Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

And am I the best PvP player in here?
nerd.gif

And you guys always fill up the IB fireteam cause you don't wanna see me flourish.

OH, and I forgot Vintage.

Ohleo

Vintage

Wright

Are the terrible 3

And you guys always fill up the IB fireteam cause you don't wanna see me flourish.

Ohleo

Vintage

Wright

Are the terrible 3
There you go 
laugh.gif

When IB comes around, it's basically, the first 6 on run and then the next group just fills in as we get them. That consists of Biggie, Zero, PromisedLand, Fatal, Wavez, Quad, Hustle, Ohleo, Bos, Myself, and whoever else randomly joins us. I better add Based to this list since he is back on break now too, lol. The homie AllChem retired, so we won't include him either.

Granted, Bos has left us for the most part with PvP for a clan that is really good. They play against and are ranked in the top 150 or so of all players in Destiny pretty frequently. 
sick.gif

That's your fault if you don't run with us during Banner, cause we normally always got 2 groups going. 
laugh.gif

Frost is good and I have heard about Bos

Ohleo

Vintage

Wright

Are the terrible 3
There you go :lol:

When IB comes around, it's basically, the first 6 on run and then the next group just fills in as we get them. That consists of Biggie, Zero, PromisedLand, Fatal, Wavez, Quad, Hustle, Ohleo, Bos, Myself, and whoever else randomly joins us. I better add Based to this list since he is back on break now too, lol. The homie AllChem retired, so we won't include him either.

Granted, Bos has left us for the most part with PvP for a clan that is really good. They play against and are ranked in the top 150 or so of all players in Destiny pretty frequently. :x

That's your fault if you don't run with us during Banner, cause we normally always got 2 groups going. :lol:

Frost is good and I have heard about Bos

I'm just amazed you guys have 6..... Team Xbox may have 6 log on that day...... :lol:

wright and quad been dodgin these hands in rumble for a good year now, im back home and im on a war parth word to eastside crackhead

wright and quad been dodgin these hands in rumble for a good year now, im back home and im on a war parth word to eastside crackhead
There you go. Why you been dodging our chats though? We even had Quad in there last night on a school night, lol. I been waiting for some comedy since you been back. Don't be trying to hop in our HM raid tonight and you still probably level 285 or something either 
roll.gif

You know that I am Ohleo right?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The pause in my response was due to me trying to find the google docs with all our names so I could figure out who you were. As soon as I couldn't figure out who you were by NT name, I figured it was someone I knew messing with me 
roll.gif

You one of the homies though 
nthat.gif

Don't blank quote me quoting you.

"When I go platinum I'm getting an iced out crack pipe"

Dude used to always be outside of my job. I was never so excited to meet a crackhead SMH.
Hey when I quoted you, that's all that came up. Don't blame me....@bigj505  a mod....maybe he can help 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Don't blank quote me quoting you.

"When I go platinum I'm getting an iced out crack pipe"

Dude used to always be outside of my job. I was never so excited to meet a crackhead SMH.
Hey when I quoted you, that's all that came up. Don't blame me....@bigj505  a mod....maybe he can help 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

@bigj505  don't invite me to parties and now my quotes coming up as blanks, this man really on his "die hard with a vengeance" 
roll.gif

J stay taking the blame....

:lol:

But seriously, the quote/draft feature on this site..... It's not a selling point if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom