new folks the ropes lol. Its all love fellas yall stop fighting

Bro you was higher Level than me when I was raiding, talking about I'm not ready yet. how am I annoying for stating facts take your frustration out on oryx not me

We need to keep our emotions in check guys, the PS guys probably clowning us in their group chat on their phones right now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'll be back on Xbox soon but im pretty much done w/ Destiny. I can say I got more than my $60 worth out of it and it will always have a special part of my memory :smokin

Back
Top Bottom