"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

No way I'll be with someone for 10 years talking about "you gotta care more than me". Holding back emotions because you scared to get hurt
laugh.gif
You aren't supposed to say it... it's supposed to just "be"

No two people's emotions are exactly the same...in the same way that you think your legs are the same length... but if a doctor were to measure both appendages scientifically, there would be a small but measureable difference.

Applying this to relationships, I love my wife and would do almost anything for her... but I know she loves me more and would take a breakup/death/cheating harder than I would.

My main priority is kids, money, relationship..... if the third gets in the way of the first two we have problems.

Getting all butthurt because your wife CHOSE to sleep with another man is feminine and weak. If she were raped I can understand being angry, but Clay is just 22 years old with no real perspective on what's important. The fact that your logic aligns with Clays says alot about how you would react when **** hits the fan.

Last edited:
Idk how you came to the conclusion that she loves you more but ok :lol: she probably saying the same thing as you but pretends otherwise since its a "unspoken" rule

Last edited:
Idk how you came to the conclusion that she loves you more but ok
laugh.gif
she probably saying the same thing as you but pretends otherwise since its a "unspoken" rule
I'm born and raised in oakland 

My girl is born and raised in Seoul...

we have different life philosophies due to our upbringing and adulthood experience.

I don't need to go into detail on how I understand my woman...

I just know that this rule was not even apparent to you and many other members on the board...most people don't live by it

which is why you always hear about dudes fighting over women, killing themselves, killing their family, and having an overall pathetic response to another human being choosing to have relations with somebody other than them. 

I'm above that... as a man my main priority is not keeping my girl in check, its keeping myself in check... 

When you understand that, you will have better control of your emotions

Last edited:
Yeah I never heard of building a life with someone you want to care about less about just in case they leave you so you won't be hurt.

Carry on.

Yeah I never heard of building a life with someone you want to care about less about just in case they leave you so you won't be hurt.

Carry on.

GWAP, u cool with other dudes dickn down your wife?
At some point, you peeps might want to realize people are just 'pretenders' saying BS.  It's obviously not cool.  I don't understand why some front though.

Carry on.
You're thinking like a simp...

Your frame of reference starts at caring more.... so you think I cared more then purposely started caring less to maintain my philosophy.

Quite the opposite.

GWAP, u cool with other dudes dickn down your wife?
Nah, we'd divorce and I would move on and would make sure I get joint custody

During times we meet there'd be no animosity tho..

if she didn't want my fam knowing why we divorced I would keep it on the low

Carry on.
It's because they don't value it much and have a wall up.  They are insecure to the point they would rather much go into it w/ a PARACHUTE on deck.  They are too afraid to 'trully' take the deep dive.  That's why they'll say things like, she likes me more, I know her more, and treat her and talk her up like some OBJECT.  The fake macho "I understand cuz I know" type BS.  The mutual respect ain't even there to begin with.  Crash course set in motion.

At some point, you peeps might want to realize people are just 'pretenders' saying BS.  It's obviously not cool.  I don't understand why some front though.
Bruh.... lol... what city raised you were you should throw a temper tantrum if a chick chooses not to be with you?

I'm with my wife because I love her... not because i "need" her

That's why they'll say things like, she likes me more, I know her more, and treat her and talk her up like some OBJECT.  

The mutual respect ain't even there to begin with.  Crash course set in motion.
What indicates I don't respect my girl?

What indicates I treat her like an "object"?

lol i agree but its far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more black women with weaves etc... then white hell any women with breast implants.....

But i do find some sense of logic in his funny diatribe... I mean how would ppl view see lets say if vast majority of asian women was in blackface... cut off their hair and replaced it with hair of blacks and rocked dreads/microbraids...

I tend to think ppl wouldnt see this as normal... Hell often times ppl get on whites etc.. other races and call them ******s etc... for something simple as wearing jordans etc... listening to rap and so on..

So i do find it odd and well kinda disheartening that we see black women doing this as normal or way off life.

you're either young are drunk if you dont know the mass amount of white chicks with weaves..

they call them "extensions"

This is like a scene in the mindset of a dude who kills himself over a woman not wanting him...

I have kids bruh.... what emotional priority does a cheating wife have in this context?

If my girl cheats... its just not that important... i go through the motions of a divorce... feel sad about the situation for my boys... chalk it up as an L... and continue my life.

If I cheated on my girl... lol..... she would go beastmode.... hamtastic..

I'm born and raised in oakland 
My girl is born and raised in Seoul...

we have different life philosophies due to our upbringing and adulthood experience.

I don't need to go into detail on how I understand my woman...
I just know that this rule was not even apparent to you and many other members on the board...most people don't live by it
which is why you always hear about dudes fighting over women, killing themselves, killing their family, and having an overall pathetic response to another human being choosing to have relations with somebody other than them. 

I'm above that... as a man my main priority is not keeping my girl in check, its keeping myself in check... 
When you understand that, you will have better control of your emotions
you arguing w/ the wrong dude, famb.

you'll be in here for days. just side step it. :lol:

I never understood dudes getting emotional when their chick decides to do what she wants with HER box

Shes grown just move on

you're either young are drunk if you dont know the mass amount of white chicks with weaves..

they call them "extensions"
wow you do know that weaves and extensions... arent the same thing..... lol that is bout as bad as when black women call relaxing their hair a perm....

I don't understand having calculated emotions when I'm married though. :lol:

Thinking like a simp in a marriage, I've heard it all

I never understood dudes getting emotional when their chick decides to do what she wants with HER box

Shes grown just move on

Cause it's his wife, not his damn girlfriend or his f buddy...:rolleyes

I know marriage is a sham concept nowadays but many people still view it as spending the rest of their life with that certain person, as corny as it may sound.

Much less with one of the dudes he was best friends with. Is that hard to understand for you or...?

Last edited:
Cause it's his wife, not his damn girlfriend or his f buddy...
eyes.gif

I know marriage is a sham concept nowadays but many people still view it as spending the rest of their life with that certain person, as corny as it may sound.

Much less with one of the dudes he was best friends with. Is that hard to understand for you or...?
hell to bad she her baby daddy and demarco didnt no that lol.....sounds like clay didnt get the memo 

don't believe one bit about people pretending not to have emotions in relationships.  the longer you folks together, the deeper the potential for being hurt.  it's just how it is.  there's no denying that.  divorce ain't a cure to any emotional disaster.  it's not as cut and dry as people are perceiving it to be. yes, life ain't about a single relationship, and that includes any level.

Cause it's his wife, not his damn girlfriend or his f buddy...:rolleyes

Ok, take your L and move on

They have no kids together so theirs no need to try and work things out

demarco just not about that life either.  he's okay idolizing Antonio cromartie, so it's no biggie to him.  but as long he like it, he okay backstabbing his buddy this way, then that's all there is to say.  SLJ would not approve tho. wait for the calvary DIE rectly.

Back
Top Bottom