Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got mine
smokin.gif
Of course the Bungie dev has his.
laugh.gif

Let's not forget on DAY 1 of this update you pulled MIDA, Hard Light AND Armamentarium.....
indifferent.gif

Jr. should mos def be on tonite since i'll be up coppin my XI's off of euro sites at 2am. :smh:

Jr. should mos def be on tonite since i'll be up coppin my XI's off of euro sites at 2am.
mean.gif
Is he still broken from when @iHust1e
 asked him to name a Kendrick line that isn't a hook and he couldn't form words from his soul?
roll.gif

He haven't said anything to me about Kdot ...what do you mean he couldn't form words from his soul?
He literally couldn't form any words at all and started mumbling and making this weird sound as he went to Google "Kendrick Lamar Lyrics". It was tripped out.

Ask him to name a KDot verse not a hook. 

zero23 zero23 Yall asking him to do too much, dude can barely speak english and yall want him to quote a Kdot verse? ....dude just started listening to music around the time Section 80 and GKMC was released. :smh:

zero23 zero23 Yall asking him to do too much, dude can barely speak english and yall want him to quote a Kdot verse? ....dude just started listening to music around the time Section 80 and GKMC was released. :smh:

:rofl:

It was ihust1e ihust1e fault :lol:
He asked him and he started short circuiting and stuttering like a robot that's about to detonate :rofl:

:rofl:

It was ihust1e ihust1e fault :lol:
He asked him and he started short circuiting and stuttering like a robot that's about to detonate :rofl:
yall leave that boy quad jr alone, he gonna be in for a big roasting sunday when i get home

@Zero23 Yall asking him to do too much, dude can barely speak english and yall want him to quote a Kdot verse? ....dude just started listening to music around the time Section 80 and GKMC was released.
mean.gif
roll.gif

It was @iHust1e fault
laugh.gif

He asked him and he started short circuiting and stuttering like a robot that's about to detonate
roll.gif
yall leave that boy quad jr alone, he gonna be in for a big roasting sunday when i get home
He already said he's not looking forward to this bum being back on the mic for the holidays. 
laugh.gif

Please invite me to the chat when you get on. I have to hear the first reunion convo you guys had. We told him you were coming back on during the break and he said that he better not see you anymore in chat  
laugh.gif

Paging @TEKtheMAESTRO

Make sure you are on PSN on Sunday for this session as well
nthat.gif

@Zero23 Yall asking him to do too much, dude can barely speak english and yall want him to quote a Kdot verse? ....dude just started listening to music around the time Section 80 and GKMC was released.
mean.gif
roll.gif

It was @iHust1e fault
laugh.gif

He asked him and he started short circuiting and stuttering like a robot that's about to detonate
roll.gif
Man I didnt think he'd malfunction like that. 
laugh.gif

Son was talking about how they play Kendrick's Backseat Freestyle at his school dances and we were like 'uhhh how can anyone even dance to that?' 
laugh.gif

Then he said they play every thing even 'garbage' music like quan, thugger and future. He dont mess with them bc they use autotune and mummer all over the beat.

I was gonna let me rock but as soon as he said future i was like ah hell nah lol

So I just asked him if all of that is garbage then what do you listen to. He said j cole and kendrick. 'Kendrick got BARS'

indifferent.gif

I asked him say recite one hot kdot bar thats not a hook and this dude straight up self destructed. It got madddd quiet then he tried to come up with something and he ended up muttering for like 3 mins. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"And you cant use google b" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then I said how you gonna put down future for using autotune and slurring his speech on his raps when kendrick does the exact same thing 
roll.gif

Im sorry b. But dont argue about future with me. Thats my uncle lol

Last edited:
So had a pretty awesome Trials run yesterday. We started out thinking that we'd have a quick practice run before going in; we went flawless in about an hour and a half, and the loot was pretty sweet for me:

318 Doctrine (Auto) with uber stability perks
317 Twilight Garrison (!!!!) I need to re-roll the perks but I'm stoked about the LL.

BLACK SPINDLE DAY @TimShepard

[emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom