Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said G State was the one to keep an eye on. We have to keep the pressure on them + we play them two more times. Get both of those........

Have to beat Hawks, Hornets, Raptors.. Next Sunday MUST win v. Bulls.. If they drop one to OKC I'm fine with it.. Those other 4 they have to win.

Rockets 35-29 (W v. DAL, L @DAL, W @GSW, W @ PHX)
Warriors 35-29 (W v. TOR, W v. SAC, L v. HOU, L v. Bucks)
Jazz 34-30 (W @MIL, W @CLE, L @CHI, L @NYK)
Lakers 33-31 (W v. ATL, L @OKC, W @NOH, W v. TOR, W v. CHI)

That's what I think it will be Monday morning

That game against Chicago could just as well be a loss. Have to show up big.

Last edited:
We don't beat Chicago without Dwight having his way against Noah. Obviously Dwight's success is crucial to us winning going forward, but especially so against a solid rebounder and high energy guy. Dwight needs to go all out and force the Bulls to shoot outside and not get into foul trouble early.

Last edited:
That's 100% true. But gotta stay on guys as well, can't let Heinrich, Nate and Bellineli go off.

If we can get the 3 we need to win.. And sneak one or the other @OKC or CHI.. We actually can get the 6th seed because our next 10 after that are easier than all the other teams in terms of teams we play.

Last edited:
Al Horford's last fifteen games: 21.2 PPG (64 TS%), 10.7 RPG, 3.1 APG (2 TPG), 1.7 BPG and 1.3 SPG.

Beast.

And while disappointing, I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks beat the Lakers tomorrow night. They're a good team in their own right.

We're going to be in the playoff picture sooner than people realize. Nothing wrong with looking ahead to the rest of the season and making predictions, I feel.

Don't really care about seeding, ain't like we gettin homecourt at any point in the playoffs. Just get in and hopefully the 1st round match-up isn't OKC

Just make the playoffs first. geez.. I hate that we relying on other teams to lose their games :smh:

This week and a half is the moment of truth. I don't know how i feel about it.. smh

8am: "Season is over.
ohwell.gif
"

9am: "6th seed, baby.
smokin.gif
"

laugh.gif

Yall dudes, man.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom