Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just make the playoffs first. geez.. I hate that we relying on other teams to lose their games :smh:

This week and a half is the moment of truth. I don't know how i feel about it.. smh

Be positive/confident about it

We got this

#CountonKobe

But much of the world saw him as a maverick, a rich man who acted like one of the guys. "I saw him walking in with these jeans on," Johnson recalled of their first meeting. "I said, 'This man's got all this money?'" This unpretentious style helped Buss, divorced and known as a playboy, forge close relationships with many of his players. After games, he transformed the Forum's press lounge into a late-night party spot, entertaining athletes, reporters and young women as announcer Chick Hearn poured drinks at the bar. Buss said: "Just because I'm a public figure doesn't mean I don't get to live my life the way I want."

All this optimism is gonna turn a complete 360 when the Lakers drop their next 2 games.
Starting tonight.
Hawks will steal one by 7-9 pts.
Thunder will embarrass them on national tv again.

All this optimism is gonna turn a complete 360 when the Lakers drop their next 2 games.
Starting tonight.

Just wondering have you ever predicted a win?

Starting tonight.

so back to optimism you say?

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

They gotta win tonight man. This one a must win, they have to find a way to string some wins together and get some momentum

Dwight tweeted that he will be training with Hakeem in the offseason.

If I was Dwight, I'd train with Shaq instead. His game is more similar to Shaq than Hakeem's. Plus, you need a really good footwork to atleast perform Hakeem's move, while shaq on the other hand is more on strength.

Last edited:

If I was Dwight, I'd train with Shaq instead. His game is more similar to Shaq than Hakeem's. Plus, you need a really good footwork to atleast perform Hakeem's move, while shaq on the other hand is more on strength.

That would end terribly. I wouldn't want to work with Shaq not even the smallest bit if I were Dwight.

But I do get what you are saying.

I think this time around he will probably work more on the footwork aspect.

If Dwight gets the ball deep in the post, and you have the court spread out, he's going to dominate the guy defending him. When he doesn't is when he gets the ball too far away or has to navigate a crowd in the post.

Have to imagine Dwight and Shaq's silly feuding will keep them apart for the time being. Especially if it's true that Dwight is earnest about not being compared to Shaq. Though I agree that Dwight would probably do better emulating someone else's game other than Hakeem.

I'm in the same camp as the ABC halftime crew, I want to see a Spurs - Lakers first round matchup....

I would rather anybody in the west besides the thunder and nuggets in the west. first round or deeper

I'm in the same camp as the ABC halftime crew, I want to see a Spurs - Lakers first round matchup....
who doesnt want this? if it was spurs jazz there would be 4 people watching it world wide

no one wants to see the jazz in the playoffs

A Lakers/Spurs matchup would be a great opportunity for Kobe to show the world what he has left, given how well he does against them in the playoffs historically.

Haven't we been down this road before with this? There is no residue of Dwight even meeting Hakeem in his game at all, much less post moves. I have been telling people that Hakeem ran Nigerian scam on Dwight because you see nothing at all. If Dwight wants to spend the summer with somebody have it be Mark Price so he can learn to shoot free throws. Don't let this man waste Hakeem's time again...

Exactly...Dwight training with Hakeem is like Kendrick Perkins training with Mark Price.

Dwight needs to put his ego aside and so does Shaq and they need to work together. The passing of Dr. Buss should really wake these guys up and remind them they are part of an extremely elite group of dominant centers to put on a Lakers uniform.

I hope they work together and Dwight learns some of Shaq's unstoppable moves...

EDIT: Wow two Mark Price references in a row crazy...

Last edited:
Waste Hakeem's time? Like he's got something so important to do other than make more money for a couple months worth or work. Nothing wrong with Dwight putting in more time to refine his game. God forbid we praise an athlete for attempting to improve himself...especially if he'll be playing for our team next year.

Back
Top Bottom