Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The NBA sent me a survey about attending games and one of the questions asks if I was satisfied with my team's performance from the last 2 seasons. I can't wait to write this response.

Please let us know the cause of your negative experience and what the team could have done differently to improve it?

birdman-o.gif

Last edited:
And another one:

Boston Celtics guard Ray Allen was suspended one game without pay for elbowing Cleveland Cavaliers forward Anderson Varejao in the groin on Sunday, the NBA announced on Tuesday.
Link

:smh:

So Ibaka only got fined 25K and will play. Had that been artest it would have been 2 games. :smh:

League is a joke sometimes.

Last edited:
Man, those of you uptight over Deezy's ritual, I feel like explaining the basic principles of being a sports fan to you guys, starting with 'crazy superstitions' and 'having fun'. :lol:

From wearing your team's gear on gameday to eating the same food to making the series thread in the playoffs to refraining from making the series thread, there are hundreds of superstitions/rituals we (yes, myself included) go through... that make NO DAMN SENSE. :lol:

yea but we havent won crap in the last 2 years so he can quit with the reverse psychology crap now

should the lakers have signed brooks? houston got him after getting waived.

random I kno but I bet dwight wants to make a team harlem shake video so bad

Sooooooo, my little girl has now asked her mom to put the Lakers logo on her birthday cake.

*sheds tear*

The force is strong in this one. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom