Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

it''s not even funny.
smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
if this indeed is true; this will be the worst thing to come out the NBA ever. Next
to the Malice at the Palace ofcourse. Think about it, the best* player in the NBA's mother, MOTHER having a smashfest with his teammate. David Stern is going to off himself soon. The transition from Rodman, to Iverson to the Malice at the Palace, to Gilberts Guns to now Lebron James mother.. WOW.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

smh.gif
laugh.gif
if this indeed is true; this will be the worst thing to come out the NBA ever. Next
to the Malice at the Palace ofcourse. Think about it, the best* player in the NBA's mother, MOTHER having a smashfest with his teammate. David Stern is going to off himself soon. The transition from Rodman, to Iverson to the Malice at the Palace, to Gilberts Guns to now Lebron James mother.. WOW.
Its really not that serious dude. So is this really true though? I know Delonte got a twitter or something he hasnt denied it?

if this is actually true (and if something blatant like this was false, i feel like these rumors would have gone away a LOT faster than they actually are), i feel bad for Lebron. this incident was completely out of his control.. his own mother just has no respect for herself or her son.

It was reported by a game named Terez Owens who also added listen to my radio show for more, then didn't mention it again on his show. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I need something more solid than that personally. It's just the nature of the internet. You can say anything and it'll circulate like wildfire.

Honestly.......there really are no words. I actually feel sorry for the Cavs fans simply because if Lebron got word of this before his meltdown game, it all makes sense why he wasn't playing up to his normal level. So one of their own was directly responsible for the loss of the game.....and possibly the loss of Lebron all together. It really is a sad situation.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

It was reported by a game named Terez Owens who also added listen to my radio show for more, then didn't mention it again on his show. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I need something more solid than that personally. It's just the nature of the internet. You can say anything and it'll circulate like wildfire.

That interview was a whole lot of nothing.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting for something more solid.

Well here's more from the same guy, Terez Owens

http://www.terezowens.com...ng-with-lebrons-friends/

From another site

Lebron and Gloria James were supposed to have dinner after game three. Jay-Z and Beyonce showed up at the game, and after Lebron's big performance, they all went out on the town leaving Gloria at the team hotel. Delonte West doesn't go out partying with the team because of his pending legal troubles (a DUI or public intox or drunken dissorderly would look really bad). Delonte and Gloria went and had dinner at the hotel, had drinks with dinner, and continued drinking at the bar into the night. Drunk they went back to Gloria's room and bumped uglies.

Lebron returned to the hotel around 3:30 in the morning and knocked on his mom's door with some left-overs and to check if she was alright. Delonte opened the door in a towel.

Not only did James see this, so to did Gibson, O'Neal, and Williams. Immediately the news spread to the team and the locker room because very tense and uncomfortable.

James was pissed about both the Delonte incident and the way his teammates "disrespected" him by letting the story outside of the family, and basically told them that if they wanted to win, they were on their own to win.

After game 5, James realized that dogging it would hurt his image this summer and that Wade might overshadow his star, especially as Chicago was clamoring for Wade and the Knicks have eyes for Bosh. So he tried, but the team chemistry had been lost and his individual performance was simply not enough to overcome Boston.

James blamed the Cavs for the situation occuring. Had the West situation been handled when his arrest occurred, or if the Cavs hadn't balked at the Phoenix deal at the deadline (which included West), then Delonte wouldn't have been there to defile Gloria*.

Now he wants control or he wants out, and Gilbert is left wondering whether he should turn the whole franchise over to a 25 year old powder-keg who quit on his team, or if he should continue with GM of the year Danny Ferry and rebuild in the image of the Spurs.

While I don't take the stories seriously, I do find it hilarious. I started typing Delonte West's name into Google and immediately got 'Delonte West Gloria James'.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

From another site

Lebron and Gloria James were supposed to have dinner after game three. Jay-Z and Beyonce showed up at the game, and after Lebron's big performance, they all went out on the town leaving Gloria at the team hotel. Delonte West doesn't go out partying with the team because of his pending legal troubles (a DUI or public intox or drunken dissorderly would look really bad). Delonte and Gloria went and had dinner at the hotel, had drinks with dinner, and continued drinking at the bar into the night. Drunk they went back to Gloria's room and bumped uglies.

Lebron returned to the hotel around 3:30 in the morning and knocked on his mom's door with some left-overs and to check if she was alright. Delonte opened the door in a towel.

Not only did James see this, so to did Gibson, O'Neal, and Williams. Immediately the news spread to the team and the locker room because very tense and uncomfortable.

James was pissed about both the Delonte incident and the way his teammates "disrespected" him by letting the story outside of the family, and basically told them that if they wanted to win, they were on their own to win.

After game 5, James realized that dogging it would hurt his image this summer and that Wade might overshadow his star, especially as Chicago was clamoring for Wade and the Knicks have eyes for Bosh. So he tried, but the team chemistry had been lost and his individual performance was simply not enough to overcome Boston.

James blamed the Cavs for the situation occuring. Had the West situation been handled when his arrest occurred, or if the Cavs hadn't balked at the Phoenix deal at the deadline (which included West), then Delonte wouldn't have been there to defile Gloria*.

Now he wants control or he wants out, and Gilbert is left wondering whether he should turn the whole franchise over to a 25 year old powder-keg who quit on his team, or if he should continue with GM of the year Danny Ferry and rebuild in the image of the Spurs.

That sounded credible all the way until "After game 5"

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

This situation is FACTUAL and I got it from 2 separate credible sources within the CAVS' organization.  No I'm not giving out names, but they definitely wouldn't say it was true unless they were 100% certain.  Who knows if it ever comes out fully to the masses, but it is indeed true...
I repeat, Delonte banged Gloria James.
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif
WOW!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

From another site

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif

Does everyone know that brons mom was at game 6 and he gave her a hug and kiss as he left the court?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Does everyone know that brons mom was at game 6 and he gave her a hug and kiss as he left the court?
eyes.gif
 just cuz she !!!#*+ up don't mean she ain't his momma anymore.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Who? Delonte? James and Delonte gave her hug and kiss
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
If they actually talk about this you'll see Wilbon talking about giving Delonte a couple fisticuffs to the face and Kornheiser screaming "PUT HIM IN JAIL!!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom