Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm back in NYC today so if you guys need help I'm down.

I'm off of work today and traveling to Washington, Dulles tomorrow so I can play tonight if you guys need another.

[@=/u/40120/bigj505]@bigj505[/@] you know Ricky gon be down too. He'll run relic for y'all too.

Ricki said he has Netflix n chill tonight but maybe tomorrow.
How I change my email preferences again? Or can you tag me? I did it yesterday to receive emeails on mentions, I want t o see if it works, I can't find the settings for it again lmao

I honestly don't know. if you can be engaged during the raid then you are more than welcome. if you gonna be preoccupied or whatever then we would rather use someone else. this is the hard raid so itll take more concentration than the easy raid. I'm honestly not sure you are ready for the hard raid....

Last edited:
I dont get home til late tonight. If i get off early like yesterday again ill hop on.

My bad fleece i dont know what happened yesterday. Couldnt even sign back on.

@@bigj505 you know Ricky gon be down too. He'll run relic for y'all too.

Ricki said he has Netflix n chill tonight but maybe tomorrow.
How I change my email preferences again? Or can you tag me? I did it yesterday to receive emeails on mentions, I want t o see if it works, I can't find the settings for it again lmao
I honestly don't know. if you can be engaged during the raid then you are more than welcome. if you gonna be preoccupied or whatever then we would rather use someone else. this is the hard raid so itll take more concentration than the easy raid. I'm honestly not sure you are ready for the hard raid....
I got it. It was on my page. Can you mention me in the next quote so I can see if I get the email?

yeah, I wanted to do the raid with ya'll, was gonna volunteer myself but you said I'm not strong enough for it....but if I can do it, then let me know the time and I will run it with ya'll. It'll be my 2nd raid though, so I don't want to get ya'll frustrated or hold ya'll up if that's a problem...

I dont get home til late tonight. If i get off early like yesterday again ill hop on.

My bad fleece i dont know what happened yesterday. Couldnt even sign back on.
Yeah, I'm like how he said he would play 2k and jumped off? Ran with my boy, we won 3/4 and he hopped off for work. You should've came, we needed a 3rd. Some PG was chopping my *** up, he was way too fast for my 6'8 PF lmao

Son Shotta dont care man 
roll.gif

This thread desperately needs some Jim Ross commentary 
roll.gif

Ran 3 orxys real quick. CM is a joke per usual.

Titan got 3 helms smh. 320, 312 and the normal mode joint + plus useless stuff. She 318

Warlocked got 320 auto, 318 pulse with firefly :wow:, and 2 other primaries I dont remember She 318

Hunter got a 320 helm. Thats all i remember lol. She 319 
eek.gif

That ship its **** man.

I saved oryx CPs on my characters if yall need alleys tomorrow im in there
@iHust1e  but i carried you cuz

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/137817"media, 1830643"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

Got it. So now when you mention me, I'll get them.

So you need me to help in the raid? I'll do it. My girl get home around 530. We will hit the gym so I'll be back by 7-7:30.

What time ya'll aiming for?

Probably like 7:30-8. We can try for sure. If I remember correctly, the first couple parts of the hard raid doesn't require a 310.
Just hope we can do enough damage to kill the warpriest. We have 3 sub 310 players which could hurt.

Let's all shoot for 730 with 8 being the latest.

Got it. So now when you mention me, I'll get them.

So you need me to help in the raid? I'll do it. My girl get home around 530. We will hit the gym so I'll be back by 7-7:30.

What time ya'll aiming for?
Probably like 7:30-8. We can try for sure. If I remember correctly, the first couple parts of the hard raid doesn't require a 310.
Just hope we can do enough damage to kill the warpriest. We have 3 sub 310 players which could hurt.

Let's all shoot for 730 with 8 being the latest.
Perfect for me, so now I don't have to rush through my workout.

Who is the warpriest? The last dude? I'll run my 3 strikes before we all link up....Maybe I'll get something to boost my light level a little. I still can't get a gun over 294 to improve my JuJu SMH.

730-8 is cool.

@TimShepard the warpriest is the first boss we fight. It's the one where we have to jump on the plates and hit dude with snipers.

@TimShepard the warpriest is the first boss we fight. It's the one where we have to jump on the plates and hit dude with snipers.
Oh with the plates that we have to jump on, then crouch when the light comes. The timer is on the person with the buff who stood on the last plate. Got you.

Last edited:
Not really trying to do normals. It's doubling the time. If we don't get it then we don't get it.

naah b. that implies that normal time = hard time. normal allows for mistakes to be corrected (revives, lack of power, etc., which implies a time savings from wiping), while also allowing for reward that benefit future runs (implying an additional future time savings). Plus the general team cohesion, efficiency, etc., are all synergistic with additional runs. Thus while it may take an extra hour this week, it may save two next week. Furthermore, then you can develop the mechanics for oryx as well

Back
Top Bottom