*| | Denim _ School | |*

Looking to purchase samurai s710s. Looking for room in the thighs with a taper and hopefully this fits the bill. Measured my waist and I'm 31 inchesand 23 inchesin the thighs. What size should I get? Thanks for the advice in advance.
Check blue in green's size chart or other s710xx size charts on the web as well as how to measure denim. I dunno if your waist measurement is correct as your thighs are either really huge or you doubled your measurement in comparison to s710 size charts on the web. From your waist measurement it looks like you need a size 30. I bought the same size back when I was a 31 waist and s710s do have further stretch in the waist (mine is ~32 inch+ waist now). On another note s710s don't have much of a taper because the inseam is 38-39 inches. Unless you normally wear that long of an inseam it will look like a straight fit without a tailor.

I recently bought a pair of naked and famous jeans the stacked guy and the tag says 7% elastane...how worried should I be about the stretching process? I sized down one and it fits pretty well right now

you can always try calling Blue in Green also, I called them once for a sizing question and dude was super helpful. He stayed on the phone with me for a half hour making sure I got exactly what I wanted

Just some distressing I did on some h&m denim let me know your thoughts and some distressings I could do

Just some distressing I did on some h&m denim let me know your thoughts and some distressings I could do

looks good to me especially since Flyknit Racers are tough to pull off with jeans

I see dudes rocking them with the worst denim choices :smh: :lol:

Saw a pair of Unbranded 21 oz at my job for 40. Probably gonna cop. With that 20% off discount. :lol: :smokin

Lol how do you get banned from a reddit thread? What did you do?

They're strict with there rules, I posted a question and it got deleted hours later, that was my second post to get deleted because I didn't follow their "guidelines." A mod commented that it got deleted and I said "**** you" he got butt hurt and banned me

Last edited:
Honestly, I think you have to be pretty stupid to get banned from reddit lol. Then again, I never create threads or ask too many questions. What questions were you asking??

I know the approximate time I wear jeans, but it's been years since I really kept track. For the first 2-3 pairs I knew the exact dates. 

Honestly, I think you have to be pretty stupid to get banned from reddit lol. Then again, I never create threads or ask too many questions. What questions were you asking??

I know the approximate time I wear jeans, but it's been years since I really kept track. For the first 2-3 pairs I knew the exact dates. 

How long does it usually take for a pair of naked and famous jeans to start fading

Back
Top Bottom