Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in the same camp as the ABC halftime crew, I want to see a Spurs - Lakers first round matchup....
who doesnt want this? if it was spurs jazz there would be 4 people watching it world wide

no one wants to see the jazz in the playoffs
I think the leauge thought that last year when they played in the playoffs during the manny fight after the celtics-heat game. schedule the game NOBODY wants to watch during a primetime boxing fight....we were all sitting there thinking people would rather purchase this fight via payperview than watch spurs - jazz.

Dwight tweeted that he will be training with Hakeem in the offseason.

I think it's a good move but I doubt he comes back next year with any more post moves than he has now. After 8 years he is what he is.

And that's okay, really. If he can return to being a dominant defensive force then the offense is secondary. Especially if in the future he's paired with a scorer.

generally how long is a floor change, they are really going to be pushing it so the players can get warmed up etc....

You guys really saying working out with Hakeem Olajuwon won't help him? :rolleyes

We havent seen a Dwight 100% in a Laker uniform, not once. The guy is 27 and most of you think he's already peaked or reached his potential and will get nothing out of working with one of the best big men of all time. Not to mention he probably has the best footwork in NBA history, certainly the best of any big man (Hakeem)

Anyone watchin this Clipper/Thunder game? You think Ibaka gets suspended for that dirty *** nut shot on Blake Griffin?

Last edited:
I mean, of course Dwight possibly could learn something of use and employ it next season. I'm just not going to hedge bets that he will. Would happily be proven wrong though.

Waste Hakeem's time? Like he's got something so important to do other than make more money for a couple months worth or work. Nothing wrong with Dwight putting in more time to refine his game. God forbid we praise an athlete for attempting to improve himself...especially if he'll be playing for our team next year.

They complain that Dwight doesn't work enough.. When he does, they complain it's with the wrong guy.

Right there is the exact problem with Lakers fans.

[quote name="PMatic"]There's no way Ibaka (Artest) gets to play Tuesday night with his (ever wear anything w/ the Jerry West logo ever again ever if he had done that) cheap shot today.[/quote] *shrugs*

Good for Dwight working w/ Hakeem.

Will be as beneficial as if Rip Hamilton were to work w/ Iverson, since they're both guards, or Love working w/ Pippen.

How people don't understand 'style of play' is beyond me. Stop looking at just stats. "They're both centers according to these stats I'm looking at. Iverson and Rip are both listed as guards."

Kobe plays more like Dream than Dwight does. Dwight needs to hit up McHale, maybe Ewing.

Hey, just thinking, I think Dfish would be a great coach. You?

Not saying for us, although I wouldn't be opposed.

Just saying, I think he'll be great if he goes that direction.

MWP would have been suspended for sure if he did what Ibaka did.

I'm surprised the league hasn't started suspending MWP for looking at people wrong.

Sunday Whites :pimp:

We really need a black based uniform... Bring it out on special occasions. (Valentine's Day, Black Friday). 3-4 times a year would be well worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom