Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Monta

Thank you Jennings

Thank you JJ Redick

Thank you Milsap for missing a freethrow so that the Bucks could tie it before regulation was over
smokin.gif

Next up:

Raps @ Warriors starting right now.

Last edited:
Kobe my dude but he don't it with Ibaka, besides his godly basketball talent he's about as square and soft as they come.

I'll put him slightly above grant hill in the toughness category, not playing thru injury tough but real throw hands tuff......he ain't bout that life.

brah. artest has his back. not too mention dwight

Kobe my dude but he don't it with Ibaka, besides his godly basketball talent he's about as square and soft as they come.

I'll put him slightly above grant hill in the toughness category, not playing thru injury tough but real throw hands tuff......he ain't bout that life.

brah. artest has his back. not too mention dwight

Edit:

Reviewing the Jazz's schedule this month, yikes. It lets up towards the end of the month, but these next two weeks are not easy at all.

Last edited:
^^^ We only puttin up 79 pts?

Lol cmon Deezy

At least give us 90+

We gonna get the W btw

But 79, really? smh lol

Last edited:
I think I'm with L2B on this. I love winning as much as anyone, but you can't let it overtake your overall enjoyment and enthusiasm for the game of basketball. Obviously every year we don't win is a failure and I feel like **** afterwards. Those Phoenix series, the Boston loss in 08, and especially the sweep to Dallas to send out Phil all had me sick to my stomach for months. But at the end of the day, if what you say that you sit around during the season with a stoneface for 82 games is true, I feel like you are taking it too seriously. Part of the reason those championships seasons feel so amazing is all the ups and downs you have to endure during the season to get there. Having those seasons where you don't get it done make the seasons you do win that much sweeter (see LeBron). Winning the THE most important thing, especially for Lakers fans, but you have to keep things in perspective at the same time.

Well Im glad at least your on the same page as me. I was beginning to wonder if i was crazy and everyone was a robot like CP.

This commercial says it all man.
The reason you can enjoy your success is because you know how failure feels.
If you won every year of your life it wouldn't be as special.

You gotta remember the moments man. Careers don't last forever.
Life doesn't last forever.

Like Kobe4MVP said...Winning is THE most important thing in team sports. However, it isnt the ONLY thing we tune in for.
There are individual games played outside of the post-season for a reason. Not only to see who deserves to make it to the post-season, but also to make more money. And give fans a long season of entertainment.

82 game seasons are LONG seasons man. You think they're 82 just to see what team is the best? Theres more to it than just winning. Theres money, theirs entertainment, theirs fans, theirs employees, theres memories, theres experience.

At the end of the day, as serious as we are as Laker fans. Its a GAME. It's meant to entertain man. So let yourself be entertained once in a while.
If you don't wanna be...cool...thats your life. Live it how you want.

But you cant act like everyone else is less of a Laker fan because we enjoy those moments outside of championships. We human man. We like being entertained. We like winning, but that doesn't happen all the time. So we have to enjoy the moments or else we'll spend each and every year being a depressed robot with a :stoneface: face out in public.

I'm right there with you L2B...I'm going to miss Kobe like crazy man. Dude has been my favorite player since I started watching bball as a kid. I mean, I always knew of MJ, but I was too young to build a significant connection with him that wasn't forced. But with Kobe, I grew up watching him. I grew up practicing his moves, not mikes, but his. I grew up doing my best kobe impersonation on the court lol. And dude has brought me so many memorable moments to watch. More than any other player of his era. Being a Laker fan means you want greatness, Kobe made being a Laker fan even better. He made those dark days not so bad. It saddens me thinking that one day..a season opener will come..and he won't be in the line up.

I finally see what MJ fans and Bird and Barkley fans felt. And the funny think about Kobe is...I truly believe...that when he walks away from the game....he's gone. Like..gone gone bro. He won't be doing color commentary, won't go to award show, won't be an analyst for espn...dude will literally just disappear. His SN might still pop up on COD from time to time.

Who else remembers the Warriors wanting Pau for Steph Curry a few years ago?

I thought it was the other way around, after the failed CP3 trade.

They traded Lamar, then they tried trading Pau. Except they went to the Warriors asking for everything. "Typical Lakers move - ask for everything and the kitchen sink" I remember a reporter tweeting

As P mentioned earlier, the Jazz (suddenly behind Houston now) are 2 up on us.

They have

At Clev
At Chi
At NY (B2B)
Det
At OKC
Mem
NY
At Hou
At SA
At Dal
Philly (B2B)
Phoe
At Port
Brook (B2B)
Port
Den
N.O.
At GS
OKC
Minn
At Minn
Mem

I see maybe 10 Losses. That's giving them a game here or there. They could easily lose 11-12 of those. With us 2 back, that gives us7-8 losses total to absorb and still surpass them. More they lose, more we can absorb.

Houston I think is out of our reach. Utah and G State I think we can walk down.

If Ibaka is gone tonight, and we find the energy to steal this one, the other teams are certainly going to take notice. If we get dealt with easy by OKC (certainly possible) then we MUST get it back tomorrow to at least stay on course. Utah and G State losing lately does nothing if we don't follow it up on our end.

deezy gonna dezzy

has he predicted a win? i dont think ive seen a win prediction. although okc is a tough game so i get his prediction for this game.

just this game though lol

lal 101
okc 99

Damn I really am gonna drop a tear or 2 when kobe hangs it up for good. It seemed like growing up all my friends were tmac guys. I loved tracy too but always held kobe a spot higher in my top 3 faves. Kobe, mac, francise (lmao). To see him still play at a high level is amazing n I think people should appreciate what were seeing. After kobe, td, kg and pp are gone so is our generations heroes.

Back
Top Bottom