Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

610x.jpg

This !%%*! bout to be hated worse than Starbury.
smh.gif

If I'm him, I get the %#+% outta the Eastern Conference before Kang eats him alive 4 times a year.

This situation is FACTUAL and I got it from 2 separate credible sources within the CAVS' organization.  No I'm not giving out names, but they definitely wouldn't say it was true unless they were 100% certain.  Who knows if it ever comes out fully to the masses, but it is indeed true...
I repeat, Delonte banged Gloria James.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

This situation is FACTUAL and I got it from 2 separate credible sources within the CAVS' organization.  No I'm not giving out names, but they definitely wouldn't say it was true unless they were 100% certain.  Who knows if it ever comes out fully to the masses, but it is indeed true...
smh.gif
smh.gif

I believe you! Well, why not? But, why isn't TMZ all over this!?

Even if its true, who's more to blame?

Delonte or Gloria?

Its gotta be Lebrons mom, your own sons teamate...
sick.gif

''If'' it is true, she's gotta qualify for All- Time Bird Status.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Steve212

LeBron's Mother did get around back in the day...
steve knows
so does KG

http://www.hoopsjunkie.ne...05/gloriasgothisback.jpg src="http://www.hoopsjunkie.net/blog718/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/gloriasgothisback.jpg">
LeBron: Ey, sit your $!# down!!! *Walks back to bench.*
Delonte: Ey, uh.....LeBron. Don't be talkin' to yo momma like that, now.
LeBron: Pssshhhh....whatever!
Delonte: Ey boy, don't make me take this belt off!

Read that in Delonte's voice and then in Ving Rhames' voice ...
good try... but you, sir, failed at everything but bein corny

roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

If this is indeed true just wait 'til ESPN gets word of this.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Baby Boy PS.

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
= ????

smh.gif
smh.gif
what 
eek.gif
 coming from a Cavs fan I guess I have to believe it now until proven otherwise. what exactly did you ask these dudes for them to tell you this though?

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by SamB

Lebron shouldn't have dunked on Delonte wmWest when he played for the Celtics lol, prob regretting it now. D-west was scheming this for 3 yrs to get Bron back

laugh.gif
on some Oldboy-type ishh

oldboy.jpg

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
= ????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!