Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

i remember that....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i dont think this is true but if it is thats just messed up... this is like the single worst thing you can to do to 1 of your boys... sure its messed up to sleep with their girl or ex but their moms? thats just plain disrespectful
smh.gif
... i dont know if this is true but lebron did look out of it on game 5, and 6...

Lebron shouldn't have dunked on Delonte wmWest when he played for the Celtics lol, prob regretting it now. D-west was scheming this for 3 yrs to get Bron back

Originally Posted by SamB

Lebron shouldn't have dunked on Delonte wmWest when he played for the Celtics lol, prob regretting it now. D-west was scheming this for 3 yrs to get Bron back

laugh.gif

I highly doubt that this is true. Probably a conspiracy created by some desperate NYC fans trying to stir it up so Lebron could leave

^ QFTMT. And I'm from NYC myself. I gotta be honest, I'm sick of all this lebron slurping. NYC needs to get off his nuts. People act like dude will come in change everything from top to bottom. If he can't handle media rumors like these, what makes you think he'll undoubtably expect anything less than what NYCs media has to offer!? Can you imagine one bad game and everybody turning our back on him? I can't wait to see how this unfolds..

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif
RoOk wrote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

roll.gif

lebron-james-attacks-mom-gloria.jpg

So they're trying to say he tried to "attack" his moms when this happened? Its clearly from the 2008 series idk about this one but West's numbers and Bron's performance kinda suspect IMO

"Rumor has it that LeBron found out before Game 4 which is where the entire series changed. Delonte West stopped playing as much and LeBron’s numbers fell of a cliff. Here are Delonte West’s minutes in the playoffs:"

First Round vs. Bulls
Game 1 – 24
Game 2 – 27
Game 3 – 30
Game 4 – 26
Game 5 -31

Second Round vs. Celtics
Game 1 – 27
Game 2 -31
Game 3 – 29
Game 4 – 20
Game 5 – 9
Game 6 – 14

nerd.gif

Good notice. That looks HIGHLY suspect now. Smh @ West & brons mom if this comes out to be true...

Jamisons' #'s

Game 1  7
Game 2  16
Game3   20
Game 4  14
Game 5  9
Game 6  5
nerd.gif
Jamison tagged it too? 
Anyone notice a different towelboy for game 5 too
nerd.gif

Yall remember that girl in the 4th row, about 14 seats to the right of the scorer's table? She wasn't there in game 5
nerd.gif

Definitely a sign of LeBron leaving.

Originally Posted by SamB

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^ QFTMT. And I'm from NYC myself. I gotta be honest, I'm sick of all this lebron slurping. NYC needs to get off his nuts. People act like dude will come in change everything from top to bottom. If he can't handle media rumors like these, what makes you think he'll undoubtably expect anything less than what NYCs media has to offer!? Can you imagine one bad game and everybody turning our back on him? I can't wait to see how this unfolds..

first off he would change from top to bottom if he went to new york

second off this isn't a normal rumor. it would be hard for anyone to deal with no matter where you are. this is pretty messed up. this is hard for a normal person to deal with let alone a famous athlete.

third off it's hard to get killed in teh media more than lebron just did. the media implied that he straight up quit. being in nyc won't make it worse for him nationally because he just got blasted in the media. i mean really torn a new hole. they are questioning his whole career now. saying this game ruined his legacy. saying he has no heart. he mentally checked out, will never win....things would be worse locally with the tabloid back pages. the embarrasing/funny cartoons. but i don't think he can get killed nationally more than he just did. this was a brutal beat down

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif
RoOk wrote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

roll.gif

lebron-james-attacks-mom-gloria.jpg

So they're trying to say he tried to "attack" his moms when this happened? Its clearly from the 2008 series idk about this one but West's numbers and Bron's performance kinda suspect IMO

"Rumor has it that LeBron found out before Game 4 which is where the entire series changed. Delonte West stopped playing as much and LeBron’s numbers fell of a cliff. Here are Delonte West’s minutes in the playoffs:"

First Round vs. Bulls
Game 1 – 24
Game 2 – 27
Game 3 – 30
Game 4 – 26
Game 5 -31

Second Round vs. Celtics
Game 1 – 27
Game 2 -31
Game 3 – 29
Game 4 – 20
Game 5 – 9
Game 6 – 14

nerd.gif

Good notice. That looks HIGHLY suspect now. Smh @ West & brons mom if this comes out to be true...

Jamisons' #'s

Game 1  7
Game 2  16
Game3   20
Game 4  14
Game 5  9
Game 6  5
nerd.gif
Jamison tagged it too? 
Anyone notice a different towelboy for game 5 too
nerd.gif

Yall remember that girl in the 4th row, about 14 seats to the right of the scorer's table? She wasn't there in game 5
nerd.gif

Definitely a sign of LeBron leaving.

eyes.gif

The towelboy part was on point but your girl near the 4th row and all was
eyes.gif

roll.gif
 at the other comments though.

IF this is true
smh.gif

Mike Wilbon alluded to this "rumor" in his article today......

Such a grimey situation....it will be funny if Cleveland keeps Gloria and Delonte, but loses Lebron.
laugh.gif

lol.... thats crazy!!! we all know Delonte has bipolar too!! lol dude is crazy!! Lebron just needs to come on to the Chi!!!

Back
Top Bottom