"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

What kind of BS is this :rofl:

I love threads like this because it lets people expose themselves.

Never will I be in a relationship where mind games are what keep us together.

That's just too much work.

Fam life is a mind game. Women are just practice. The key to being "alpha" is not bench pressing 325lbs or whippin an M5 it's knowing when to just be cold toward a female, especially if you know you've been done wrong. Ol boy making IG post trying to gain sympathy is not how you go about getting your point across. All he had to do is cut ties with her and get another girl. Instead he's letting the world know the obvious that his feelings are hurt and the more emotional creature (the female) is posting violins on your IG mocking you. :x put those zeroes in your bank account to use and man up. This goes for all men as well. You don't have to be rich to know your worth.

Last edited:
Fam life is a mind game. Women are just practice. The key to being "alpha" is not bench pressing 325lbs or whippin an M5 it's knowing when to just be cold toward a female, especially if you know you've been done wrong. Ol boy making IG post trying to gain sympathy is not how you go about getting your point across. All he had to do is cut ties with her and get another girl. Instead he's letting the world know the obvious that his feelings are hurt and the more emotional creature (the female) is posting violins on your IG mocking you. :x put those zeroes in your bank account to use and man up. This goes for all men as well. You don't have to be rich to know your worth.
but...

That was his wife...

While I do agree that life is a mind game... And you can't just be a auck butt to your lady...

His frustration is understandable because it was his wife.

True ****, he definitely caught a sucker attack on that one, but i still think you went too far.

I want to be able to show my girl emotion with out the fear of being a "sucker"

Thats what relationships are about right?

but...

That was his wife...

While I do agree that life is a mind game... And you can't just be a auck butt to your lady...

His frustration is understandable because it was his wife.

Yes his wife for about 2 years? What kind of bond do they have where she not only steps out on him but with his boy? :x

He needs to treat her like she has the plague. Everyone gets heartbroken and it's never easy when emotions are everywhere but her pulling a stunt like that is reprehensible. That ***** needs to carry this L and learn from it. Don't waste emotional energy on that broad.

True ****, he definitely caught a sucker attack on that one, but i still think you went too far.

I want to be able to show my girl emotion with out the fear of being a "sucker"

Thats what relationships are about right?

Do you actually date women?

Do you actually date women?

Child please.

You comparing dating, and jump offs to being married, and a wife.

I know all about playing that game to these **** but I would imagine your attitude would change for your wife.

You lame for playing mind games with your wife/husband.

I don't get why people are creating all this scenario based stories and calling each other out.  Why don't you folks make a poll about whether you folks are down w/ the Brady Bunch life or not?

If a woman with kids ain't your cup of tea, then just move on and say so.  There's no need to say what if she was X age, or in this situation, etc. etc.  But the truth is, the law sides with woman.  So unless you are Adrian Peterson, Shawn Kemp, Antonio Cromartie and the works, then be OKAY FOOTING THE BILL.

KISS (keep it simple students)

What kind of BS is this :rofl:

I love threads like this because it lets people expose themselves.

Never will I be in a relationship where mind games are what keep us together.

That's just too much work.
Humans interaction is nothing more than a series of mind games. Conscious or subconscious. It happena. Partna

Wow, I was on the money that he was one of those self hating brothers that thought he was making a come up by having an Italian wife.

If it was Shanika with 2 kids he would have kept it moving and hit her with a Marshawn Lynch stiff arm.

Sucker.
so-so true... someone que the bishop gif worshipping white wemmenz and the booty

^^so true...my first girl who i was with for 3 yrs ...
i was a **** to and she loved it
she always kissed my ***... I could do whatevers... I always told her no... Didn't really spoil her ... She spoiled me and she was down for me ....
I disssed her at the end

with my exw I spoiled her , couldn't tell her no, I looked weak to her ..she was never down for me......

its cuz I forgot about reality and how your supposed to act
cuz of a cute FAce and fat ***....play or be played........ I don't like it but it is what is it......

No matter what. Ppl shouldn't air out they lives on twitter and Facebook

Handle problems face to face....

srs question, what is it that makes doods put white jay jay on pets stools?

srs question, what is it that makes doods put white jay jay on pets stools?

where did this notion come from? because black dudes i know look at white chicks as smash and dash and easy

Interesting, because that's not how a good number of my friends look at them. They view them as >>>> black chicks

To answer the question though....

A. From a young age we are conditioned to believe a white woman is the pinnacle of beauty. From toys like Barbies ,to advertising, to news anchors to supermodels, white women are seen as the cream of the crop. In the middle East we have the same attitudes towards light skin Lebanese women.

B. White people are seen as the prominent race in just about every place on Earth. Having a white woman is seen as a status symbol, a sign that you "made it". Once you reach a certain status, women of your and other races just don't do it anymore, white is the only way to go. I forgot what country in Africa (Guinea maybe) has a president who spends millions on his French wife's lifestyle while his people starve.

Having a korean woman 
nthat.gif

The status symbol is blatent

Back
Top Bottom