*| | Denim _ School | |*

Picked up a pair of 3X1 for 50 bucks. 
glasses.gif

Steal.
What fit?
I left my clothes in the whip cause it was busy as hell and i was hungry. Completely forgot about the come up. :smh: My store never ever gets any of the BLK merc so i snatched them up once i saw them. I will give you the info in the AM. My bad on the delay to respond.

Would like to expand my horizons past Gap Slim Selvedge, but I'm real budget conscious

Any other suggestions?

Would like to expand my horizons past Gap Slim Selvedge, but I'm real budget conscious

Any other suggestions?
I would not recommend Unbranded. Would be a step down from Gap imo.

APC

Nudie

For an incremental change

If you want next level

3x1

RRL

Iron Heart

Japanblue

Unbranded is comparable to GAP except UB denim actually fades well and is heavier.

Next step up from GAP in both quality and price are APC and Gustin.

Last edited:
i should have went into 3x1 while in SoHo....i only stopped in Blue in Green since it was right by 21mercer. didnt cop any denim since the ppl i was with was actin up to leave the store smh nice spot though

What are some decent jeans that don't have any sort of signs/logos on the back pockets $100-250

Noble Denim charges $250+ for 12-14oz run-of-the-mill denim from typical Nihon Menpu mills.

Pick another brand.

Last edited:
What are everyone's thoughts on acne jeans? Been thinking about copping 1 of their black pairs which i know everyone says are good, but ive also heard some people have had blowout issues with them so wanted more opinions.

Also does anyone know any jeans with a similar wash to these http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...m-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/653181?ppv=2  ? Essentially im looking for a lighter wash jean with a light, subtle orange hue fade type look. (around a 350 max budget)

Last edited:
^ I've heard good things about the Oni 517 from Denimio via the SelvedgeStyle forums -- slubby fabric, nice weight, etc.

@cheeman -- yes, Acne [x] Cash black jeans are classic and probably the best fitting black jeans you can get. My homie had a pair of Max Cash that started off black and faded to a really nice black/dark gray. He liked the jeans so much, he bought a back-up pair.

Last edited:
What are everyone's thoughts on acne jeans? Been thinking about copping 1 of their black pairs which i know everyone says are good, but ive also heard some people have had blowout issues with them so wanted more opinions.

Also does anyone know any jeans with a similar wash to these http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...m-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/653181?ppv=2 ? Essentially im looking for a lighter wash jean with a light, subtle orange hue fade type look. (around a 350 max budget)

Acne in cash or stay cash are amazing for their price point. Owned a dozen pairs and they are easily my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom