"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

What @tyisny is trying to point out to all of your scorn is you're taking your own personal ideals and biases and applying them inflexibly to everyone else without accepting that they're just that — your ideals.
yes.... its our ideals.... we are only speaking our opinion... we apply them to who we think it applies...

we are not going to marry your ex girlfriend/wife with two kids in her early 20's... sorry... can't do it

Last edited:
^ @GWAP Maybe. Clear it up for me.

And @Mr Marcus before this somehow gets thrown in my face during a USC bowl game melt down, I feel like I should clarify I wouldn't wife a chick with two children either
laugh.gif

But not because of any personal stigmas I hold against it, it's just not my thing. Chicks with one kid either.

A girl like that right there though (as long as she wasn't married) I sure would smang one
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So because the baby daddy decided to not step up & be a man its a red flag on the chicks end
mean.gif

well yea considering you new this and went out yrs later and had another kid with him.... So if a girl was with a dude...he didnt want to be with her and as you said was a deadbeat dad then she decides to go out and get pregnant by him again... yea id say that was a stupid decision...

Yall would be saying the same thing if a chick was with a dude who beats her, and kept going back to him... Only to beat her again...

And whose to say he didnt want her or be with her? I mean we do know she cheated on her HUSBAND...a person she swore and vowed to be faithful too... its not out the realm of possibility that she has cheated or got down like this as a teenager and not married... Or are you suggesting she was some good wholesome girl, who never cheated never was on some j/o steez and then only then waited till she was MARRIED to start to get down? ...lol

Obviously she didn't use the right judgement when she spread her legs. Don't know many dudes who pulled a 180 after a kid. The signs were there before but the woman chose to ignore it because of the "he wouldn't do me like that" mentality 

A baby don't make a bum *** dude.
damn right...same way as this chick wasnt some wholesome good mother good woman then decided to get lose and have j/o tendencies once she got married.

Yall basically saying it was being married and in a committed relationship that made her turn from being this good wholesome good woman, to a thot jumping on whoever is hot...

are dudes really trying to convince me to date/marry women who had 2 kids in their teens?

....in a thread about a woman who did just that and cheated on her husband?

what happened to niketalk.... this is too much

So because the baby daddy decided to not step up & be a man its a red flag on the chicks end :smh:

To a potential suitor yes it is. Sucks for her but that's the deck she was dealt. 2 kids at that young an age is as red a flag as you can fly.

Brennan Clay is a sucker, plain and simple. I don't even feel bad for him, dude had all the warning signs right in front of him and chose to ignore them. Who at age 22 wifes a chick who's divorced and has two kids that aren't yours? Now you're getting divorced and she's gonna get half your **** too? She won the thot game of life, when one athlete ain't doing it for you go for the bellcow. Those kids and herself will be taken care of on this idiots dime for years to come, can't even knock her hustle.

Murray a ***** too

Most chicks are finishing up their bachelors degree at 22...this chick had two kids, a marriage, divorce and an affair with the NFL's leading rusher.

And some of the simps on NT are like HEY DONT CALL HER NAMES

are dudes really trying to convince me to date/marry women who had 2 kids in their teens?

....in a thread about a woman who did just that and cheated on her husband

what happened to niketalk.... this is too much
lol a women with 2 kids out of marriage as a teen, been in 3 relationships at 22... and cheated on her husband is a good women and mother and deserves to be married...

Im convinced dude out here would marry gianna micheals fresh offa 100 man gangbang on some well its her job... its not her...everyone deserves love lol

lol a women with 2 kids out of marriage as a teen, been in 3 relationships at 22... and cheated on her husband is a good women and mother and deserves to be married...

Im convinced dude out here would marry gianna micheals fresh offa 100 man gangbang on some well its her job... its not her...everyone deserves love lol

well yea considering you new this and went out yrs later and had another kid with him.... So if a girl was with a dude...he didnt want to be with her and as you said was a deadbeat dad then she decides to go out and get pregnant by him again... yea id say that was a stupid decision...

Yall would be saying the same thing if a chick was with a dude who beats her, and kept going back to him... Only to beat her again...

And whose to say he didnt want her or be with her? I mean we do know she cheated on her HUSBAND...a person she swore and vowed to be faithful too... its not out the realm of possibility that she has cheated or got down like this as a teenager and not married... Or are you suggesting she was some good wholesome girl, who never cheated never was on some j/o steez and then only then waited till she was MARRIED to start to get down? ...lol
What if she still had feelings since that was her baby daddy & he sweet talked her & fed her bs about starting a family just to get the p again?

& what if the reason for her cheating on her husband was because he was cheating or demarco pulled a sucka move & exposed him as a cheater so he can smash on the low?

What if she still had feelings since that was her baby daddy & he sweet talked her & fed her bs about starting a family just to get the p again?

& what if the reason for her cheating on her husband was because he was cheating or demarco pulled a sucka move & exposed him as a cheater so he can smash on the low?

You trying to find every possible way to place her issues on the dude and not on her?

Also, I feel like dudes don't realize this, but just because you're divorcing someone doesn't mean you have to give them half of your income. The circumstances around your divorce and amount she contributed to your worth all play a role. Especially considering this girl got caught cheating, she probably isn't going to get ****.

what if clouds showered skittles.... and snow was marshmellows.... Again would we be saying this if the scenario was he was beating her... Hell would you be saying this if the role was reverse and a dude had multiple kids married cheated on his wife and didnt take care of his kids...

If this type of dude wanted to date your sister/mother would you be so gunho on some well he is a victim he deserves another try and mom/sister you should date/marry him?

Last edited:
dudes so caped up and lame makes no sense.... They no good and damn well if a dude who had kids as a teen didnt take care of them got married cheated on his wife and was hooking up with another women... they wouldnt be like ole boy deserves another shot and imma introduce him to their sister on some he is dating marriage material 

Yet when the roles reverse and its a woman... somehow the game/rules change

what if clouds showered skittles.... and snow was marshmellows.... Again would we be saying this if the scenario was he was beating her... Hell would you be saying this if the role was reverse and a dude had multiple kids married cheated on his wife and didnt take care of his kids...

If this type of dude wanted to date your sister/mother would you be so gunho on some well he is a victim he deserves another try and mom/sister you should date/marry him?

A chick is gonna take her bd back just to be in the childs life, how hard is that to understand, it doesnt matter if he beat her or w.e, a chick isnt gonna want her kids meeting a new dude every month if she thinks she can work it out with the father

dudes so caped up and lame makes no sense.... They no good and damn well if a dude who had kids as a teen didnt take care of them got married cheated on his wife and was hooking up with another women... they wouldnt be like ole boy deserves another shot and imma introduce him to their sister on some he is dating marriage material 

Yet when the roles reverse and its a woman... somehow the game/rules change
Don't take care of them? Again if you based your relationship decisions on pols past relationships you should grow up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom