Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont know how MJ takes this ****. Rooting for the Bobcats one night is one night too many for me haahahah

wtf Mamba?
Resemblance is uncanny.

Memphis slowed down game was really effective against Miami. It is probably very effective against those running teams as well. I can see
the Lakers playing that type of style and succeeding. Memphis does not even have shooters and can stay with teams in the half court.

Mike Dantoni was seriously the worst decision they could have made. SMH @ those lying *** dudes in the organization saying Jerry Buss wanted an exciting team. He was dying. I don't think he was making any decisions. This was all Jimbo.

Watching the Heat game also reminded me how the Lakers did not even attempt to go after Battier in 2011 and instead signed Josh McRoberts :x :smh:

The rockets are going to sign Brooks. What is mitch going to counter with? better yet what do the lakers not go after brooks as well?

^^^^ Nah, just Kobe

Dont even include them other dudes bruh lol

Just leave it at Kobe that went thru a Snoop Lion transformation

haha, my friend has met Kobes cousin in newport, the guy said sometimes he shows up to places to pretend to be kobe cause he looks a lot like him.

Lakers Playofff Watch

Warriors vs. Sixers

Go Sixers!

I was reading this on Reddit, this is pretty useful for our playoff chances

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom