"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

Exhibit A, like I said don't matter if a woman had kids during a marriage or not yall think its damaged goods :lol:

I'm gonna need y'all to realize the truth. Women are tainted after kids. Not as much as others but they're never the same catch as they were before a kid

^^So true I lacked hella experience

when I met my ex wife she was 23 with a 10 year old , a 6 year old and a 1 1/2 year old .
different fathers....

sucker me .....live and you learn.......

:x :wow: :x :wow: :x

eek.gif
eek.gif

BRAH, she 23 and she got a 10 year old baby? What are you doin' my man?!? You needa reevaluate life
shoot man that p probably had to be hooked up to a defibrillator to bring any signs of life back to that joint

when I met my ex wife she was 23 with a 10 year old , a 6 year old and a 1 1/2 year old .
different fathers....

Bruh!!! :lol:

You real life dating a Maury "teen boot camp" candidate :lol: :rofl:

Why u do this to yourself? :lol:

different fathers....

^^No I was 26.....

different fathers....

don't you have two kids with her too?
jaydamn.png

jaydamn.png
jaydamn.png

Last edited:
church has become the rest haven for ohs and j/o's on some if i can get up earlier on a sunday it somehow washes away all i did and all i am... like church service works like shaking an etch-a-sketch... 

Dont even really believe in god, just wanna use the excuse "god forgives" & "only god can judge me" :smh:

Y'all questioning these dudes, but look at females that stay with abusive dudes.

Not to say that they enjoy it, but they attract it. Dude who is posting in here could just be a real nice guy and very naive at the age of 23.

Just be happy that you are no longer in that situation, and take care of your kids, if you do indeed have any with her, and are not trolling for the sake of entertaining NT's finest.

Man yall leave that man alone. He's knows what he got himself into. 80% of you bastards have done something just as stupid at some point in life.

Man yall leave that man alone. He's knows what he got himself into. 80% of you bastards have done something just as stupid at some point in life.
I'm not a felon and that's the only thing stupider than having three kids w/ a woman that already had 3 kids w/ 3 different men

Dont even really believe in god, just wanna use the excuse "god forgives" & "only god can judge me"
mean.gif
type of chick that brings a bible with her to an abortion clinic.... And im in the south and see it and the hypocrisy so often so sad really... Oh im 25 4 kids hit the club up every other weekend... show pics of me drunk...bathroom modeling with the baby in the background... then early sunday morning be all up on twitter/facebook with copy and paste bible versus.... hashtag on my church flow... then be on some i cant find get a man cause god hasnt sent me the right one yet....lol

i swear if i see another chick with multiple baby daddies, looking like a knock off nikki minaj... who purposely spell every word wrong even when it is shorter just to spell the word correctly out posting ish like...

itzzz ez int n godzzz planzzzz for meez 2 b haven a manz rite now.... izzzz jusss b wait n 4 godzzz 2 sendz da rite manzz mi wayz... aka godz iz awesum... iz b trulleee blessed and highlee faverred... lol

I'm not a felon and that's the only thing stupider than having three kids w/ a woman that already had 3 kids w/ 3 different men
lol i chuckled a bit at this.... iuno but i read this and it sounds like a set up for a routine corey holcomb would start a set with

No way I'm putting my private business on blast like that. I might catch a case though

If one of my friends slept with my girl I'd f*** him up and we've only been together 4 months :lol:

:lol: well, damn. But Mr. Marcus is right....you saying 4/5 people on this board have done things that are stupider. Honestly, what can top that? :lol:

*I mean, what qualities you gonna see in someone who had kids at 13, 15, 17, 19, 21....**** lookin' like powerball #'s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom