Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately that's the one thing i'm sure he will not improve on. This far into a players career their free throw shooting isn't going to change i've never saw it

Beat Minny and Atlanta and everything is right there for us. As said above, we only have about 4 more "not gonna happen" games. Everything else we have a great chance.

Stay the course.

As if we don't know he hasn't played. Sarcasm ain't necessary son. We know his knees are done.

We can't miss Bynum's past performances because he isn't playing? Can't reminisce? Oh.

Funny how we stroll down memory lane every time we're dissatisfied with Dwight.

:lol:

See, ya'll uptight and we ain't eem play yet. :lol:

Dude, we catchin a beatin tonight, and I'm not gonna lose a second sleep about it. If I expected a win and we got beat, I wouldn't sleep for ****. This ain't that.

Now, nowhere did you see me say we should just keep everyone in the hotel, take an early flight back to LA, sit Dwight, etc etc. You ain't see that from me, did ya?

Nope.

Would love to win. Love it. But I'm a realist. Always have been. ALWAYS. It's part of what drives some of ya'll nuts about me in here. When everyone high as a kite, I'm down here, worried about the little things I don't like. When you all jumping off bridges, I'm over here chillin, lookin at the bigger picture, not sweatin at all.

Been doin this a long time bruh. Seen a lot of ball in my days, I know the league well. Don't make me right all the time, or wrong all the time neither, but I know enough to know how to spot L's in weird places. "schedule" losses as I call them.

We went balls out Friday night to beat a poor team at home. We went balls out yesterday to beat another poor team. Now, 3rd game in 4 nights we play a team better than both of those, on their floor. Look the #'s up if you'd like, 3 games in 4 nights, on the road, vs a good team, with an elite home record, in a high altitude gym, with old guys. That record, ain't gonna be so good, I'm sorry. Don't mean we shouldn't show up, means we shouldn't be expecting a W. Point blank.

I would be THRILLED to be wrong and have everyone jump all over me about it. I would love it. If we lose by 59, I won't be happy at all about it. But I won't be freakin out about it neither. I can see it coming.

As a man, I can admit when I was wrong. You were right bro. It's unfortunate you were right since that would've been a great win, but it just wasn't happening last night. good call.

As if we don't know he hasn't played. Sarcasm ain't necessary son. We know his knees are done.

We can't miss Bynum's past performances because he isn't playing? Can't reminisce? Oh.

Funny how we stroll down memory lane every time we're dissatisfied with Dwight.

I wasn't dissatisfied with Dwight though.
Denver has our card the last 2 games. They absolutely murdered us.

I thought...hmm. When's the last time we had their card? Oh yeah. When Bynum was beasting all over them offensively and defensively.

Just thought I could share those thoughts with the Laker fans.

No ones saying a Bynum with broken knees is more useful than Dwight :lol:

i was dissatisfied with dwight...

how many times did we see mcgee,mozgov,faried all take on the driver then jump immediately up and contest the cut man??i mean mcgee did it like every play...

mcgee stuck out, his hustle, his defense, his rebounds...it stuck out...dwight didnt...

i know it aint all dwights fault...some help would be nice..but thats what hes here for..he should DOMINATE the likes of mozgov and mcgee...DOMINATE!

Play that same team, in their gym, with 2 days off before the game, we win last night. It's that simple.

Dead legs are dead legs. You fight thru it as best you can, but there are nights (usually when you play 3 games in 4 nights) that you just don't have the gas in your tank.

That was last night. Nothin to panic over, keep pluggin along. We're getting some things figured out out there, progress is being made.

Stay the course.

Play that same team, in their gym, with 2 days off before the game, we win last night. It's that simple.

Dead legs are dead legs. You fight thru it as best you can, but there are nights (usually when you play 3 games in 4 nights) that you just don't have the gas in your tank.

That was last night. Nothin to panic over, keep pluggin along. We're getting some things figured out out there, progress is being made.

Stay the course.

No!

I Refuse To Not Panic!

Stay the course.

The pre-warning about us not having the legs calmed me down and made me accept the loss

Thank u, because I too will hit the panic button quick lol

But it does make sense, and it showed

They didnt have enuff gas for them young boys last night

Ty Lawson got by, this time

Last edited:
Not sweatin the loss last night. Again, as CP was saying before the game, there are games that is lost cause of schedule. I mean, back to back games, Denver homecourt, they are younger. faster etc. It's just one of those games.

Just looking forward to the next game, Lakers better step their game up.

We're still in it guys, just have faith. :smokin

Some of you blaming Dwight alot on defense or for not hustling the dude is the only one trying to play defense and must get tired always helping out his team from getting beat

Fast forward to the 12:50 mark to get a picture of the playoff race between the Lakers, Rockets, Jazz and Warriors.

Last edited:
I think it's gonna come down to the Lakers, Warriors, and Jazz for that 8th spot :rolleyes

I don't think Hou is gonna slow down any time soon and their schedule is easier than the LAL,GSW and Jazz. I can see them at the 6th spot. While the 7th and 8th spot are up for grabs.

As Locke said in that vid, Jazz got the tougher sched out of the three. In terms of schedule, Jazz > GSW > Lakers. Hopefully, the Lakers can capitalize on it.

Last edited:
I wasn't dissatisfied with Dwight though.
Denver has our card the last 2 games. They absolutely murdered us.

I thought...hmm. When's the last time we had their card? Oh yeah. When Bynum was beasting all over them offensively and defensively.

Just thought I could share those thoughts with the Laker fans.

No ones saying a Bynum with broken knees is more useful than Dwight :lol:

To be fair, this Denver team is the best one we've seen since we faced that WCF squad. But I feel you...we all want to win, regardless of either side's personnel.

On the Raja Bell situation:
O'Connor: I think it's been from the start. We'll be willing to look at a buyout. We're not just going to let him walk away. We're paying him the money. [Checketts: Right] He's going to get money. He can't get all the money from us and then go make more with the Lakers. Oh, thank you. I'd get fired for that. I'd fire me for that.

Checketts: Is it a situation where you would be motivated to keep him under contract so he doesn't play for the Lakers?

O'Connor: Yeah, if we thought that was the best interest of the team. I'd like not to do that. I don't think you want to be in a situation where you're holding somebody hostage in that respect, but let's go back. Raja said, "Hey, I'll take a buyout." We've said it from the start: All we want is a minimum buyout. We never heard from him. He never said yes to it. We would have done it right away.
Link

Scumbag Raja lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom