*| | Denim _ School | |*

Just hit my local Urban Outfitters and copped some unbranded selvedge for $9 :pimp:.

Well damn. I'm tempted to go check out my UO

^ Nice pick-up.

For that price, midas well. :lol:

Just hit my local Urban Outfitters and copped some unbranded selvedge for $9 :pimp:.

Nice!

My UO had a bunch of UB jeans, but none at that price.

damn, now that's a come up!

Well damn. I'm tempted to go check out my UO

Right?? Unbranded isn't bad at all and for $9 that's an absolute steal... congrats on the pick up :smokin

Thanks, guise. This was definitely a steal. Now I'll just be Cuff Daddy until I get these tailored :nerd:

Anyone buying?

I'm really tempted to buy them because they're unique. But, the fit kills it for me. I need something that isn't as tapered; something slimmer throughout.

$165 - ODJB001 | "Sapphire Slub" 1:nerd:z. Selvedge Jeans
they look amazing and the measurement are right for me but I'm still working on my Onis which have no sign of any blowout at 5 months plus have IHs in my closet for next pair.

Last edited:
Yo so Urban Outfitters is really selling UB201s for 9.99 because I was in Dallas for a trip and stopped by. They were tagged 39.99 but rung up to 9.99. I cleared the rack lmao.

damn, I thought it was just a lucky find. Gonna have to stop by UO and try to get lucky

Yo so Urban Outfitters is really selling UB201s for 9.99 because I was in Dallas for a trip and stopped by. They were tagged 39.99 but rung up to 9.99. I cleared the rack lmao.

Are you the one that posted them on reddit?

I stopped by my UO (Sacramento), but they didn't have any pairs. They usually have a few pairs of UBs, but not this time.

Are you the one that posted them on reddit?

I stopped by my UO (Sacramento), but they didn't have any pairs. They usually have a few pairs of UBs, but not this time.

Yup. I actually thought that it was Reddit that brought attention to the deal but I remembered it was actually the NT community.

Yo can anybody proxy me a pair? :nerd: Size 34. I'll pay for shipping

Where can I find a moderately priced skinny jean with a 7 inch leg opening. I'm looking for black denim and light wash denim

Where can I find a moderately priced skinny jean with a 7 inch leg opening. I'm looking for black denim and light wash denim

What's moderately priced? There's your shops like h&m, ASOS, uniqlo, etc. then you can try to catch some deals at places like Off 5th Saks. I got some nice Nudies and Joe's for about 60-80$. There's also Hudsen that I saw on sale. Naked and Famous are good. I like them, they're around 100$. Anything above that is your Japanese brands and so on.

What's moderately priced? There's your shops like h&m, ASOS, uniqlo, etc. then you can try to catch some deals at places like Off 5th Saks. I got some nice Nudies and Joe's for about 60-80$. There's also Hudsen that I saw on sale. Naked and Famous are good. I like them, they're around 100$. Anything above that is your Japanese brands and so on.

So my price range is up to $80. I'm looking for some nice skinny jeans with a leg opening from 6.25-7 inches.

I have a question to ask also, some stores multiply the leg opening by 2 correct?

Back
Top Bottom