*| | Denim _ School | |*

Yeah... You're going to get down voted for that question.. It all depends how much you wear them and when you do how hard you work in them.

But I didn't, I got positive feedback from people and then a mod goes and tells me I didn't follow the guidelines to posting my question correctly so he deleted it. I said "**** you" and he banned me

But I didn't, I got positive feedback from people and then a mod goes and tells me I didn't follow the guidelines to posting my question correctly so he deleted it. I said "**** you" and he banned me

Sounds like you deserved it with your response.

Positive feedback or pity points? lol. The only thing I can come up with that is relative to NT is asking for sizing without searching and then cussing out people for not answering.

Yeah idk what to tell ya... Good luck with the naked and famous denim you picked up though!

If anyone needs repair work done on denim go to detroitdenim.com !!! I just got my jeans back in the mail and I'm speechless.
Waaayy more affordable than anything I've seen on the net.

If anyone needs repair work done on denim go to detroitdenim.com !!! I just got my jeans back in the mail and I'm speechless.
Waaayy more affordable than anything I've seen on the net.
Their prices are pretty good, do you have before and after pics??

I know dudes we're laughing at the dude looking for evisu but if they came out with some jeans without the huge *** pocket paintings I'd cop. My old pair was nice and they kind of kicked off the whole raw denim thing.

you guys think it's worth sending in my PRPS Japan Ramblers to Railcar to have them tapered and bought up an inch or so?

decided to cop these APC's for Spring/Summer

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 railcar does great work, man. sent in my Onis and can't even tell there was work done. They'll definitely be my go to from now on.

Last edited:
I have those along with 3 other jeans from Apc and for some reason they ripped easily like after 2 months of use maybe 2-3 times a week I got them for $85 and I still feel sorta ripped off

Damn :lol:

I'll return them to Nordstrom if I don't like them

I have those along with 3 other jeans from Apc and for some reason they ripped easily like after 2 months of use maybe 2-3 times a week I got them for $85 and I still feel sorta ripped off
you could've sent them back to APC, i believe within 2 months they offer free repair 

you could've sent them back to APC, i believe within 2 months they offer free repair 
I think he was referring to the other brand but yeah my APCs blew out at 7 months but I never washed them... I'm taking a way different route with my Onis which have a very similar cut but much more drastic taper

I think he was referring to the other brand but yeah my APCs blew out at 7 months but I never washed them... I'm taking a way different route with my Onis which have a very similar cut but much more drastic taper
as in your going to wash more regularly ? 

I love my new standards, but after I'm finally starting to get fades, I lost some weight, and they are just too big to justify wearing anymore. Just had to share my feels with the peeps in here who would understand. 

Really want to try out Railcar but I have no clue how to tell them to taper my jeans outside of giving them the measurements for the leg opening. When they asking about knee and thigh measurements I get completely threw off. :rolleyes

Waiting on a reply from them as we speak but I'm thinking that giving them the leg opening measurements they'll only taper them as such from the knee down without altering any other part of the jeans. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom