Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So this game decided to jack one of my 320 Raid Chest pieces after doing that to one of my gauntlets a few weeks back. This some real BS. Filed complaint to Bungie but probably nothing will happen. I can't believe this keeps happening to me. One more thing vanishes and I'm going to stop playing this game.

So this game decided to jack one of my 320 Raid Chest pieces after doing that to one of my gauntlets a few weeks back. This some real BS. Filed complaint to Bungie but probably nothing will happen. I can't believe this keeps happening to me. One more thing vanishes and I'm going to stop playing this game.
stop playing, its boring man.

What do you mean 'vanishes'?

What do you mean 'vanishes'?
I have it in my possession on my character, then I transfer it to my vault and I switch characters. On my other character I go back to the tower and look in the vault and the armor piece is gone. Check on the app on my phone, not there. Switch to all three characters, not there. It literally vanishes. There's no chance of me infusing the armor piece as it's locked and I didn't even do that. It makes no sense. Stuff legit vanished on me for two times now.

View media item 1546650

I only sign on 2-3 nights a week now to play. I got a stack of games to play from Black Friday too. I hope Bungie takes your new chest piece too son. 

That Gif execution though... hahaha.

But seriously, that's terrible... It makes no sense. The item makes it into your inventory? But you can't equip it?

I only sign on 2-3 nights a week now to play. I got a stack of games to play from Black Friday too. I hope Bungie takes your new chest piece too son. 
Lmao

They can't take it if I keep it equipped...
laugh.gif
your avi 
nthat.gif

That Gif execution though... hahaha.

But seriously, that's terrible... It makes no sense. The item makes it into your inventory? But you can't equip it?
It transfers into my vault then when I swap characters and hit the vault in my other character it is gone. Makes 0 sense.

Ran the NFs 3x yesterday and came away with 2 new sparrows 
nthat.gif

I got the Black/orange one (The CoD sparrow as Quad Jr called it 
laugh.gif
)

Then I also got the Arc Burner Sparrow with Arc lighting pulsing through it 
nthat.gif

Ran the NFs 3x yesterday and came away with 2 new sparrows :nthat:

I got the Black/orange one (The CoD sparrow as Quad Jr called it :lol: )
Then I also got the Arc Burner Sparrow with Arc lighting pulsing through it :nthat:

Burn, burn in hell!!! I'll trade you my mida and throw in some exotic boot engrams for that lighting one.

BLACK SPINDLE DAY [@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@]

I'll help srs. Text me

:pimp: if I link up with fleece, I'll hit you
Only saw this cause Shabba mentioned it yesterday in the party lol, I keep telling you text me or hit me on XBL, you just mention me here and if I don't reply you move on lol smh :smh:

I'm not going to notify anymore to be honest. You can check daily just like I do. You get the emails just like everyone else I mention on here.

BLACK SPINDLE DAY @@TimShepard

I'll help srs. Text me
pimp.gif
if I link up with fleece, I'll hit you
Only saw this cause Shabba mentioned it yesterday in the party lol, I keep telling you text me or hit me on XBL, you just mention me here and if I don't reply you move on lol smh 
mean.gif
I'm not going to notify anymore to be honest. You can check daily just like I do. You get the emails just like everyone else I mention on here.
Actually, I don't get the emails when you mention me. hence why I never know when people @ me. so I don't know what you're talking about. and I dont even know how to turn them on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom