*| | Denim _ School | |*

Went ahead and opened a PayPal dispute with Citizen Frederick.  Seems like some people are having issues with their CS as well.  Been almost 14 days and no email responses or shipping information so yeah.  Looks like the store was having a going out of business sale and just stopped caring after they got swamped with the orders. 

Went ahead and opened a PayPal dispute with Citizen Frederick.  Seems like some people are having issues with their CS as well.  Been almost 14 days and no email responses or shipping information so yeah.  Looks like the store was having a going out of business sale and just stopped caring after they got swamped with the orders. 
I may have to do this as well. Worst customer service I've experienced in a while. 

I'm so in between sizing. Having a hard time finding a good fit for myself. Copped these Unbranded jeans but the 28 on one pair is tight and other is tight, but it'll stretch. And they'll have to be tailored at the leg so it's not all "baggy" and it has a nice little taper to it. Which I'm still kinda nervous about taking them to the tailor just because it'll be my first time with jeans - even though plenty of people here swear by it.

Is there any relatively cheap good denim out there for a 5'6" skinny? Might sell these Unbranded jeans depending on what the tailor/alteration person tells me

I guess my store is just lucky. Within the past year i have purchased 2 pairs of Nudies, a pair of Naked and Famous, some Burberry pants, a pair of J Crews and probably my favorite denim i own, a pair of PRPS i scooped for $80.

My Off 5th has a better selection.  I've seen PRPS but they're usually not heavily discounted.  Lots of Hudsen tho.

legreyfoxx legreyfoxx if your mom is a tailor that changes everything in regards to alterations. Also, have your mom tailor from the inseam if there is selvage on the outseam.
she said it'll be a hard job trying to let it out, if I wanted to fit them I would have to at least let it out 3-4 inches around the waist. Rather get a pair my size at that point. I got up past my legs but once it hit the hip area it was a wrap.

@GreyFoxx if your mom is a tailor that changes everything in regards to alterations. Also, have your mom tailor from the inseam if there is selvage on the outseam.
she said it'll be a hard job trying to let it out, if I wanted to fit them I would have to at least let it out 3-4 inches around the waist. Rather get a pair my size at that point. I got up past my legs but once it hit the hip area it was a wrap.
No way, re-sell them or give them to someone.

There's no "letting out fabric" when it comes to denim/cotton in general. Take this as a L and get measurements for denim you buy in the future.

Lucky that it was <$50 and not +$100 denim.

Last edited:
No way, re-sell them or give them to someone.

There's no "letting out fabric" when it comes to denim/cotton in general.
trust me they've been on ebay the day I got them in. I was like he'll naw after I tried it on, and the only solution my mother and I came up with is cutting the left and right side to add more fabric from a different pair of denim but I'm not going through the trouble for 50 bucks. Rather sell and get another pair.

Bad thing about it is I like the stacks on it and how it was skinny but not leggings skinny and appeared slim. One of the best fits I've tried in a while. I've had petit standards and they ended up stretching too big for me, I like the thin finns but they're too tapered around the leg and give that carrot top physique, tried the tight long john's and those are too tight, unbranded brand is a Lil too straight legged for me. I'll search for another n&f but will up size this time around. I'll Be happy with getting what i paid for them back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom