Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers need to get off to a hot start to keep this game close.

And if ever there is a game where we need a Prime Dwight, it would be a game like this. His defense to prevent easy layups, his scoring to slow the pace and get the Thunder in foul trouble, it is going to be needed.

I think our bench will win us the game today, Blake and Meeks I feel are going to go off and combine to score 30 and get 10 assists.

Lakers 105
Thunder 98

Go Lakers!

Just don't lead her down a path of defeat by making her a Cubs fan.

Oh ****. :lol:

She's saved tho, I won't let her be a Raider fan neither. :wink:

So be it... Dolphin.

has dwight ever played well vs perkins?

collison will out hustle the starting 5 and the 3 guys we play on the bench :x

i miss you j hill

I believe this game will determine if we make the postseason or not. It will give us all confidence in the world if we somewhat pull out a win here in OKC and it will deflate our chances if we lose.

i think ron will have a quiet 15 and 5, good defense, and will get tangled with ibaka but kobe will hold him back.

I got a better feeling about this one than the last two. These guys are really starting to put things together. The team we are today, is miles ahead of where we are in 6 weeks ago.

Lakers 107
Thunder 102

Lakers take the lead with about two minutes left.

Last edited:
Reading WAYYYYYYY too much into this one game.

Not really, it depends on how we lose, if we lose. If its a close, competitive loss then so be it.

But if we get blown out, it can derail us mentally. We have been playing really well as of late, but we may still be fragile mentally.

Zen being Zen

What if Phil goes to the new team in Seattle and takes D12 with him this off season :nerd:

1. They are not moving just yet. It's actually 50/50 now. Kevin Johnson threw a huge gauntlet out when he started finding bidders to keep them in Sac.
2. Dwight would never go to a team that needs to be built from the ground up in a small market.
3. No cap space.

Almost 0 chance.

Last edited:
Phil can't help himself. He wants back in bad.

:smh:

But it can only mean one thing. D'Antoni is gone next season. :nerd: Only thing that's stopping that from happening is if we win the championship.

As much as I would love to see us win a title this year, I'm going to temper my expectations this season given that D'Antoni is still the head coach.

The question is, will Jim make the tough decision on firing D'Antoni if the team falls short of the Finals? Those were everyone's expectations going into this season, no?

I dont think people will get this through their heads, PHIL DOES NOT WANT TO COACH.

He wants to be Pat Riley, he doesnt want to travel or do the daily coaching duties. After everything was done and clear, the one common
obvious thing is Phil does not want to coach again. He wants to do what Pat does, unfortunately the Buss family (Jim) wont let that happen.

As much as I would love to see us win a title this year, I'm going to temper my expectations this season given that D'Antoni is still the head coach.

The question is, will Jim make the tough decision on firing D'Antoni if the team falls short of the Finals? Those were everyone's expectations going into this season, no?

That's the question. Aren't we still paying Brown's contract somehow too?

Unless the thunder put Fisher in the game, Nash cant hold anyone on the Thunder team. The Lakers should consider playing Zone. Artest is not a Durant stopper and dont wear Kobe out chasing westbrook around all game, go 2-3 zone and let kobe and nash rest.

Back
Top Bottom