Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif
you cold as ice @Ace93. you were a kinderguardian once too breh.
Nah false 
laugh.gif

It just seems like Destiny has got a more serious tone with us XBone guys and that ish aint fun at all man, which is why I play and for my 310 harrowed gear of course 
laugh.gif

Not really trying to do normals. It's doubling the time. If we don't get it then we don't get it.

naah b. that implies that normal time = hard time. normal allows for mistakes to be corrected (revives, lack of power, etc., which implies a time savings from wiping), while also allowing for reward that benefit future runs (implying an additional future time savings). Plus the general team cohesion, efficiency, etc., are all synergistic with additional runs. Thus while it may take an extra hour this week, it may save two next week. Furthermore, then you can develop the mechanics for oryx as well
Naw that's not the approach I'm going for (kinda outlined it already).
Get as far as we can. Hope the double drops can help dudes level up.
I have absolutely no desire to do normal anymore at this point. Also, at least 3 of us will be warlocks which will give more margin for error for where we are.
Fleece
TBCF
Never putting work

Just trying to beat the priest. I'm sure we can also best the ogre with 3 310+ guys.

Last edited:

you cold as ice [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@Ace93[/@]. you were a kinderguardian once too breh.

Nah false :lol:  

It just seems like Destiny has got a more serious tone with us XBone guys and that ish aint fun at all man, which is why I play and for my 310 harrowed gear of course :lol:

It's hard to be playing around and joking when people don't know what to do. You get frustrated too when we keep taking Ls.

It just seems like Destiny has got a more serious tone with us XBone guys and that ish aint fun at all man, which is why I play and for my 310 harrowed gear of course :lol:

sucks for you. i get 311 harrowed all day. #comeups

:lol:  you guys man, so much struggle.

#staytrolling
The dude that was preaching how you love the Xbox unity in the destiny thread because nobody was in here with you before is the same dude that's trolling us. Comical.

Yall talking like yall haven't done it multiple times, its really not that hard.

Then let it be not that hard then and keep it moving. That trolling act gets mad tired man. I'm trying to help people get this thing going and you just sitting at the doorway putting people down.

laugh.gif
 you guys man, so much struggle.
#staytrolling
The dude that was preaching how you love the Xbox unity in the destiny thread because nobody was in here with you before is the same dude that's trolling us. Comical.
Bro yall talking like yall just learned to play video games, yall did it enuff times already to not be here struggling or saying it's cuz of "newcomers"

Not trolling yall just stating what it is, you're too nice, if someone aint holding their weight I wouldn't hesitate to tell them step their ish up or get the boot, no reason this many weeks out it's a struggle to complete a raid.

you cold as ice @@Ace93. you were a kinderguardian once too breh.
Nah false 
laugh.gif

It just seems like Destiny has got a more serious tone with us XBone guys and that ish aint fun at all man, which is why I play and for my 310 harrowed gear of course 
laugh.gif
It's hard to be playing around and joking when people don't know what to do. You get frustrated too when we keep taking Ls.
I do but I dont mind failing as long as we having fun and its all jokes bcos im entertained, too much seriousness involved makes me turn my Xbox off 
laugh.gif

you cold as ice @@Ace93. you were a kinderguardian once too breh.
Nah false 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I do but I dont mind failing as long as we having fun and its all jokes bcos im entertained, too much seriousness involved makes me turn my Xbox off 
laugh.gif
Exactly man, like almost 3 months out and you need to lock a party to not be distracted in a raid? It should be for fun at this point.

:lol:  you guys man, so much struggle.

#staytrolling

Bro yall talking like yall just learned to play video games, yall did it enuff times already to not be here struggling or saying it's cuz of "newcomers"

Not trolling yall just stating what it is, you're too nice, if someone aint holding their weight I wouldn't hesitate to tell them step their ish up or get the boot, no reason this many weeks out it's a struggle to complete a raid.

When you keep repeating yourself over and over.... It gets mad annoying man. Like you really go out of your way to let us know we not playing the game to your liking. Just stop man. We get it.

you cold as ice [@=/u/29990/Ace93]@@Ace93[/@]. you were a kinderguardian once too breh.

I do but I dont mind failing as long as we having fun and its all jokes bcos im entertained, too much seriousness involved makes me turn my Xbox off :lol:

Naw man. I've been in the room where y'all get frustrated and stuff like that. You just quit out and that's it.

Yall talking like yall haven't done it multiple times, its really not that hard.
They dont want us to win the raid, they want us to fail.

They evil.
I promise you, they don't want you to get 315 and above gear from the raid.

They evil.

Bless up.
[emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji]

LOL what you talking about to my liking? Look man like I was saying Sunday or whenever I will help you ONLY if NT folks im comfortable with are going in. Only reason I didn't get on is because Un wanted me to sub in for him. I wasn't taking his headache
laugh.gif

LOL what you talking about to my liking? Look man like I was saying Sunday or whenever I will help you ONLY if NT folks im comfortable with are going in. Only reason I didn't get on is because Un wanted me to sub in for him. I wasn't taking his headache :lol:  
Shotta- joins party.... "Why y'all doing the raid. Don't y'all already got the gear?"

Last edited:

you cold as ice @@@Ace93. you were a kinderguardian once too breh.

Nah false 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Naw man. I've been in the room where y'all get frustrated and stuff like that. You just quit out and that's it.
I've never really quit out on anybody as far as I know, if i know the run isnt going anywhere then we usually pick it up the next time.

Like I wasnt frustrated with our run last time, it just got too srs so I wasnt feeling it anymore.

The only person I get truly frustrated at is Sup bcos he be tryna talk bout how everybody messing up and ish and when he mess up he be like "my fault" 
laugh.gif

LOL what you talking about to my liking? Look man like I was saying Sunday or whenever I will help you ONLY if NT folks im comfortable with are going in. Only reason I didn't get on is because Un wanted me to sub in for him. I wasn't taking his headache
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom