*| | Denim _ School | |*

Soak if you're worried about the indigo bleeding.

I need to try their skinny fit again. I've always bought their slim fits but the slims don't fit well to me anymore.

Thank you. Yeah, I've never tried their skinny (or any skinny pair for that matter) because I always assumed they'd be way too tight for me. After trying on the Slims and seeing that they fit pretty straight, I had to at least try on the skinny. I'm sure glad I did too.

I've had my tanner goods belt for going on two years now and still going strong

I would just get a bigger fit jean and just go get them tailored. It literally opens things up in getting any type of jean, even if it doesn't fit. I got some Benny Gold black denim for half off, tailored them and they fit like a glove.

if anyone needs a belt this is a hell of a deal on a quality belt
lil black jean jacket lil black jean jacket

So, kinda new to this but debating coping some

Acne Ace Stay Cash demin in black.
Worth retail? 230?

I'm a 36x30 and I rarely come across that size and its in stock? Worth?

thanks for the recommendation memo

Worth retail? 230?

might want to try the 34? the waist on the 34's measure at 17.75" and i think they might stretch?

Worth retail? 230?

might want to try the 34? the waist on the 34's measure at 17.75" and i think they might stretch?
I'm a built guy. Both muscle and some extra. Indont have Acne denim readily available for me to try on locally so I think having the piece of mind of ordering my true size is a good idea. But I have had denim that stretches out on me. I don't mind toooo much cause I wear belts regardless

Worth retail? 230?

Definitely worth it.

I saw stay TTS. Owned many Acne and the cash models and the waist has minimal stretching but the rest doesn't stretch too much.

I'm a built guy. Both muscle and some extra. Indont have Acne denim readily available for me to try on locally so I think having the piece of mind of ordering my true size is a good idea. But I have had denim that stretches out on me. I don't mind toooo much cause I wear belts regardless

You may be better off with the Max. Ace is a really skinny fit. Based on your body type Ace may not fit all that well.

size for your thighs. i had to size up one cuz my TTS was straining my legs. and @sneakerp  is right, max sounds more like what you're looking for. 

Worth retail? 230?

Definitely worth it.

I saw stay TTS. Owned many Acne and the cash models and the waist has minimal stretching but the rest doesn't stretch too much.

You may be better off with the Max. Ace is a really skinny fit. Based on your body type Ace may not fit all that well.

size for your thighs. i had to size up one cuz my TTS was straining my legs. and @sneakerp
 is right, max sounds more like what you're looking for. 

Thank you for all the input. I might have to wait to pull the trigger on em til i head over to NYC this summer.
Then I may be able to try some on in the store.

I read that the Ace does fit tight on the thighs at ifrst but it does stretch out after a wear. All interesting info. Of course, nothing beats trying them on. We'll see. Im still really tempted to order a pair.. aghh..

Thank u all

Thank you for all the input. I might have to wait to pull the trigger on em til i head over to NYC this summer.
Then I may be able to try some on in the store.

I read that the Ace does fit tight on the thighs at ifrst but it does stretch out after a wear. All interesting info. Of course, nothing beats trying them on. We'll see. Im still really tempted to order a pair.. aghh..

Thank u all

A Lot of online retailers offer free shipping and free return shipping. You can get a few try them on and then return the pairs that don't workout. Worst case is you tie up a few hundred dollars, but that eliminates waiting.

6.25" leg opening?

You guys must be really skinny. 7" is pushing it for me, gravitating towards 7.25" now.

Back
Top Bottom