"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

Yes his wife for about 2 years? What kind of bond do they have where she not only steps out on him but with his boy? :x

He needs to treat her like she has the plague. Everyone gets heartbroken and it's never easy when emotions are everywhere but her pulling a stunt like that is reprehensible. That ***** needs to carry this L and learn from it. Don't waste emotional energy on that broad.

i fill you, famb...

you make a good point about the length of time..

plus.. that tweet of him being proud of his chick being a "full blooded italian"...

loss any kind of sympathy from me...

oh wellz...

more black wimmiez for me.

:pimp: :pimp:

You're lame for translating that argument as absolute. NT arguments are so pointless.
I think an absolute is, if you need to play mind games in your marriage to make it work, you should probably reassess whether you should be with that person.

We like white women because they're more manipulative

Thick white chick>>>>>>>any other human species
I'm not a fan of generalizations, stereotypes, and absolutes like this, though.

How bout we all just agree to like what we like and let the next man live.

And if now and then, someone tweets out stuff like brennan is, we rubber neck, lol, and share pics with each other?

Unless it happens to me. If I catch feelings and get played and tweet out some sensitive stuff, y'all better not make a thread to roast me in.

Last edited:
Interesting, because that's not how a good number of my friends look at them. They view them as >>>> black chicks

To answer the question though....

A. From a young age we are conditioned to believe a white woman is the pinnacle of beauty. From toys like Barbies ,to advertising, to news anchors to supermodels, white women are seen as the cream of the crop. In the middle East we have the same attitudes towards light skin Lebanese women.

B. White people are seen as the prominent race in just about every place on Earth. Having a white woman is seen as a status symbol, a sign that you "made it". Once you reach a certain status, women of your and other races just don't do it anymore, white is the only way to go. I forgot what country in Africa (Guinea maybe) has a president who spends millions on his French wife's lifestyle while his people starve.
lol i find this thread kinda funny...i was just on twitter and me and my boys was talking bout this and some black women chimed in.... my boy (he a fool with it) said hell with black women wearing white women weaves, colored contacts...etc sewn in eyebrows etc... dating a black women today is like eating/buying imitation crab meat.... lol dude said black women are nothing more then diet white... lol

Why go for imitation when you can have the real thing

Clay is probably one of them self hating sucker black dudes that thinks just because a girl is white, she is wholesome and marriage material.

She seen his sucker self hating butt coming a mile away.
Damn where is all this hate coming from? What happened to you?
If Murray had no knowledge of her relationship, then I can't eem be mad at him.

But if a man smashes another man's yamb knowingly, that's pretty lame.
Exactly
:lol: @ ppl still quoting this post on that "if he had no knowledge" Yall dudes playing ignorant at this point. C'mon son

We like white women because they're more manipulative

Thick white chick>>>>>>>any other human species

white women will leave you faster than any other group of yamb, doe...

a pretty black chick + god sent yambs = best animal period.

Clay is probably one of them self hating sucker black dudes that thinks just because a girl is white, she is wholesome and marriage material.

She seen his sucker self hating butt coming a mile away.
Damn where is all this hate coming from? What happened to you?
If Murray had no knowledge of her relationship, then I can't eem be mad at him.

But if a man smashes another man's yamb knowingly, that's pretty lame.
Exactly
:lol: @ ppl still quoting this post on that "if he had no knowledge" Yall dudes playing ignorant at this point. C'mon son

No hate. I just know when I see a self hating sucker type of dude chasing after the bottom of the barrel hurt Italian girls that the Italian dudes wouldn't even smash.

Interesting, because that's not how a good number of my friends look at them. They view them as >>>> black chicks

where are you from?

I'm from NY and dudes i know just keep white chicks in the rotation for when everything else falls thru late night you know ya white chick gonna be with it

i've always found white chicks to be thirsty it's almost too easy to hit

roll.gif

lol i find this thread kinda funny...i was just on twitter and me and my boys was talking bout this and some black women chimed in.... my boy (he a fool with it) said hell with black women wearing white women weaves, colored contacts...etc sewn in eyebrows etc... dating a black women today is like eating/buying imitation crab meat.... lol dude said black women are nothing more then diet white... lol

Why go for imitation when you can have the real thing
You're boys are off with that train of thought. White women do the poorest transformations with their tan and *** implants

To answer the question though....

A. From a young age we are conditioned to believe a white woman is the pinnacle of beauty. From toys like Barbies ,to advertising, to news anchors to supermodels, white women are seen as the cream of the crop. In the middle East we have the same attitudes towards light skin Lebanese women.

B. White people are seen as the prominent race in just about every place on Earth. Having a white woman is seen as a status symbol, a sign that you "made it". Once you reach a certain status, women of your and other races just don't do it anymore, white is the only way to go. I forgot what country in Africa (Guinea maybe) has a president who spends millions on his French wife's lifestyle while his people starve.

Chill B, my president is married to a Guinean. You thinking about Cote d'Ivoire's president.

But the rest of your post is damn near on point. SMH. Concious black men aren't like that but this very thread shows you how some black dudes think of white women.

The generalizations, they're everywhere.

If she got mass she gettin hit, no matter her race.

You're lame for translating that argument as absolute. NT arguments are so pointless.

I think an absolute is, if you need to play mind games in your marriage to make it work, you should probably reassess whether you should be with that person.
No way I'll be with someone for 10 years talking about "you gotta care more than me". Holding back emotions because you scared to get hurt :lol:

You're boys are off with that train of thought. White women do the poorest transformations with their tan and *** implants
lol i agree but its far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more black women with weaves etc... then white hell any women with breast implants.....

But i do find some sense of logic in his funny diatribe... I mean how would ppl view see lets say if vast majority of asian women was in blackface... cut off their hair and replaced it with hair of blacks and rocked dreads/microbraids...

I tend to think ppl wouldnt see this as normal... Hell often times ppl get on whites etc.. other races and call them ******s etc... for something simple as wearing jordans etc... listening to rap and so on..

So i do find it odd and well kinda disheartening that we see black women doing this as normal or way off life.

white women cool.....not too fond of the ones with no lips

makes kissing extremely weird and the other activity wack 

Back
Top Bottom