Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly have NO REASON to make this up (hell, I WISH it was false).  I was at my lil sister's junior olympic volleyball tourney down in Columbus this weekend  and one of the higher ups in the organization has a daughter on her team.  I was there all weekend chilling/chatting with him on and off (because there is nowhere to sit other then in lounge chairs that you bring in to these GIANT facilities) and eventually "popped the question."  He said it was true, didn't want to go into detail, and just shook his head.  I'm not giving his name, because that wouldn't be right.
I don't care if you believe me or not.  I'm just telling you what a credible source told me.

Also, after he confirmed this, I called a buddy of mine who does marketing for the CAVS.  He said it's true as well...

I originally said, it's not even hard to believe...AT ALL.  Knowing what Gloria is like (she walks around high as @@%+ ALL the time/plus she's a known groupie) and pairing that with Delonte.  Misery loves company... 
smh.gif
smh.gif
The crazy thing about this situation is that after you guys lost and started heading to the locker room lebron gave his mom a kiss along the way and right after Delonte followed with a kiss for her i thought to myself "what makes this N_ so special that he gets a kiss" now i see why. I mean the ^%$# just looked odd, i can see delonte on some "i love your momma get over it" steez
smh.gif
^  What?  are you serious?  Anybody have vid of this? 
yea man im 100% sure. she kissed bron than delonte. after that cameras followed lebron into the locker room when he took off his jersey

I honestly have NO REASON to make this up (hell, I WISH it was false).  I was at my lil sister's junior olympic volleyball tourney down in Columbus this weekend  and one of the higher ups in the organization has a daughter on her team.  I was there all weekend chilling/chatting with him on and off (because there is nowhere to sit other then in lounge chairs that you bring in to these GIANT facilities) and eventually "popped the question."  He said it was true, didn't want to go into detail, and just shook his head.  I'm not giving his name, because that wouldn't be right.
I don't care if you believe me or not.  I'm just telling you what a credible source told me.

Also, after he confirmed this, I called a buddy of mine who does marketing for the CAVS.  He said it's true as well...

I originally said, it's not even hard to believe...AT ALL.  Knowing what Gloria is like (she walks around high as @@%+ ALL the time/plus she's a known groupie) and pairing that with Delonte.  Misery loves company... 
smh.gif
smh.gif
The crazy thing about this situation is that after you guys lost and started heading to the locker room lebron gave his mom a kiss along the way and right after Delonte followed with a kiss for her i thought to myself "what makes this N_ so special that he gets a kiss" now i see why. I mean the ^%$# just looked odd, i can see delonte on some "i love your momma get over it" steez
smh.gif
yea man im 100% sure. she kissed bron than delonte. after that cameras followed lebron into the locker room when he took off his jersey
I mentioned it earlier, but yes, this is 100% fact. I saw it and was like "Oh, they must be cool. On that AAU, Mom of the team kind of thing", but little did I know ...

this is crazy. WTH at delonte....and bron...how can he be all okay from the outside...but if i was bron that would be bother me to the fullest. i guess he couldnt handle all that and explains his play for the rest of that series.

smh at the drama

They have been talking about this all morning on the sports talk stations here in DC.

One of the reporters for the Washington Post has his own show (Mike Wise) and he
has been saying that this is true as well.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
the whole situation is funny/sad...

however, if Lebron knocked on his mom's hotel room door and Delonte opened it wearing a robe...why didn't Lebron put hands on the boy right there? On top of it all, why didn't Delonte look thru the peephole to see what it was? BOLD/stupid move (again...if true) by "Redz." If I was Delonte, I wouldn't be answering the door in my teammates mom's hotel room...esp. at 3:30am
laugh.gif

I think you're giving Delonte credit for smarts he does not possess
laugh.gif

He probably opened the door with a gun on his waist with the towel like "Sup foo."

all over the radio there saying its true, iam starting to believe its true, what do u think  this does for free agency?

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Maybe this is the reason Delonte bought all them guns...he was getting ready for when LeBron found out
laugh.gif

I cant. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Curious24 wrote:

the only way lebron can get over this is by coming to NEw York City.

That means the Nets too now.
qs743n.jpg
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

however, if Lebron knocked on his mom's hotel room door and Delonte opened it wearing a robe...why didn't Lebron put hands on the boy right there? On top of it all, why didn't Delonte look thru the peephole to see what it was? BOLD/stupid move (again...if true) by "Redz." If I was Delonte, I wouldn't be answering the door in my teammates mom's hotel room...esp. at 3:30am
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He probably opened the door with a gun on his waist with the towel like "Sup foo."
roll.gif

I mean, if you're Lebron...what do you do in that situation? 

Originally Posted by illfrozn

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I mentioned it earlier, but yes, this is 100% fact. I saw it and was like "Oh, they must be cool. On that AAU, Mom of the team kind of thing", but little did I know ...

i saw that too. thought it just a friendly gesture but he's the only guy who did that other than bron of course... thought a simple hug will do but oh well, he's poundin that thing anyways  

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I mean, if you're Lebron...what do you do in that situation? 
http://www.youtube.com/v/ogDEc1UFIgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0http://www.youtube.com/v/ogDEc1UFIgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

I knew this summer would be vicious with the rumors but damn... the media is going IN... this summer is going to be ridiculous with this Lebron +*#+

btw surprise surprise @ who made this thread.... #$*@*% troll

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
for some reason I hope you're not lying and this is all true

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
for some reason I hope you're not lying and this is all true
I was there actually, I'm calling bull, what team were they on?

Nope i can't do it
smh.gif
. I refuse to believe that Delonte is that GRIMEY
smh.gif
. He can't be that lowdown N

I mean i understand he's alittle country, but this is some SICK +$#+
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Thats your teammates MOM!!! What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif

This some ole young and the restless +$#+ right here
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom