*| | Denim _ School | |*

Sorry for the ignorant question but are the acne max cash jeans raw? Would I have to size down?

Acne in cash or stay cash are amazing for their price point. Owned a dozen pairs and they are easily my favorite.
what's the length of the leg opening on a pair? ill probably stop by there store in NYC soon to try on a pair, appreciate the insight 

Recent photo of my Oni 512s

i should have went into 3x1 while in SoHo....i only stopped in Blue in Green since it was right by 21mercer. didnt cop any denim since the ppl i was with was actin up to leave the store smh nice spot though
After owning Nudie, APC, Unbranded. 3x1 are by far my fave pair. 

Eh predistressed jeans are kinda pointless. The whole point of raw denim is to get them distressed yourself. That's just me tho.

Finally received my Gustin grey silks in
They look DOPE
I went with my normal 36 (in the slim) and could barely button them up, I know they'll stretch a little but next time I'll go with a 37
Definetly gonna go them tapered but the fit all the way down to the calf is great

^ To be fair, it looks like that dude wore his pair in the ridiculously hot Thailand weather almost everyday.

laugh.gif

I won't be touching any of my denim in this NYC summer weather.

Last edited:
Slighted, got a taste of how it would feel like in the summer for nyc last weekend. And i know what u mean, it aint no joke. I wore jeans that day too smh

Back
Top Bottom