Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pacers playing well, hopefully they can pull a W from the warriors.
Score: IND -52, GS- 41 2:30 remaining in the 2nd q

Naw son, Pau is off crutches and is working on getting back within 2 to 3 weeks. Speaking of Pau I like this tweet...

Gasol's probably out until mid-March at the earliest, and that's if he recovers extremely fast.. Last week of March/April 1st is the scheduled time table. Any delays it's mid-April.

Shoot for last few regular season games for his comeback..

Last edited:
G'day fellas, checking in from Perth, Australia...probably the biggest Laker Fan down under. Going to be checking the purple and gold out in the flesh for the first time in my life in April during the Clippers v Lakers game. Hopefully we are in a good rhythm by then and have locked in the playoffs.

G'day fellas, checking in from Perth, Australia...probably the biggest Laker Fan down under. Going to be checking the purple and gold out in the flesh for the first time in my life in April during the Clippers v Lakers game. Hopefully we are in a good rhythm by then and have locked in the playoffs.
ello mate! 

I'm actually looking at attending that game as well, hope you have a good time 
happy.gif

ello mate! 

I'm actually looking at attending that game as well, hope you have a good time 
happy.gif
G'day cobba how are ya?

No doubt I'll have a great time, got some bloody awesome seats but lets hope the score line is tipping our way. Hopefully I can have a chat to MWP. I hope you have a good one too mate

Last edited:
Huge day in Laker Playoff Watch Tomorrow

Warriors at Knicks
Bucks at Rockets
Hawks at Jazz
Nuggets at Trailblazers

I hope we can get at least 3 of these games to go our favor

Warriors at Knicks
Bucks at Rockets
Hawks at Jazz
Nuggets at Trailblazers

Nuggets are too far ahead.. Plus with how good they are at home.. We shouldn't even watch them anymore.. Blazers are not going to play any better any time soon.

Nonetheless Nuggets won't lose

Last edited:

Warriors at Knicks
Bucks at Rockets
Hawks at Jazz
Nuggets at Trailblazers

Nuggets are too far ahead.. Plus with how good they are at home.. We shouldn't even watch them anymore.. Blazers are not going to play any better any time soon.

Indeed.

Jazz is gonna fall out, Rockets would be 6th, Warriors will fall down as well but not out of the playoffs. Hopefully, we can sneak in to the 7th or 8th spot. I said that based from the schedule of the the teams mentioned. :D

Last edited:
I could see Steph Curry getting a game or two for escalating the scuffle two separate times (and embarrassing himself in the process :lol:).

More Raja = less Meeks, and I don't think I'm good with that. Meeks is one of the few young guys we have on the roster, he can shoot obviously and his defense isn't atrocious as it was. Bell is slower, less likely to even attempt a layup and can't shoot the same.

If Meeks went down hurt, then fine, but other than that, I want Meeks out there more and more. In fact I wish they would play him in crunch time with Nash and Kobe, the best shooting lineup we can get around Dwight.

I take Old Raja over Meeks!
(but i could be wrong, we have to see)

Go LAKERS! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom