Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe Bryant on television saw Serge Ibaka punch Clipper forward Blake Griffin below the belt Sunday.

Bryant didn't like it. In fact, Bryant didn't hide what he would have done if the Oklahoma City forward hit him the same way.

"I probably would have smacked him in the mouth," Bryant said Monday at practice.

But what about the, uh, initial pain? Griffin stayed down on the court for a while.

"I would have dealt with the pain afterward," Bryant said.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would to have loved to see that.

found this quite amusing

Bucks up 11 on the Jazz with 10 min to go, let's go Bucks! (i dont think ive ever said that in the 23 years ive been on this planet :lol: )

Monta :smokin

Edit-- was only posting an update my dude, cant believe they lost that big lead though

Last edited:
Kobe my dude but he don't it with Ibaka, besides his godly basketball talent he's about as square and soft as they come.

I'll put him slightly above grant hill in the toughness category, not playing thru injury tough but real throw hands tuff......he ain't bout that life.

Thank you Monta

Thank you Jennings

Thank you JJ Redick

Thank you Milsap for missing a freethrow so that the Bucks could tie it before regulation was over :smokin

Next up:

Raps @ Warriors starting right now.

They did it :smokin

I dont wanna lose tomorrow. But just in case we do, Jazz losing tonight helps keep us close.
If the Warriors lose to then we'll be in a good position.

Back
Top Bottom