Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

^

So this is what made Delonte "defile" LeBrons momma
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

This situation is FACTUAL and I got it from 2 separate credible sources within the CAVS' organization.  No I'm not giving out names, but they definitely wouldn't say it was true unless they were 100% certain.  Who knows if it ever comes out fully to the masses, but it is indeed true...
I repeat, Delonte banged Gloria James.
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif
WOW!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

laugh.gif

**Insert Charlie Murphy gif**

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

This situation is FACTUAL and I got it from 2 separate credible sources within the CAVS' organization.  No I'm not giving out names, but they definitely wouldn't say it was true unless they were 100% certain.  Who knows if it ever comes out fully to the masses, but it is indeed true...
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif
WOW!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif
WOW!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wait... why the HELL would he have wanted that Charlie Murphy gif?  No one is touching themselves at the idea of a Gloria James and Delonte love child?

6ftxsp.gif
  <-------------------- he probably meant that one.

Joe Cool23 said:

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif

2ppd6q0.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

lebronsmama.jpg
  =

lebronsmama.jpg
  + 
delonte.jpeg
=
inter.jpg

FIXED!
laugh.gif
WOW!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post of the year.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wait... why the HELL would he have wanted that Charlie Murphy gif?  No one is touching themselves at the idea of a Gloria James and Delonte love child?

6ftxsp.gif

Thats the first one I found and it kinda matches the Delonte James picture
laugh.gif
because the actual video isn't even Charlie Murphy touchin himself its just the repetitiveness, it was supposed to be him just staring at them like *%$??

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Marv Machamp wrote:

roll.gif

6ftxsp.gif

Thats the first one I found and it kinda matches the Delonte James picture
laugh.gif
because the actual video isn't even Charlie Murphy touchin himself its just the repetitiveness, it was supposed to be him just staring at them like *%$??

just stop
200565224-001.jpg

I honestly have NO REASON to make this up (hell, I WISH it was false).  I was at my lil sister's junior olympic volleyball tourney down in Columbus this weekend  and one of the higher ups in the organization has a daughter on her team.  I was there all weekend chilling/chatting with him on and off (because there is nowhere to sit other then in lounge chairs that you bring in to these GIANT facilities) and eventually "popped the question."  He said it was true, didn't want to go into detail, and just shook his head.  I'm not giving his name, because that wouldn't be right.
I don't care if you believe me or not.  I'm just telling you what a credible source told me.

Also, after he confirmed this, I called a buddy of mine who does marketing for the CAVS.  He said it's true as well...

I originally said, it's not even hard to believe...AT ALL.  Knowing what Gloria is like (she walks around high as @@%+ ALL the time/plus she's a known groupie) and pairing that with Delonte.  Misery loves company... 
smh.gif
smh.gif

if this is true that boy gonna sign with a european team or some *#$*... how you gonna live that down??
smh.gif

I honestly have NO REASON to make this up (hell, I WISH it was false).  I was at my lil sister's junior olympic volleyball tourney down in Columbus this weekend  and one of the higher ups in the organization has a daughter on her team.  I was there all weekend chilling/chatting with him on and off (because there is nowhere to sit other then in lounge chairs that you bring in to these GIANT facilities) and eventually "popped the question."  He said it was true, didn't want to go into detail, and just shook his head.  I'm not giving his name, because that wouldn't be right.
I don't care if you believe me or not.  I'm just telling you what a credible source told me.

Also, after he confirmed this, I called a buddy of mine who does marketing for the CAVS.  He said it's true as well...

I originally said, it's not even hard to believe...AT ALL.  Knowing what Gloria is like (she walks around high as @@%+ ALL the time/plus she's a known groupie) and pairing that with Delonte.  Misery loves company... 
smh.gif
smh.gif
The crazy thing about this situation is that after you guys lost and started heading to the locker room lebron gave his mom a kiss along the way and right after Delonte followed with a kiss for her i thought to myself "what makes this N_ so special that he gets a kiss" now i see why. I mean the ^%$# just looked odd, i can see delonte on some "i love your momma get over it" steez
smh.gif

I don't know who is more wrong, Delonte or his mom. Ms. James about to get cut off. lol

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

smh.gif
smh.gif
The crazy thing about this situation is that after you guys lost and started heading to the locker room lebron gave his mom a kiss along the way and right after Delonte followed with a kiss for her i thought to myself "what makes this N_ so special that he gets a kiss" now i see why. I mean the ^%$# just looked odd, i can see delonte on some "i love your momma get over it" steez
smh.gif
^  What?  are you serious?  Anybody have vid of this? 

laugh.gif
the whole situation is funny/sad...

however, if Lebron knocked on his mom's hotel room door and Delonte opened it wearing a robe...why didn't Lebron put hands on the boy right there? On top of it all, why didn't Delonte look thru the peephole to see what it was? BOLD/stupid move (again...if true) by "Redz." If I was Delonte, I wouldn't be answering the door in my teammates mom's hotel room...esp. at 3:30am
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom