*| | Denim _ School | |*

Yeah, just wash whatever you want. I need to wash my main pair a lot more. One of my best distressed and faded jeans were a dark blue non-raw pair of levi's that i've washed a bunch of times.

^ You should be good then.

Honestly, it's not really a big deal. Just wear them, wash when dirty/smelly. Don't baby them.

I would have guessed a heavier weight. They look barely used for 6-7 months of wear.

About getting the process right just keep wearing them. Like @donpoppa said you're risking a blowout.

Yea I wouldn't wear them a lot because of the leg opening but once I got them tailored last month it's all I've been wearing

If there's no signs of a possible blow out, then continue to wear them.. I would wash soon though if you're on 6-7 months

Was thinking about washing around the 1 year mark or maybe even at the 18 month mark when I head to Mexico in December/January and wash them their since it's always sunny and I could air dry them

Was thinking about washing around the 1 year mark or maybe even at the 18 month mark when I head to Mexico in December/January and wash them their since it's always sunny and I could air dry them

Are they black denim? Doesn't look there is much wear to your pair so maybe a year is a good idea but be mindful of signs of a blowout...

Point me in the direction of some light wash selvedge jeans

Preferably with a taper

I have been looking for the exact same thing. It's rough out here to find exactly what I am looking for. Those light wash APC you posted some pages back looked good. Did you end up not liking them and returned them?

I am currently planning on buying some GAP selvedge and doing my own bleaching on them to get the light wash I want.

I have been looking for the exact same thing. It's rough out here to find exactly what I am looking for. Those light wash APC you posted some pages back looked good. Did you end up not liking them and returned them?

Nordstrom freaking screwed up and sent me black APC's and then all sizes except 34 were gone :x

About to cop some white denim. Anyone have any experience with jcrew 484 denim? I may end up doing that or apc pns, or go the budget route and cop some from Uniqlo.

About to cop some white denim. Anyone have any experience with jcrew 484 denim? I may end up doing that or apc pns, or go the budget route and cop some from Uniqlo.

White is not a color I would invest a lot of money into. N&F has some options around $100... Sales bring them even lower.

JCrew 484 is alright, I actually find Gap to have better quality... That bleaching idea on a pair of Gap selvedge is a really great idea.

^pretty much what I'm thinking. Jcrew has 484 for 125 and selvedge for ~$200, they're running a 30% off too so I might cop. Then again I always find uniqlo's fit to be flattering(from chinos, shirts, sweaters).

Just hit my local Urban Outfitters and copped some unbranded selvedge for $9 :pimp:.

Hey delete that $9 Unbranded selvedge post.

You're killing my $50 Grailed sale!!!!

I kid I kid... Great price... I just can't deal with the rise on UB denim.

Back
Top Bottom