"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

His wife cheated on him with his former teammate/mentor. There's no positive word I can use to describe her 
laugh.gif

I'm specifically talking about her and not every woman out here
And somehow her having kids should've of been a heads up that this would happen for Clay. Like chicks with no kids aren't just as trifling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I never said they wasn't. C'mon man this thread was about a specific woman and yall decided to play with different variables. 

but yes chicks with no kids can be trifling too. 

Wouldn't date a 22 year old with kids or a 22 year old without kids

Chicks can't win
laugh.gif
wow b... thats like saying I wouldnt date a chick with aids or a chick with HIV...

and then you say "won't date a chick with or without Aids...cant win"

^^So true I lacked hella experience

when I met my ex wife she was 23 with a 10 year old , a 6 year old and a 1 1/2 year old .
different fathers....

sucker me .....live and you learn.......

His wife cheated on him with his former teammate/mentor. There's no positive word I can use to describe her :lol:  

And somehow her having kids should've of been a heads up that this would happen for Clay. Like chicks with no kids aren't just as trifling :lol:
:lol:  I never said they wasn't. C'mon man this thread was about a specific woman and yall decided to play with different variables. 

I'm just saying how does a woman having kids mean we're suppose to know she's a cheating thot? Damn near everybody got kids man it's too common

His wife cheated on him with his former teammate/mentor. There's no positive word I can use to describe her 
laugh.gif

And somehow her having kids should've of been a heads up that this would happen for Clay. Like chicks with no kids aren't just as trifling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I never said they wasn't. C'mon man this thread was about a specific woman and yall decided to play with different variables. 

I'm just saying how does a woman having kids mean we're suppose to know she's a cheating thot? Damn near everybody got kids man it's too common
Stop being so literal lol...wasn't donning every chick with multiple kids as a cheating thot but at the same time I'm personally not wifing one at that age w/ 2 kids

Last edited:

when I met my ex wife she was 23 with a 10 year old , a 6 year old and a 1 1/2 year old .
different fathers....

don't you have two kids with her too?

different fathers....

man she saw the blow pop wrapper... and the bubblegum center in you a mile away...im just saying....

different fathers....

different fathers....

don't you have two kids with her too?

View media item 1283817

Stop being so literal lol...wasn't donning every chick with multiple kids as a cheating thot but at the same time I'm personally not wifing one at that age w/ 2 kids
Dude I'm asking how was Clay suppose to know a chick with 2 kids is indicative of a her being a bird?

different fathers....

:wow: :wow:
BRAH, she 23 and she got a 10 year old baby? What are you doin' my man?!? You needa reevaluate life

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude I'm asking how was Clay suppose to know a chick with 2 kids is indicative of a her being a bird?
None of us know how they met but a lot of us been in college or have social circles. People talk......we all know dudes out there who ignore it and wife the jawns anyway. 

I met her in church and she told me she changed..smh...
... She at the time was the best looking female that gave me play. So I simped .....

Back
Top Bottom