Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

Wow. I'm at work just
laugh.gif

I don't know if this is true, but I do know Gloria gets around, I saw her at Rubber City Grill doing The Cupid Shuffle like a true crackhead about a month ago

damn thats grimy

but it could just be LeBron's plan to escape the Cavs without damaging the LeBron brand or am i just being cynical?

Where "I $$!*!% your mom." ...
GYI0059186715_display_image.jpg

... "No, really. I $$!*!% your mom." Happens.

roll.gif

lebron-james-attacks-mom-gloria.jpg

So they're trying to say he tried to "attack" his moms when this happened? Its clearly from the 2008 series idk about this one but West's numbers and Bron's performance kinda suspect IMO

"Rumor has it that LeBron found out before Game 4 which is where the entire series changed. Delonte West stopped playing as much and LeBron’s numbers fell of a cliff. Here are Delonte West’s minutes in the playoffs:"

First Round vs. Bulls
Game 1 – 24
Game 2 – 27
Game 3 – 30
Game 4 – 26
Game 5 -31

Second Round vs. Celtics
Game 1 – 27
Game 2 -31
Game 3 – 29
Game 4 – 20
Game 5 – 9
Game 6 – 14

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

roll.gif

So they're trying to say he tried to "attack" his moms when this happened? Its clearly from the 2008 series idk about this one but West's numbers and Bron's performance kinda suspect IMO

"Rumor has it that LeBron found out before Game 4 which is where the entire series changed. Delonte West stopped playing as much and LeBron’s numbers fell of a cliff. Here are Delonte West’s minutes in the playoffs:"

First Round vs. Bulls
Game 1 – 24
Game 2 – 27
Game 3 – 30
Game 4 – 26
Game 5 -31

Second Round vs. Celtics
Game 1 – 27
Game 2 -31
Game 3 – 29
Game 4 – 20
Game 5 – 9
Game 6 – 14

nerd.gif

Good notice. That looks HIGHLY suspect now. Smh @ West & brons mom if this comes out to be true...

I was just thinking how much worse the situation would be if it was Shaq and not Delonte
laugh.gif

you guys serious about the numbers? clearly cavs couldn't match up with their small guards against the Celtics, so they had to limit delonte's play.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

you guys serious about the numbers? clearly cavs couldn't match up with their small guards against the Celtics, so they had to limit delonte's play.
So they decided to keep playing Mo Williams and Daniel Gibson?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
RoOk wrote:

roll.gif

First Round vs. Bulls
Game 1 – 24
Game 2 – 27
Game 3 – 30
Game 4 – 26
Game 5 -31

Second Round vs. Celtics
Game 1 – 27
Game 2 -31
Game 3 – 29
Game 4 – 20
Game 5 – 9
Game 6 – 14

nerd.gif

Good notice. That looks HIGHLY suspect now. Smh @ West & brons mom if this comes out to be true...

Jamisons' #'s

Game 1  7
Game 2  16
Game3   20
Game 4  14
Game 5  9
Game 6  5
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif
RoOk wrote:

roll.gif

First Round vs. Bulls
Game 1 – 24
Game 2 – 27
Game 3 – 30
Game 4 – 26
Game 5 -31

Second Round vs. Celtics
Game 1 – 27
Game 2 -31
Game 3 – 29
Game 4 – 20
Game 5 – 9
Game 6 – 14

nerd.gif

Jamisons' #'s

Game 1  7
Game 2  16
Game3   20
Game 4  14
Game 5  9
Game 6  5
nerd.gif

Jamison tagged it too? 
Anyone notice a different towelboy for game 5 too
nerd.gif

^Lebron was on a fastbreak, he got fouled intentionally by Pierce and KG and when they ran into the crowd - Ms Gloria got the yellin at KG and Pierce and LBJ proceeded to say:

"Sit yo +!% DOWN!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Lebron was on a fastbreak, he got fouled intentionally by Pierce and KG and when they ran into the crowd - Ms Gloria got the yellin at KG and Pierce and LBJ proceeded to say:

"Sit yo +!% DOWN!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Taking embarrassing mom to another level.

Back
Top Bottom