Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

BLACK SPINDLE DAY [@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@]

I'll help srs. Text me

:pimp: if I link up with fleece, I'll hit you
Only saw this cause Shabba mentioned it yesterday in the party lol, I keep telling you text me or hit me on XBL, you just mention me here and if I don't reply you move on lol smh :smh:

I'm not going to notify anymore to be honest. You can check daily just like I do. You get the emails just like everyone else I mention on here.

b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b.jpg

@bigj505
 been on edge for a couple of days now :lol:

Def not on edge. Dude complains just to complain. Complained when I didn't tag him for a mission we already did. Then complained when I did tag him because I didn't contact him the way he wanted me to. Forget all that noise.

Wasn't on edge when I told your boy I wasn't cool with him no more. He said some pretty ignorant stuff and I don't fool with phony.

Nah hes on edge couldn't even come say hi last night, dudes locking parties now.

Def not on edge. I outlined that we didn't need any extra noise last night. People kept talking over each other when we tried to do the witches the other night and Jules, me, and TB all agreed. I pretty much said this yesterday.

LMAO that's cuz yall suck, weeks later and need to concentrate on the raid. Told u just put in some real killers.

LMAO that's cuz yall suck, weeks later and need to concentrate on the raid. Told u just put in some real killers.

And all you do is troll people that play destiny.... Like you weren't trash at one point.... I'm not even sure you aren't trash now to be honest :wink:

The group we had was more than half newcomers.

Last edited:

@bigj505
 been on edge for a couple of days now 
laugh.gif
Def not on edge. Dude complains just to complain. Complained when I didn't tag him for a mission we already did. Then complained when I did tag him because I didn't contact him the way he wanted me to. Forget all that noise.

Wasn't on edge when I told your boy I wasn't cool with him no more. He said some pretty ignorant stuff and I don't fool with phony.
1. Me "complaining" about you tagging me was a joke, it's just a damn video game, why am I getting mad 
roll.gif

2. Me telling you I didn't know you tagged me cause I don't get emails is complaining?  wtf 
roll.gif

You seem mad/frustrated. Don't take it out on me, cause I ain't do ish to you. And I tried to join your party last night, it was locked.

oh and if I ain't reply on here, you would send me xbl party invites regardless, stop acting brand new like Niketalk was our only method of communication.

Last edited:
@bigj505
 been on edge for a couple of days now :lol:
1. Me "complaining" about you tagging me was a joke, it's just a damn video game, why am I getting mad :rofl:
2. Me telling you I didn't know you tagged me cause I don't get emails is complaining?  wtf :rofl:
You seem mad/frustrated. Don't take it out on me, cause I ain't do ish to you. And I tried to join your party last night, it was locked.

oh and if I ain't reply on here, you would send me xbl party invites regardless, stop acting brand new like Niketalk was our only method of communication.

Def not frustrated but I'm done having to do all the leg work for you. That's just me being tired of it that's all. And I've always used this thread to notify you guys of special events. The proof is in this thread.

Last edited:

PS4 Players are like 

X

laugh.gif
I told them before that they definitely make for good reading while at work to get through the day 
laugh.gif

Def not frustrated but I'm done having to do all the leg work for you. That's just me being tired of it that's all. And I've always used this thread to notify you guys of special events. The proof is in this thread.
That is true. You normally do always post about it being Black Spindle day or Time To Explain quest day or something

I guess it is only right that I say it again like last time too...

BigJ out here "lashing out" at people 
laugh.gif
happy.gif

@bigj505

been on edge for a couple of days now 
laugh.gif

1. Me "complaining" about you tagging me was a joke, it's just a damn video game, why am I getting mad 
roll.gif

2. Me telling you I didn't know you tagged me cause I don't get emails is complaining?  wtf 
roll.gif

Yea, cause hitting me up on xbox like you been doing (inviting me to parties) is suddenly "how I want you to contact me" or "leg work". ok buddy.

And I know you do, but I haven't been on NT a lot lately, and I told you that in the party. I had notifications off, cause NT used to spam my email. So I never got mention emails from day 1 until now. If I replied to a mention, I was browsing the thread and saw it manually.

I appreciate you hitting me up about the day, I missed it, that's my fault. But I ain't complaining or crying, so don't act like I am. Never said it was your fault and never said I ain't appreciate you trying to help me. but you saying you not tagging me anymore cause I told you to hmu on Xbox like you been doing is weird to me.

Anyways, if you still trying to play, let me know. Never mad over a game. Black Spindle day will come again. I'll do it next time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom