"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

Man yall leave that man alone. He's knows what he got himself into. 80% of you bastards have done something just as stupid at some point in life.
I'm not a felon and that's the only thing stupider than having three kids w/ a woman that already had 3 kids w/ 3 different men

:lol: well, damn. But Mr. Marcus is right....you saying 4/5 people on this board have done things that are stupider. Honestly, what can top that? :lol:

*I mean, what qualities you gonna see in someone who had kids at 13, 15, 17, 19, 21....**** lookin' like powerball #'s :lol:

:rofl:

laugh.gif
well, damn. But Mr. Marcus is right....you saying 4/5 people on this board have done things that are stupider. Honestly, what can top that?
laugh.gif

*I mean, what qualities you gonna see in someone who had kids at 13, 15, 17, 19, 21....**** lookin' like powerball #'s
laugh.gif
i mean depending on the circumstances even a felony might not be that bad... i mean depending on what was done... it could be somewhat justified.... 

Selling dope cause no other options...>wifing up a chick who was breast feeding before being able to see a r rated movie

:lol: well, damn. But Mr. Marcus is right....you saying 4/5 people on this board have done things that are stupider. Honestly, what can top that? :lol:

*I mean, what qualities you gonna see in someone who had kids at 13, 15, 17, 19, 21....**** lookin' like powerball #'s :lol:
i mean depending on the circumstances even a felony might not be that bad... i mean depending on what was done... it could be somewhat justified.... 

Selling dope cause no other options...>wifing up a chick who was breast feeding before being able to see a r rated movie

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Thots= easy p
P= "manhood"
Manhood requires pH balance (p and hugs, or love)
pH balance is aquired after smashing the thot.

Repeat cycle

No way I'm putting my private business on blast like that. I might catch a case though

If one of my friends slept with my girl I'd f*** him up and we've only been together 4 months :lol:

Guycode: never fight over a female

Guycode: never f*** another man's chick especially your boy's

If my boy smashes the chick I'm most likely going to marry I'm f***ing him up and we're obviously no longer boys

If my boy smashes the chick I'm most likely going to marry I'm f***ing him up and we're obviously no longer boys

Fighting him aint erasing that L, just cut them both off & move on

I think this is like the 3rd time I mentioned my story.... Trolling...... Naw bro it is what it is ... Everyone laughing it up and I don't get hurt its funny to me now plus its true...
Ive heard it from my closest friends and fam. My bro told me he wanted to f me up for being such a sucker for love.
it is what it is nothing else I can do now but learn from it but I paid big time for that f up but it happened so long ago that I moved on from it and good now......

I've posted my ex pic here before...
i posted a pic when we were married on my old account lakersman2000 Iirc.... She was my avy... I lost access to that account and created this one..

Last edited:

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif
deandreohmy.gif

I think this is like the 3rd time I mentioned my story.... Trolling...... Naw bro it is what it is ... Everyone laughing it up and I don't get hurt its funny to me now plus its true...
Ive heard it from my closest friends and fam. My bro told me he wanted to f me up for being such a sucker for love.
it is what it is nothing else I can do now but learn from it but I paid big time for that f up but it happened so long ago that I moved on from it and happier now......

I've posted my ex pic here before...
i posted a pic when we were married on my old account lakersman2000 Iirc.... She was my avy... I lost access to that account and created this one..
damn....lakersman went through that so his three kids don't have to go do that

pimp.gif

:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

You know dam well thats not what I meant :lol:

Why are you always trying to play Dorothy Jonas on any female related thread

Fighting him aint erasing that L, just cut them both off & move on

I didn't say it would erase the L. But he's gonna face consequences more than just a lost friendship, which he clearly didn't respect in the first place.

**** that :lol:

I'm outing dude and hurting him anyway I can. **** HIS marriage. **** his endorsements. **** his couch. **** everything.

And if he's down to see me in the hands, I'll do my best to put him out for the year and **** with his season too.

this lol, what the **** at those posts in the first page?? so youre just going to let another man **** your wife? post her number then, let me give it a shot

I dont believe @lakersman3000

Has to be trolling.

Nobody can possibly be that gullible
Dawg, dating someone with kids isn't called gullible
Bruh, please! 

You might seem like Captain Save - A - Thot to many, but you're usually speaking common sense.

However, in this case...NAH...I'm sorry. It's more than just "dating someone with kids"

If @lakersman3000  ain't trolling, this thread is about to be derailed, because 
mean.gif

this lol, what the **** at those posts in the first page?? so youre just going to let another man **** your wife? post her number then, let me give it a shot
Let them bang your wife? Wouldn't it be your wife who Let them bang her? Any strong reaction just shows how weak you were in the first place...explains the whole situation actually.

Last edited:
Let them bang your wife? Wouldn't it be your wife who Let them bang her? Any strong reaction just shows how weak you were in the first place...explains the whole situation actually.
yeppers maybe this is why she cheated in the first place...if she wanted a person who displays female tendencies, and acted like a woman...she might as well been with a woman... Maybe murray mans up and she was on some i didnt sign up to be with a lady minus the physical appearance,

Back
Top Bottom