"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

what if clouds showered skittles.... and snow was marshmellows.... Again would we be saying this if the scenario was he was beating her... Hell would you be saying this if the role was reverse and a dude had multiple kids married cheated on his wife and didnt take care of his kids...

If this type of dude wanted to date your sister/mother would you be so gunho on some well he is a victim he deserves another try and mom/sister you should date/marry him?

A chick is gonna take her bd back just to be in the childs life, how hard is that to understand, it doesnt matter if he beat her or w.e, a chick isnt gonna want her kids meeting a new dude every month if she thinks she can work it out with the father

I think in retrospect knowing what this chick did after getting married to Clay, we know her kids weren't on the top of priority list

f

What if she still had feelings since that was her baby daddy & he sweet talked her & fed her bs about starting a family just to get the p again?

& what if the reason for her cheating on her husband was because he was cheating or demarco pulled a sucka move & exposed him as a cheater so he can smash on the low?
laugh.gif

Don't take care of them? Again if you based your relationship decisions on pols past relationships you should grow up.
ok first she had the kids young.... so she wasnt even in a position to take care of them.... second i still aint seen no credence of her working etc... third she had her kids in a environment to which there was a man in those kids life and a father-figure for her kids and threw it away to be a sidechick to a player who is hot right now.... But yea this is putting the kids first.

So jumping out of a marriage to be a dudes sidepiece is good parenting and a excellent example you want to show your kids.... Hey kids why work or be in a committed relationship... hey dont be a person of your word... when things aint like how you want them... just lie decieve and cheat... Yea great parenting and life long lessons there.....lol

I think in retrospect knowing what this chick did after getting married to Clay, we know her kids weren't on the top of priority list

idk what problems clay & demarco had, they must've had some type of issues clay didnt speak on for demarco to pull that move

but dudes quick to blame the female because she had 2 kids at a young age but dont know the whole story :smh:

Don't take care of them? Again if you based your relationship decisions on pols past relationships you should grow up.
ok first she had the kids young.... so she wasnt even in a position to take care of them.... second i still aint seen no credence of her working etc... third she had her kids in a environment to which there was a man in those kids life and a father-figure for her kids and threw it away to be a sidechick to a player who is hot right now.... But yea this is putting the kids first.

So jumping out of a marriage to be a dudes sidepiece is good parenting and a excellent example you want to show your kids.... Hey kids why work or be in a committed relationship... hey dont be a person of your word... when things aint like how you want them... just lie decieve and cheat... Yea great parenting and life long lessons there.....lol
So basically there's no reports of her children being neglected you just feel like young people aren't able to care for their children? Should've just said that.

So basically there's no reports of her children being neglected you just feel like young people aren't able to care for their children? Should've just said that.
ok so hell drug dealers, pimps etc... gangsta can be good parents so long as the kids are fed, arent beating, and not neglected...damn the bar is set high huh....

Last edited:

idk what problems clay & demarco had, they must've had some type of issues clay didnt speak on for demarco to pull that move

but dudes quick to blame the female because she had 2 kids at a young age but dont know the whole story
mean.gif
demarco didn't rape her....don't need a back story to know she's a *** for cheating during her marriage. 

but dudes quick to blame the female because she had 2 kids at a young age but dont know the whole story
mean.gif
she cheated on her HUSBAND... she made a vow..... a promise a commitment... not marco... marco aint say no vows to dude.... last i check he didnt walk down the aisle with clay, she did.... DUDE in no way promised/vowed swore before god etc... anything to old dude...

You basically saying a so called friendship and a classmate is more of a commitment and promise and vow then a marriage lol....

mean.gif
demarco didn't rape her....don't need a back story to know she's a *** for cheating during her marriage. 
Look man, the girl was wrong. As wrong as Demarco. They were both wrong.

Where you're losing people is riding with DutchRoyalT on the "All the signs were there, he deserved it" train which eventually turned into he "He-man Women Haters" express

Last edited:

Where you're losing people is riding with DutchRoyalT on the "All the signs were there, he deserved it" train which eventually turned into he "He-man Women Haters" express
how was it not he married her within a yr of her having another kid with a dude who wanted no parts of her....

ok so hell drug dealers, pimps etc... gangsta can be good parents so long as the kids are fed, arent beating, and not neglected...damn the bar is set high huh....
Aka yeah you're right I just think young parents can't take care of their children :lol:

His wife cheated on him with his former teammate/mentor. There's no positive word I can use to describe her 
laugh.gif

I'm specifically talking about her and not every woman out here

Last edited:

how was it not he married her within a yr of her having another kid with a dude who wanted no parts of her....
See?!
laugh.gif

What about any of that is a red flag to anyone that the girl's a cheater?

A lot of dudes with little life experience casting wide nets of aspersion
c'mon bruh... if you don't see red flags with a young mom with 2 kids who marries a ballplayer..... 

I think you lack experience... 

I been had my fun with the thots in my younger years.... i could read their formation a mile away

Last edited:
His wife cheated on him with his former teammate/mentor. There's no positive word I can use to describe her :lol:  

I'm specifically talking about her and not every woman out here
And somehow her having kids should've of been a heads up that this would happen for Clay. Like chicks with no kids aren't just as trifling :lol:

c'mon bruh... if you don't see red flags with a teenage mom with 2 kids who marries a ballplayer..... 

We don;t know that she was a teenage mom though!!! That's what you dudes keep passing over. No one knows her age. Someone guessed in here and everyone ran with it.

And somehow her having kids should've of been a heads up that this would happen for Clay. Like chicks with no kids aren't just as trifling
laugh.gif
if it was the same situation except she had two abortions... i'd feel the same way... red flag

c'mon bruh... if you don't see red flags with a teenage mom with 2 kids who marries a ballplayer..... 

We don;t know that she was a teenage mom though!!! That's what you dudes keep passing over. No one knows her age. Someone guessed in here and everyone ran with it.

This can't be emphasized enough. If someone can provide a link verifying her age the cool. Otherwise.....

hell call me stuckup or hell feeling myself but i aint dating then marrying a chick who pregnant with another dudes kid... who she already has a kid by who aint want her or the kids... 

What i look like holding hands with some chick with another man baby up inside her... lets face it she had a kid 2011... the second one...they married in 2012 chances are he dated engaged etc... while she was knocked up for the second time by a dude who wanted no parts of her...

Hell if thats yall dudes get down... f hitting up the club, yall better off scouring hospitals and planned parenting classes at the free clinic to pick up chicks..

Hell the wic/tanf line would be like a poppin saturday night for you dudes...

Back
Top Bottom