Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Deal. I'm trying to finish this mall shopping up but my wife doe..... Shorty is a snail shopper :x

Omg i hate that bro i feel your pain. Thats why i got my kid sent her to the store this morning lol. I swear she gotta look at or try on every item in the store. Then turns around and buys nothin lol

Last edited:
Damn I actually got to finish the raid... and I got the Golgoroth challenge done too :D

Super happy.

Was going to just forget it, but got on LFG and got it done in like 4 tries wasn't that hard at all once we got a feel for it and everyone knew what to do.

Then I went back and continued with that same group and we got the daughters done but it took like 8-9 tries and dudes didn't want to both with Oryx.

Was going to leave it at that but then I would miss it because I'll be away in 2-3 days for work.

Got back on LFG and got with a super cool group and we almost 4 manned Oryx on the first attempt, but I knew we were good money from their and we ended up completing it on the 3rd or 4th attempt :D

But :stoneface:

I only got a like a 314 king slayer ghost shell :stoneface: man why couldn't they have blessed me with it at 320 :smh:

I'm just happy I got to complete it before the reset.

Got to catch my flight to Puerto Rico in like 3 hours so not going to sleep will do so on flight. I'll be back in NY Tuesday evening hopefully so I might work from home on Wednesday and get back on the grind.

Oh yeah I got 320 drops for the Ogre challenge, but only really a 313 ghost shell for beating oryx.

Light level at 315 almost up to your 319 JJ Watson haven't seen anyone at 320 yet though.

How does this make any sense, the Vanguard Strike or whatever its called is reccomended light 260, right? Obviously anything lower will be a problem, but anything higher is great. Lets say your light 315, that's 55 lights higher then the reccomended, you should be able to coast this. Yes, they're level 40, but your light level takes over after level 40. So the higher light, the stronger.

So why am I getting 2 shotted or 3 shotted kill? My armor is ALL the way up. I should take 5 or 6 hits, not 2 or 3. I take 2 with light level 280 on the Nightfall, it should not be the same as the Strikes :smh:

Undefined Undefined you signing back on tonight papi? Gotta help school the homies on the witch without all of the other voices in the party. Was really hard to direct things and get organized when people were talking over each other.
I talked to Warmachine85 Warmachine85 after we stopped and we just needed to help him get used to the witches routine. He hasn't raided in months.
putting in work putting in work and The Breakfast Club F would probably like to at least beat the witches too.

... but we can kick Jules doe.... that fool got some 314 Exotic boots from the gold trials package last night...... that last place getting, no platforming, all I need is 1 mic having fool got a freaking 314 exotic |I

docwatson docwatson - tell the wife you are needed. Un's boy still on I don't fool with you status....

Last edited:
How does this make any sense, the Vanguard Strike or whatever its called is reccomended light 260, right? Obviously anything lower will be a problem, but anything higher is great. Lets say your light 315, that's 55 lights higher then the reccomended, you should be able to coast this. Yes, they're level 40, but your light level takes over after level 40. So the higher light, the stronger.

So why am I getting 2 shotted or 3 shotted kill? My armor is ALL the way up. I should take 5 or 6 hits, not 2 or 3. I take 2 with light level 280 on the Nightfall, it should not be the same as the Strikes :smh:

I think your light doesn't matter once you are above 260. I thought I read an article saying you get penalized for being less than a 260 but after you reach the recommended level, you don't get a level advantage like we used to get in year 1.

Undefined Undefined you signing back on tonight papi? Gotta help school the homies on the witch without all of the other voices in the party. Was really hard to direct things and get organized when people were talking over each other.
I talked to Warmachine85 Warmachine85 after we stopped and we just needed to help him get used to the witches routine. He hasn't raided in months.
putting in work putting in work and The Breakfast Club F would probably like to at least beat the witches too.

... but we can kick Jules doe.... that fool got some 314 Exotic boots from the gold trials package last night...... that last place getting, no platforming, all I need is 1 mic having fool got a freaking 314 exotic |I

docwatson docwatson - tell the wife you are needed. Un's boy still on I don't fool with you status....

Lol you still wanna do the other trails bounties on other characters?

Lol you still wanna do the other trails bounties on other characters?

Up to you guys. Figured the witches wouldn't take too long if we actually communicated and avoided the outside noise.

Didn't plan on trying to beat oryx to be honest.

@Ace93 you signing back on tonight papi? Gotta help school the homies on the witch without all of the other voices in the party. Was really hard to direct things and get organized when people were talking over each other.
I talked to @JulesLives after we stopped and we just needed to help him get used to the witches routine. He hasn't raided in months.
@Putting In Work and The Breakfast Club F would probably like to at least beat the witches too.

... but we can kick Jules doe.... that fool got some 314 Exotic boots from the gold trials package last night...... that last place getting, no platforming, all I need is 1 mic having fool got a freaking 314 exotic
tired.gif

@DocWatson - tell the wife you are needed. Un's boy still on I don't fool with you status....
eh.

[@=/u/29990/Ace93]@Ace93[/@] you signing back on tonight papi? Gotta help school the homies on the witch without all of the other voices in the party. Was really hard to direct things and get organized when people were talking over each other.
I talked to [@=/u/99579/JulesLives]@JulesLives[/@] after we stopped and we just needed to help him get used to the witches routine. He hasn't raided in months.
[@=/u/39609/Putting-In-Work]@Putting In Work[/@] and The Breakfast Club F would probably like to at least beat the witches too.
[@=/u/40899/DocWatson]@DocWatson[/@] - tell the wife you are needed. Un's boy still on I don't fool with you status....

eh.

just requesting 30 mins total sir.

we'll block shotta from the party for you so that he cant grill you anymore on what your future role at work will be :lol:

Last edited:

@@Ace93 you signing back on tonight papi? Gotta help school the homies on the witch without all of the other voices in the party. Was really hard to direct things and get organized when people were talking over each other.
I talked to @@JulesLives after we stopped and we just needed to help him get used to the witches routine. He hasn't raided in months.
@@Putting In Work and The Breakfast Club F would probably like to at least beat the witches too.
... but we can kick Jules doe.... that fool got some 314 Exotic boots from the gold trials package last night...... that last place getting, no platforming, all I need is 1 mic having fool got a freaking 314 exotic
tired.gif

@@DocWatson - tell the wife you are needed. Un's boy still on I don't fool with you status....
eh.
just requesting 30 mins total sir.

we'll block shotta from the party for you so that he cant grill you anymore on what your future role at work will be
laugh.gif
I aint mind, i was still playing good 
laugh.gif

Yall problems kept coming from somebody else saying somebody not killing this or that.

It's not my fault yall flopped. I offered my help. I want a 305 HELMET   too.
Fixed.

Offtopic but I saw this video last night and it reminded me of you and your girl shotta 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Up to you guys. Figured the witches wouldn't take too long if we actually communicated and avoided the outside noise.

Didn't plan on trying to beat oryx to be honest.

Ill be on today probably all day (no work today).

On another note how do you win these sparrow races? No matter now perfect i drive my sparrow still not fast enough smh

Undefined Undefined the outside noise was definitely a problem. People speaking over each other during a time of communication isn't good at all.

Don't forget only you and your boy were regulars for raiding.
I suggested killing the witch just because we were so trash at the 2nd platforming that doing a 3rd would have been the equivalent of me finding a unicorn :lol:

Basically, moving out the noise would allow a singular voice to coach the steps. You and I know it's not that hard but it is when dudes are a bit rough.

Simple things such as not dying on your platform, killing the snipers, the covering the right platform, and running to the spot to shoot the witches weren't happening consistently.

Just give us 30 min along with JJ. If we trash then we trash bruh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom