Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good stuff by the bucks.

Three of the jazz next 5 are against the bulls, thunder, and Knicks. Hopefully they take Ls in all of them.

After the Rockets game last time and the Jazz game today, Bucks are officially my team of the east :smokin good lookin out bruhs !

Italian word

"Gets better w/ age."

I'm sure it's self-given, word to King James.

#countonassumptions

I know, right? Guy just assumed it was Nike. :smh:

Oh wait, you're just addressing my assumption, aren't you?

"No, I wasn't really directing that at anyone."

:lol:

Apparently someone on Twitter called him that. Coupe is right, it's better than Black Mamba.

Never understood "Black Mamba". Yea I get its a snake, but it's such a weak nickname, it sounds so feminine. Think about the word Mamba.

Vino is legit tho, about time Kobe markets his Italian side. Nike will capitalize on this new nickname, maybe some burgundy/ purple/ gold Kobe's next year.

[quote name="CoupeIt88"]Nike will capitalize on this new nickname, maybe some burgundy/ purple/ gold Kobe's next year.[/quote]Yes, please.

Apparently someone on Twitter called him that. Coupe is right, it's better than Black Mamba.

Never understood "Black Mamba". Yea I get its a snake, but it's such a weak nickname, it sounds so feminine. Think about the word Mamba.

Vino is legit tho, about time Kobe markets his Italian side. Nike will capitalize on this new nickname, maybe some burgundy/ purple/ gold Kobe's next year.

It made me think of Kill Bill. I'm surprised no one else really makes that connection.

Jeez man, Raptors have been straight up trash this quarter. Started the quarter UP by 7 and are now DOWN 6 with 1:18 left :smh:

Back
Top Bottom