Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deezy only been doin this like 5 years, you guys will catch on eventually, I have faith in ya. :lol:

Dunno about Tupac and bright but I still keep in touch with kb8 once in a blue moon on IG.

He's out there running miles with Nike+ :pimp:

Yeah, KB8SD is on twitter. Dude stays checking into Nike factory stores or crushing miles w/ Nike+. :lol:

I've seen Tupac in a few threads and asked him to come back here and say hi but never got a response :frown:

Hoping we at least keep it close tonight but I'm not expecting a W.

Man, those of you uptight over Deezy's ritual, I feel like explaining the basic principles of being a sports fan to you guys, starting with 'crazy superstitions' and 'having fun'. :lol:

From wearing your team's gear on gameday to eating the same food to making the series thread in the playoffs to refraining from making the series thread, there are hundreds of superstitions/rituals we (yes, myself included) go through... that make NO DAMN SENSE. :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe got like 4-5 games for flailing his arms when guys would try to strip him.

Ibaka was speedbaggin a dude's balls and gets a fine. **** you NBA.

Does Stu Jackson still control the fines/suspensions etc? I don't think I've ever seen somebody be worse at their job than he is at his. He didn't even get ejected at the time either :lol:

I don't think anybody on the Thunder really wants it with us besides Perkins, everyone else knows if they act up Metta World Peace will turn to Ron Artest REAL quick.

The NBA 
roll.gif

go easy on deezy guys, he played a vital role in our past two championship runs

:rofl: :rofl:

3double or whatever his screen name was vital.

You could chalk up a win whenever he would post in a Lakers game thread :lol:

Still expect us to compete with OKC tonight. No excuse for the team to not come out strong and at least give themselves a chance to win.

3rdpledouble was the MVP of our franchise. We should hang his jersey in staples, serious.

Loved that damn guy.

Back
Top Bottom