"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

yea id agree he seems like and as far as what history/past is known about him doesnt seem to align with his character
But it's just a mistake. We all make mistakes. That doesn't make him a bad person. Right?

But it's just a mistake. We all make mistakes. That doesn't make him a bad person. Right?
its different because she made a vow and signed up and made a commitment he on the other hand didnt......

its like comparing me you or anyone else being an accessory to a crime, vs a officer of the law who was sworn to uphold the law and flagrantly outright unjustifiably broke the law...

One is a part of doing something that can be percieved wrong...the other is someone who made a vow a promise to not only do no wrong, but to uphold the law....

Last edited:
Bruh, please! 

You might seem like Captain Save - A - Thot to many, but you're usually speaking common sense.

However, in this case...NAH...I'm sorry. It's more than just "dating someone with kids"

If @lakersman3000
 ain't trolling, this thread is about to be derailed, because :smh:
Then what is it besides kids? I don't see chicks with kids as a red flag because I have a kid, I don't view that as a negative thing. I view lack of education, no income, bad family relationships etc as red flags.

That's just me

Last edited:
Then what is it besides kids? I don't see chicks with kids as a red flag because I have a kid, I don't view that as a negative thing. I view lack of education, no income, bad family relationships etc as red flags.

That's just me
lakersman3000, you, and clay got alot in common

Last edited:
I didn't find out all that dirt about juvenile hall and alot of other ish till after we had kids... Was with her for 2 years soon as I wanted to dip when I got out jail She got pregs... .. Have 3 kids with her
I kept the twin girls who are now 3 yrs old and she kept the youngest who is now 2....

she only has custody of one of her kids .
she stays with her dude and my daughter wherever they stay at.....

gullible... Yeah I know... I was fat growing up and didn't get any play till my early 20s when I lost weight ... So I was inexperienced She was the 4th girl I had ever been and better looking then the other ones
.... ..

Last edited:

Bruh, please! 

You might seem like Captain Save - A - Thot to many, but you're usually speaking common sense.

However, in this case...NAH...I'm sorry. It's more than just "dating someone with kids"

If @lakersman3000
 ain't trolling, this thread is about to be derailed, because 
mean.gif

That's just me
Read the quote below and tell me there are no red flags. Take your time...

You can't cherry-pick certain details and ignore others so that it suits your argument. Even @lakersman3000  admits it was a  sucker move. Stop trying.

(@lakersman3000, don't mean to keep piling on you and bringing your name up but you gotta admit - that's some crazy, unbelievable ish)
^^So true I lacked hella experience

when I met my ex wife she was 23 with a 10 year old , a 6 year old and a 1 1/2 year old .
different fathers....

sucker me .....live and you learn.......

I didn't find out all that dirt about juvenile hall and alot of other ish till after we had kids... Was with her for 2 years soon as I wanted to dip when I got out jail She got pregs... .. Have 3 kids with her
I kept the twin girls who are now 3 yrs old and she kept the youngest who is now 2....

she only has custody of one of her kids .
she stays with her dude and my daughter wherever they stay at.....

gullible... Yeah I know... I was fat growing up and didn't get any play till my early 20s when I lost weight ... So I was inexperienced She was the 4th girl I had ever been and better looking then the other ones
.... ..
:x

That's just me
lakersman3000, you, and clay got alot in common

I'm not in a relationship with a woman who has kids with other men, try again.

I just don't think having kids is a red flag -ye shrug

Last edited:
I'm really completely lost in this thread since a few posts after my last one but as I scroll past posts:

when I met my ex wife she was 23 with a 10 year old , a 6 year old and a 1 1/2 year old .
different fathers....

View media item 1275178View media item 1238374View media item 1193751View media item 1193750View media item 1193875

You married a chick that was 13 or 14 when she had her first kid? What part of the game is that? That's the damn definition of a red flag not to mention the 2 other kids, one father or multiple wouldn't even matter.

*Plays This Can't Be Life* Glad you learned though bro.

^^ ...everyone has kids..
how many do you have bro ?
I have 1 trying have another that way if we ever separate no one will want her
:rofl:

EDIT

Just read the rest of the pgs :smh: You were 26 at the time too? Then you knocked her up 3 times?

im more disappointed in demarco than her..thats a cowardly move on his behalf
yea id agree he seems like and as far as what history/past is known about him doesnt seem to align with his character
I don't see what cowardice has to do with this.

Son wanted some yambs, she provided them yambs, he gave no consideration to his teammate/mentee when he smashed those yambs. Coward isn't the word that comes to mind for those actions.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have done that, but I can't knock any emotional response in situations like this short of murder.
What?

Cats in here talkin bout murderin dudes cause his ole lady was choosin. Yall need help.

Iaint never seen this many capes come out for a thottie. Sound like some peeps in here are in denial about their ole ladys history doe. Peep game

Last edited:
1. Men "these days" are alot more lenient with having baby mommas and dating chicks with kids than anytime in the past ... so why even add "these days"?

2. I never said a chick is a **** but she may be unworthy to ME... I can have certain standards and I judge women on my standards in reference to whether I would date/wife... You and clay can wife whoever.

3. 2 kids by 20/21 = pregnant in highschool = poor decision making skills = red flag...
Dont see how he can make much more cleaer than this.

different fathers....

Son....

Not trying to pry all in your business, but did a parent or other family member pull you aside and say WTH are you doing????

Moms would've literally smacked my kufi off if I came home talmbout marrying a chick with 3 kids w/ 3 different dudes.

Glad you learned your lesson though.

Yall weird, I would have taken my L in silence.

Demarco is a scumbag.
Chick isn't even attractive.

**** that :lol:

I'm outing dude and hurting him anyway I can. **** HIS marriage. **** his endorsements. **** his couch. **** everything.

And if he's down to see me in the hands, I'll do my best to put him out for the year and **** with his season too.

I'm with you. ****** gets my wife pregnant, nothing's off limits.

Clay is probably one of them self hating sucker black dudes that thinks just because a girl is white, she is wholesome and marriage material.

She seen his sucker self hating butt coming a mile away.

Lakersman has told this story and posted pics several times already hes not trolling. 

Did she really post violin emojis on his page though? Guess she really doesnt care

Back
Top Bottom